Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Fucking kid you not Davie Provan has an article and he states “Peter Lawwell’s handling of all this has given him the moral high ground”

Peter ‘tour of Japan’ Lawwell?

Peter ‘tax dodger’ Lawwell?

And most disgusting of all.

Peter ‘separate entity’ Lawwell?????

Just WOW!

RoboCop just talks utter shite.

Davie Provan is all ME ME ME 😂

4 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Fucking kid you not Davie Provan has an article and he states “Peter Lawwell’s handling of all this has given him the moral high ground”

Just WOW!

He’s clearly had the call after his last piece 

41 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

us offering to pay for it raises some other issues- I’ll repeat my post from  another thread:

our dossier sets the parameters for an independent enquiry and therefore if we set the parameters and pay for it then it becomes our investigation not an independent one surely?

i just raised this because it needs to be handled carefully and hopefully the members will also add to the scope making it more rounded and common to all 42 clubs. 

let’s play devils advocate for a minute 

Is the offer of paying for something a carrot to sway a vote?

and can you draw parallels to offering reconstruction to sway a vote.  

Im just throwing something into the mix and hopefully it’s done with proper due diligence that’s all.  

We have provided and raised issues with regard to the running of the SPFL to which should be investigated. As with any independent audit or investigation, there has to be a checklist for the investigation to follow. As this is a case of failures, the points raised by Rangers as a member club,  have to be looked at and answers provided. Rangers are a member club of the SPFL, so the payment side would be paid for by the SPFL, via a member club. 

It becomes independent enquiry when an independent company with no relation or business interest to the SPFL is selected by ALL SPFL clubs and they then take forward the issues raised by one or many members. No documents, phone calls or emails should be off limits, every decision should have an audit trail and backup to show the SPFL acted in its best to govern the organisation. 

As stated before every club, including the SPFL board should be backing this to show they have acted in the best interests of ALL 42 clubs. There is no point to prove by Rangers, there are simply serious questions relating to the running of the SPFL that must be answered for the benefit of all 42 clubs.

40 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

us offering to pay for it raises some other issues- I’ll repeat my post from  another thread:

our dossier sets the parameters for an independent enquiry and therefore if we set the parameters and pay for it then it becomes our investigation not an independent one surely?

i just raised this because it needs to be handled carefully and hopefully the members will also add to the scope making it more rounded and common to all 42 clubs. 

let’s play devils advocate for a minute 

Is the offer of paying for something a carrot to sway a vote?

and can you draw parallels to offering reconstruction to sway a vote.  

Im just throwing something into the mix and hopefully it’s done with proper due diligence that’s all.  

Understand your point. I think the way around this would be to stay out of the decision as to who is brought in to conduct the review as long as it is not someone already linked to the SPFL, Deloites or Harper McLeod for example. Let a subset of the SPFL membership ie the clubs decide We could also let other clubs review the parameters and expand or contract as they feel required, provided they do not contract it too far. That is unlikely if they have voted for an II. 

That said I do not expect us to get anywhere near 75%. Anything above 25% would be significant. 

If the other clubs bottle and it is only us Hearts and Stranraer we will effectively be on our own to carry the fight forward. That will make life difficult. 

I still think the SPFL board will try to get 11 clubs to say they are against an inquiry before Tuesday and declare the EGM unnecessary.  This way they avoid finding out what size of support we have and can spin it that support was so poor we couldnt even get the EGM to discuss it. 

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Just WOW!

RoboCop just talks utter shite.

Davie Provan is all ME ME ME 😂

54 minutes ago, semaj said:

Dungcaster looks like a special needs child. His hairstyle seems to be formed with one whos had his face pressed against windows for most of his days

He looks like a fat lesbian

I hope Park is still reading posts :lol:

12 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

What a great way to start the day. Every member of the board is playing a blinder on this.

Offering to pay for the inquiry removes their biggest objection. "Cost should never be a barrier to proper governance. If our resolution is passed on Tuesday we will be willing to fund the costs of an Independent Investigation covering the scope outlined in our resolution."

A couple of posters have asked about the end game. Just my 2 cents worth but I think it is with the aim of restoring parity within Scottish football and ending it being run by and for only one club.

Course it is, an even playing field  to make our product more viable, especially with proposed investment coming in. 

But the knock on effect on the SPFL and watching the wind up  effect on the rest of Scottish football is great entertainment for our fans. Most of the cunts involved have now done more U turns than a fleet of London taxis. 

8 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Just WOW!

So wait a minute the media are are calling this Rangers v SPFL so why does the fat smelly jap beast fuck even need to get mentioned if this is the case?  

Oh aye he has handled it well with silence like he still keeps the silence In regard to the dirty open secrets at celtic and also pulling strings behind the scenes with his wee puppets trying to get handed a title they havent won during a pandemic... GO FUCK YERSELF PROVAN YA DIRTY SCUMBAG

26 minutes ago, Old No7. said:

The independent investigation company will need to be from the other side of the world. They will be scrutinised like no other and employees will have background checks done by our MSM that will put the checks done by HMG to shame. 

MSM will try and derail as much as they can if they are not being fed the little digs and info as they currently do. 

Whoever gets the job will need to ensure the report is secured better than a submarine hatch until finalised and published.

Not on twitter or fud book it will be an interesting day for those yahoos  (Stewart, Sutton) and the likes. Wonder what narrative Holicom will push out.

I've been checking Twitter to see what the usual suspects have to say this morning. It's been radio silence so far.

45 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Yip 100pc ,but funny enough and this is even before he appeared in the Rhebel ,Whenever that other jump the dyke Speirs used to pop up on Scotsport I used to to think to myself he was a Keith Jackson type ,a smug smarmy cunt full of himself 

As a boy he was one of those types that nobody really liked ,he was a wee snivelling spoiled bastard ,reckon his auld man was pretty staunch too ,very very high up in the police and managed to pull a few strings ,Jackson was getting games for one of the Rangers boys clubs despite being no better a player than the rest of us who weren’t getting a sniff ,his football career took a dent when he was about 14,broke his leg in a game against one of Torbetts boys clubs and did seem bitter about that ,makes it al the more strange that he has jumped into bed with Lieswell 

Very strange mate, when motivation for all other things is ruled out it can only come down to money

Perhaps Rangers should open an official internal investigation into Doncasters claims of threats ?

Or at least write formally for information relating to "threats" and state that when information is received a formal investigation will be undertaken. 

Invite Doncaster to a meeting to start that formal process.

I think this needs shut down moving forward.

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think there next move 

Get Deloitte to do the full II 

well we already know they are bent now ,taking their corrupt cover up fee 

Part of the independent investigation also needs to cover the investigation done by Deloitte. No costings, no wider scope, no authorisation by or notification to member clubs on it. 

@KingKirk just saw your quoted comment ,didn’t want to scroll past pages to find the orgininal 

Reckon your 100pc correct ,DK knew this was coming ,He did say at the end of last year he was leaving ,While this current situation could never have been foreseen I believe there was a plan to go after the SPFL at some point in the close season ,

SR says himself that he has never seen such poor governance as he has witnessed this year ,stuff will have went in long before this current voting sham and for me it’s just been a bigger open goal than we could ever have hoped to go after them 

I don’t buy into the theory that King was being hamstrung by the authorities but I do believe that DK and the board knew that any attack on SPFL or SFA for that matter would easily be deflected by haters out their due to the murky reputation that he had ,So he’s decided to leave so we can fight the fight without any deflection from the media 

If that is the case then we will have more evidence that we had planned to use regarding poor governance before this voting sham happened 

7 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Understand your point. I think the way around this would be to stay out of the decision as to who is brought in to conduct the review as long as it is not someone already linked to the SPFL, Deloites or Harper McLeod for example. Let a subset of the SPFL membership ie the clubs decide We could also let other clubs review the parameters and expand or contract as they feel required, provided they do not contract it too far. That is unlikely if they have voted for an II. 

That said I do not expect us to get anywhere near 75%. Anything above 25% would be significant. 

If the other clubs bottle and it is only us Hearts and Stranraer we will effectively be on our own to carry the fight forward. That will make life difficult. 

I still think the SPFL board will try to get 11 clubs to say they are against an inquiry before Tuesday and declare the EGM unnecessary.  This way they avoid finding out what size of support we have and can spin it that support was so poor we couldnt even get the EGM to discuss it. 

I wondered about that. Although they will “win” the vote they’ll not want a significant vote for the resolution. However, the proxies could presumably be revoked prior to the meeting or the reps for those clubs could pitch up and vote personally. Accordingly, I think the EGM will have to go ahead even if the result is predetermined. 

Stopping the EGM would also be a massive own goal. 

Our board are proving me wrong so far .Have to say I’m very happy ,with their new found courage to fight our enemies 

It was never going to be easy .Yet that’s all Rangers fans want from them. Getting after our many many enemies .

Get the battle fever on and fight for everything for this great club .Makes you proud as fuck when they do 

5 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Which one is Neil Doncaster and which one is a fat lesbian?

75DE0E99-AA87-4231-B777-F6A3A563DB9D.jpeg

85162F18-BE56-4C13-9FB0-6F798BB05101.jpeg

It's unbelievably difficult. 

Right, well, due to his associations with a certain club, he would never wear a poppy.

So is the fat lesbian the top one?

9 minutes ago, Amato said:

I've been checking Twitter to see what the usual suspects have to say this morning. It's been radio silence so far.

They’ll be waiting on guidance from Hollicom. And I’m no joking!

I hope the next move is already planned, as I still don't see the vote being won. DP has give clear and concise answers to all the questions but I don't think it's going to change the vote. SPFL will continue and there may be some reshuffling of the deckchairs, with some new faces but it's always been a shambles and isn't changing anytime soon.

10 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Maybe done electronic maybe not however it gives the rags time to write about it and that’s the narrative set for the day.

It also pressurises the spfl for a hasty reply which seemingly digs them a deeper hole  👏🏻👏🏻

It makes biased clowns like Provan look more stupid. His article today says how lawwell can take the moral high ground cause he’s stayed quiet. Normally he stays quiet when they’ve something to hide. Back to point, provans article says an ii would be too costly and makes no mention of DP paying for it so his article looks like yesterday’s news.

Archived