Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

25 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Why did Doncaster call Lawwell just after 5 when he’s not on SPFL board?

Did the message not say he thinks Doncaster  called Liewell, not that he definitely did.  In no way do I want to stick up for any of the cunts, but if we bandy this about as fact and It did not  actually happen, it weakens our argument with cunts coming out and saying we are  making things up.

I think there are enough facts out there to bury them in any event.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

the next time we hear from the spfl will be when they say they are charging us for bringing the game into disrepute either that or Doncaster falls on his sword as should Dundee with their lack of transparency over the last 24 hours.

No offence mate but they ain't escaping this one. The evidence is out in the open and they can't hide it. When Sky, English & Stewart wave the white flag, you know they are truly fucked. They have had control since at least 2008 but no more I say.

They are charging us with fuck all.

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Drysdale is a rat. Ex Raith CEO who stuck the boot in repeatedly in 2012 and beyond. celtic supporter, friend of Philthy Phil & also now a SNP councillor 

The second I read his name alarm bells went off.

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Park has called out the SPFL as a bunch of cunts and has the evidence along with a few other clubs ,asked for independent enquiry and Doncaster and taig lawyer suspended 

Second last post from magic8ball read all pages  I missed and he sums it up for me 

Would read it all again 😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Genuine question, What happens if Rangers call for an independent investigation and the suspension of Neil Doncaster and Rod McKenzie whilst investigation take place is denied, Is it a case of court action if we genuinely have the bottle or just go for a vote of No Confidence.

A no confidence requires 11 out of 12 . That is what worries me . I'm sure someone will confirm 

1 minute ago, CooperSF said:

If Inverness are truly “on one knee”, I wouldn’t be against a donation pool being set up.

All in the name of ‘Sporting Integrity’ of course.

Makes us no better than the tarriers and SPFL with their bribery and rewards mate. 

No harm in wishing them good luck though. Without them, we might not be on the cusp of exposing the rats running Scottish football. 

22 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I’ve been on here pretty much from yesterday morning, Girlfriends thinking of leaving me, Thinks I’m no talking to her 😂😂

Been a bit of a rollercoaster, especially this morning when it looked as if Dundee were going to fuck us over.  Now has the potential to be the best thread ever.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The second I read his name alarm bells went off.

Might be a stupid question but I'm not up to speed with all the individuals and what their role has been here, what's Drysdale's involvement?

Archived