Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, adam2102 said:

Whilst I currently agree with you, I do also hope they are waiting for the SPFL to dig themselves into a hole. 

I don’t think we do “strategy”, mate.

To our board, it’s just a word in the dictionary between “shit” and “syphilis”

12 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

Such a strange thing for either side to lie about when there will be an obvious trail of call logs, emails, etc.

We said we were in discussions with the spfl executive. Theyve not denied that but have felt the need to highlight the time we first contacted their lawyers.

Well, that's how I see it, and neither side would necessarily be lying if it is so.

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Fighting this via Twitter accounts is a fucking nonsense. 

I’m a big believer in fed-led media etc but in this situation it isn’t going to get us anywhere. 

Heard a lot of our go to journos have been furloughed.

4 minutes ago, adam2102 said:

Whilst I currently agree with you, I do also hope they are waiting for the SPFL to dig themselves into a hole. 

At this point , we should have men from Rangers on tv stations around the Country . It is critical . 

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

I don’t think we do “strategy”, mate.

To our board, it’s just a word in the dictionary between “shit” and “syphilis”

Definitely. Blindly feeling their way from calamity to cactus.

Hopefully the board changes and evolves. From fat Ashley to this the board and their lawyers have been abysmal. An establishment with the size and prominence of ours shouldn’t be getting fucked with

Just now, eejay the dj said:

At this point , we should have men from Rangers on tv stations around the Country . It is critical . 

Totally. Use unequivocal evidence and get the facts out there first. 

25 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

The SPFL have the money and are willing to hand it over if the clubs gift the scum the league.

But they’re not prepared to advance exactly the same money to exactly the same clubs NOW if the clubs want time to find another solution.

Hard to see a scenario much more corrupt than that.

Nah, they will just fine us enough to cover the money.

Our last two club statements may just be enough to sway the vote (not in the premiership). Let's give Park and the new PR guy Graham a chance before comparing them to past, softer boards. To me, they are fighting our corner right now.

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Ask the same question if it were us in the scum's position. Would there be the same proposition and clamour for us to be declared the winners?

Not a chance in hell. Liewell would have put the word out. All in the name of sprting integrity of course.

We neither have the will nor the grey matter to bring those corrupt cunts down.

Our influence equals the centre of a doughnut.

Sometimes i wonder what is going on at the top with our club . They give me the impression , all these little too late manoeuvre's were to show face for up coming season ticket holders 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Sometimes i wonder what is going on at the top with our club . They give me the impression , all these little too late manoeuvre's were to show face for up coming season ticket holders 

100%

This is the culmination of the taigs drip feeding the narrative “give them the title” since this pandemic started, Sutton, Hartson, Stewart etc for the last few weeks nearly every day in the media promoting the  “champions” Scottish footballs fukked, we’d be as well applying to start of in the English lower leagues and start again 

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

The dude will currently be cracking one off at the thought of coming on here gloating and saying told you so, prob praying for a tarrier title. 

Everyone should put him on ignore then and do the entire forum a favour. 

5 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

This is the culmination of the taigs drip feeding the narrative “give them the title” since this pandemic started, Sutton, Hartson, Stewart etc for the last few weeks nearly every day in the media promoting the  “champions” Scottish footballs fukked, we’d be as well applying to start of in the English lower leagues and start again.

This!

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I am still hoping that they will come out strong after this vote, but my faith is not high they will do anything.

I am also not sure why we are putting out rebuttals by this 4 Lads guy, we need this from the board not some guy we give info to on the internet, I can hardly believe I am saying this but it is less effective than C1872 ffs.  

Archived