Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

"Perhaps this is a question he can answer the next time he sits down to do a Q&A with himself"

:lol:

Been laughing at that for well over 10 minutes now. 

It's a cracker innit,been pishing myself with laughter as well.

Fuck me this is desperate from the DR.... It’s from the 3/5/20 so apologies if it has already been posted on here. 

I can’t copy and paste the article I was sent for some reason, if someone could please that would be great?

Basically it’s Alan Stubbs saying Rangers should drop null and void as it would ask questions of the EBT years titles!! 🤣🤣

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/alan-stubbs-fires-Rangers-warning-21963897

the only section I could copy and paste at the end was this ffs, fucking desperate and  rancid

● Five Supreme Court judges unanimously agreed in 2017 that the EBT system used by then owner Sir David Murray between 2001-10 to pay some £47million to more than 80 players, managers and club officials broke tax rules.  

Aye apart from the fact it wasn’t illegal at the time we were advised and using them!!

8 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Fuck me this is desperate from the DR.... It’s from the 3/5/20 so apologies if it has already been posted on here. 

I can’t copy and paste the article I was sent for some reason, if someone could please that would be great?

Basically it’s Alan Stubbs saying Rangers should drop null and void as it would ask questions of the EBT years titles!! 🤣🤣

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/alan-stubbs-fires-Rangers-warning-21963897

the only section I could copy and paste at the end was this ffs, fucking desperate and  rancid

● Five Supreme Court judges unanimously agreed in 2017 that the EBT system used by then owner Sir David Murray between 2001-10 to pay some £47million to more than 80 players, managers and club officials broke tax rules.  

Aye apart from the fact it wasn’t illegal at the time we were advised and using them!!

Believe it or not, it annoyed some tarriers at the time because they read it as Stubbs saying if celtic are awarded this title it's the same as these big, bad EBT's and we pure cheated and they haven't - they've won this title fair and square etc.

One month ago this thread was started, and it's already served up more emotional lows and highs than the entirety of the (thus far incomplete) domestic league season itself.

Roll on 7am, and let's see which of the usual Hollicom puppets are first to be trotted out to spout the latest, desperate, deflection attempt.

In all the years that I have followed the Gers I cannot ever remember such a point in time when so many of we fans (including myself) would be  so enthusiastic in our  praise and support of our board.    All I can say is that it is so well-deserved.  :bow::UK:

6 hours ago, Malvern said:

I don't, they would never have allowed him to get information they did not want released.

It is someone internal at the SFA/SPFL and they have sent it to Robertson, if Robertson had the info then the SPFL would already know what he had and completed their defence again it.

He was on their Board. They cant refuse a Board member Board info when he is an active member ffs. They need to isolate that member.

So theres an executives of vipers, Robertson votes repeatedly against on an 8 -1 basis, then Rangers reveal stuff we got from someone before Robertson is effectively barred from their meetings. And Robertson isnt the squealer?

Come on to fuck troops.

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He was on their Board. They cant refuse a Board member Board info when he is an active member ffs. They need to isolate that member.

So theres an executives of vipers, Robertson votes repeatedly against on an 8 -1 basis, then Rangers reveal stuff we got from someone before Robertson is effectively barred from their meetings. And Robertson isnt the squealer?

Come on to fuck troops.

Could be wrong SEMA but if SR was the whistleblower I would have thought that they would have outed him via the usual Hollicom puppets and discredited him in a "so-called whistleblower" style

6 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

It is match fixing if the end result is pre-determined , not individual matches certainly.

The end result is not pre determined at the point the pressure is being applied.

Brechin are exerting influence on the basis of helping their position should they be relegated. South league rather than highland league. So not affecting matches but applying direct pressure as an spfl member to accommodate boundary moves. Never in a million years match fixing.  100% abuse of powers attempting to abuse powers as a Board member from what has been disclosed.

i know nothing of our chairman except from articles these past few years regarding Rangers.But reading that interview i got the impression of a very intelligent man who has good intentions. And i hear he is an honest businessman.

That makes it alot harder for the hordes of scum to try discredit. Maybe that is why king stood aside. Could you imagine the press if he was leading this charge. It would be a circus.

maybe im reaching a little but regardless our chairman is filling me with confidence.

8 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

Could be wrong SEMA but if SR was the whistleblower I would have thought that they would have outed him via the usual Hollicom puppets and discredited him in a "so-called whistleblower" style

Do you not think they would have identified any other whistleblower by now? What info has been provided by a source other than one at any meeting at which a Rangers employee, including Robertson, has attended?

26 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

In all the years that I have followed the Gers I cannot ever remember such a point in time when so many of we fans (including myself) would be  so enthusiastic in our  praise and support of our board.    All I can say is that it is so well-deserved.  :bow::UK:

Means a helluva lot seeing one of the ‘senior’ posters saying this during a period of daunting uncertainty!

3 hours ago, jintybear said:

See I don’t understand this Dundee United thing at all. They are not promoted until next season and since the premier league season is not finished yet why are they afforded a vote at all? 

True, but I guess the thinking is someone is going down, Hearts or otherwise and they are definitely coming up.

3 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

What an end to the season, we wouldn’t have clawed those points back and they’ll have their shitey wee tainted title but this is glorious, could see ourselves back on an even keel with the bastards. Hopefully we get any recruitment done this summer bang on and we can hammer them on the park whenever we get back to football 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

The probability is low, like celtic dropping points out with games against us, but it isn’t unthinkable, and that is the argument. Helicopter Sunday wouldn’t have happened if we had said, ‘aye, just give it to them’

3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Screams of a cohesive board and a PR man who knows what the fuck he is doing. Graham is somehow working this into a masterpiece.

To paraphrase Pulp Fiction “Lets not start sucking each other’s dicks just yet”.  Or should that be spitting on them? Positive signs though.

2 hours ago, Lenzie Loyal said:

Keevins said the other night that we couldn't afford to take the SPFL to court....

NzafEn8.gif

Nae bother Shoo...:lol:

Burgess Meredith. Twilight Zone?

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

Tell you one thing though I hope after all this we’ve not saved Hearts. I’m genuinely buzzing they cunts are about to die.

Especially the posters on their forum that posted ‘Hearts should take their relegation and not do a sevco’. Whatever the fuck that even means! 😂

There were folk on here in 2012 who were saying we shouldn’t try and fight to stay in the league, or the championship - we should just go down, work our way up and fuck them.  Bizarre.

I also remember how we said we hoped other teams would not have to go through what we did.

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

What's a reason for one club to reject this outside celtic ?

Genuinely can't think of one

Brechin? 

See, the trouble with this thread is by the time you have made it to the end you’ve got dozens of posts to reply to :lol:

3 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

The probability is low, like celtic dropping points out with games against us, but it isn’t unthinkable, and that is the argument. Helicopter Sunday wouldn’t have happened if we had said, ‘aye, just give it to them’

Absolutely there was still a small small chance but think most would accept that if the league had continued they would have kept that form up, but at least now the control they have is lessened if this all goes to plan, and depending on any investigations that may happen they could have punishments heading their way (wishful thinking) but at least we’ll be equals at the top of the game again. 

Not trying to put a pin in our collective balloon, but this is from a Scotsman piece about Park‘s comments that has just gone up.

It is plain to all that there are no means to complete the season on the pitch, and it would strengthen the belief that Rangers’ recent crusade is all about better SPFL governance and not denying celtic a title were the Ibrox club willing to acknowledge that there is no option but to employ a points-per-game calculation to settle all outstanding issues. Park is unwilling to do that, though.”

So, Andrew Smith who wrote that piece might believe our motives if we accept the PPG is the only way to go? I actually think the two are separate issues, we can ask for better governance AND hope we can finish the season somehow (albeit more and more unlikely) but he would have us be taken seriously only if we say that the season is over and they win by PPG. We must respect the PPG sporting merit it seems.

Absolutely weird. Will this be the new media narrative? “You will have more chance of the inquiry if you concede the title”? 

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Covid 19.

Priorities with folk dying and that....

Disgusting that Rangers have decided to challenge us during such a pandemic when thousands are losing their lives and loved ones, also congratulations to the tarrier bastards as today we have concluded that they are deserving champions and also well done to them on cementing their champions league spot for another year

My wording is well off but idea probably isn’t 

1 hour ago, the cry was no said:

Would be just lovely if they identified a whistleblower 🙏

2 hours ago, Rapheldinho said:

Agree mate you don't  run a very successful business since the early 70's if you are dodgy or anything like that

:hmmm:

I get your sentiment mate .... but I think the drug barons would possibly dispute that claim ...... :pipe:

🇬🇧

Archived