Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

25 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Very good move by Park. That removes the main defence the SPFL had. They’ll presumably now switch to ‘time constraints’ and that there are more important matters. 

Clubs that still vote against should be called out exactly for what it is though. 

The EGM resolution will still fail, of that there is no doubt but we might get closer to say 50% of the clubs voting in favour which would still give the SPFL a major headache. 

Correct,

Question - To every single one of the other  41 clubs. 

This  Independent investigation is for the betterment of Scottish football going forward, it is a free shot for you as in these trying times of austerity we at Rangers shall meet the full cost in its entirety.

Would there be any reason we may have missed that would mean you would not want to be involved in this to  take our national game forward?

If the SPFL board   as they say (have nothing to hide) they should be most welcoming of this investigation then if that is found to be the case we can carry on with the knowledge that the people in charge are doing their level best to forward our game.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Will that tactic work 2 years from now though ,these are line in the sand times 

Ps I first met that cunt Jackson almost 40 years ago ,he was a fucking prick then and he’s a fucking bigger prick now ,oh and for the record he was a bear then ,fuck knows how anybody could ever drop that ,being one of the people is one of the greatest pleasures in this world 

Genuinely?  

What the fuck has happened for him to decay into the dug shite he now is?

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

Genuinely?  

What the fuck has happened for him to decay into the dug shite he now is?

Probably because he played with Rangers youth teams and wasn't good enough to progress so is still crying like a wee kid about it. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I remember the day’s when they were regularly making ex beggars their managers like Frank Connor  .That is when I thought these cunts are a micky outfit 

Ooft ,Frank Connor ,now that’s a wrong uns wrong un ,

6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

There is another aspect to this that needs to be considered as well. What is the end game? 

celtic will sacrifice Doncaster if they need to given Lawwell will replace Robertson on the SPFL board next year as part of the yearly switch so they’ll be confident they can control the recruitment process. MacKenzie & McLennan would be much bigger scalps given the various issues around them. 

Ultimately, the ‘win’ for us is removing them and showing that we can, again, exert influence on the game which we haven’t done for nearly 15 years. 

Is that a big enough win? 

Murdoch McLennan has openly came out and said he hates us and is on record saying it. How the fuck can that fat mess survive this?!?!

The win for Rangers would have to be getting rid of all 3 and we can’t stop until that’s happened as I honestly think Doncaster is just a patsy and the other two are the driving force! 👍🏻

8 hours ago, Brubear said:

Raith Rovers wont vote for it. Their chairman came out about a week ago saying Rangers were damaging Scottish Football. 

The damage is done, and it's not just Rangers that have come out now - it's clear we were telling the truth, other clubs did come to us with accusations of bullying. We are simply the messenger.

So how could we be damaging Scottish football when we are raising concerns of smaller clubs who are too scared to raise their smaller voice? 

We cannot move forward without "clarity", Raith Rovers should now be of the opinion the only way to repair this mess is to vote for it, if not they're part of the corruption.

11 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

There is another aspect to this that needs to be considered as well. What is the end game? 

celtic will sacrifice Doncaster if they need to given Lawwell will replace Robertson on the SPFL board next year as part of the yearly switch so they’ll be confident they can control the recruitment process. MacKenzie & McLennan would be much bigger scalps given the various issues around them. 

Ultimately, the ‘win’ for us is removing them and showing that we can, again, exert influence on the game which we haven’t done for nearly 15 years. 

For me, the win will be the shambles that has been the SPFL board will be highlighted, the massive failures by the SPFL board in "running" the league will be highlighted but more importantly, everybody will no that Rangers will be bullied or quiet no more!

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Murdoch McLennan has openly came out and said he hates us and is on record saying it. How the fuck can that fat mess survive this?!?!

The win for Rangers would have to be getting rid of all 3 and we can’t stop until that’s happened as I honestly think Doncaster is just a patsy and the other two are the driving force! 👍🏻

Agree with the later. MacKenzie & McLennan absolutely despise us. Doncaster is just a patsy who must piss himself laughing everytime his wages drop into his bank. 

As for the former, he’s been Chairman for a number of years now and survived. There’s been no appetite to remove him 

14 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

We need to get them all out and then we need to have a close eye on the recruitment process of their successors, the whole lot needs cleared and replaced by impartial men with no affiliation to any club who can truly represent all member clubs.

24 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Very good move by Park. That removes the main defence the SPFL had. They’ll presumably now switch to ‘time constraints’ and that there are more important matters. 

Clubs that still vote against should be called out exactly for what it is though. 

The EGM resolution will still fail, of that there is no doubt but we might get closer to say 50% of the clubs voting in favour which would still give the SPFL a major headache. 

us offering to pay for it raises some other issues- I’ll repeat my post from  another thread:

our dossier sets the parameters for an independent enquiry and therefore if we set the parameters and pay for it then it becomes our investigation not an independent one surely?

i just raised this because it needs to be handled carefully and hopefully the members will also add to the scope making it more rounded and common to all 42 clubs. 

let’s play devils advocate for a minute 

Is the offer of paying for something a carrot to sway a vote?

and can you draw parallels to offering reconstruction to sway a vote.  

Im just throwing something into the mix and hopefully it’s done with proper due diligence that’s all.  

1 hour ago, soulboy said:

14: Do you believe the club has left itself open to both SPFL sanctions and possible legal action from Doncaster and McKenzie for libel or defamation?

We cannot control what other individuals do. We are confident in our position. We have not defamed or libelled anyone. If they do decide to take action I’m sure, given their concerns for the member clubs’ money they’ll fund the action as individuals.

Ooft

I think that was my favourite bit 😁

7 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

There is unfortunately some truth to that mate ...... If it were allowed and I don't think it is ....... the story would run that we payed so we would obviously want a positive result ..... and that's why we paid for the Independent Inquiry ..... fix! cheats! blah! blah! blah!

I think DP is winding them up on this and knows we will not get the proposal passed  ...... and the next step forward will be revealed in time ..... probably legal steps ..... for the long haul.

🇬🇧

I know there are certain people in the media who would try to put that slant on it, but the fact is, it's an independent inquiry and I have no doubt the investigator will have his background checked and will not be a nobody. He should not have any affiliation with any club.

But there's another way of looking at it, if there is no evidence of corruption or bullying there it cannot be suddenly invented. If there is evidence it will rightly be highlighted. It really is that simple.  It's not as if an investigator comes in and say "Aye, yoos are aw pure corrupt man, look at the nick a that cumpooter, am goan tae nail yoos to the wa".

Control needs control needs control needs control, but to say that's too much work, let's just leave it, is to allow poor corporate governance and corruption to thrive. 

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

us offering to pay for it raises some other issues- I’ll repeat my post from  another thread:

our dossier sets the parameters for an independent enquiry and therefore if we set the parameters and pay for it then it becomes our investigation not an independent one surely?

i just raised this because it needs to be handled carefully and hopefully the members will also add to the scope making it more rounded and common to all 42 clubs. 

Im just throwing something into the mix and hopefully it’s done with proper due diligence that’s all.  

We should tell the SPFL that it they are strapped for cash we can provide them with a loan to pay for the independent investigation.  

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

The dossier was compiled from several clubs asking Rangers to take the lead.

Yesterday was good, today is even better.

Lets see the comeback to Douglas Park from the Hollicum brigade.

Sutton and Stewart will really struggle but the paid monies will ensure they throw all reasonable thoughts to one side.

Roger Mitchell will just be Roger Mitchell, a fucking shite talking noncey wee wank.

This truly is a Super Sunday.

Archived