Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, esquire8 said:

Lets get this right its is not going to be Rangers vs SPFL.

Its Scottish Football vs the SPFL.

Well teams that still believe in Scottish football.

The majority of teams voted with the SPFL, they don’t have the funds or gall to go after them. They simply fall in line like sheep

Just now, esquire8 said:

Lets get this right its is not going to be Rangers vs SPFL.

Its Scottish Football vs the SPFL.

Well teams that still believe in Scottish football.

Sadly there's not many of those teams, though.

Gardiner, Miller, Stewart all saying that half the clubs in the top tier were "browbeaten" into voting YES .. and that's just the ones that they know about and what about the rest of the clubs in Scotland?

The rest of the clubs in Scotland (who make up Scottish football) are sadly complicit 

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

What would that opportunity involve though, any thoughts? Money ? They can’t do that surely so what else would they be looking for ?

Being in the same division as United (or suitably rewarded for losing out on 4 derbies). They were reported yesterday morning to have proposed a plan where relegation and promotion were scrapped but titles handed out and positions considered final. Again, seemingly based on no losing the derbies. 

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

Hopefully Rangers and Park were expecting this response and will react like you say

I certainly know our new media guy Mr Graham was expecting this. Hes ready to go when the other clubs are ready to go. Hopefully tonight.

4 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Sorry your right, I’ve no doubt though that the evidence is fact, they’ll know already what is out there. That statement shows they will continue to lie about it and hope they can use their media to break this evidence. 

Even the mafia would lie and get their stories right for another day 

Or made others offers they couldn't refuse

They're shouting about being disappointed that these allegations have been made in a statement and asking to present them with the evidence...... Douglas Park fucking phoned them to discuss it & they shat it! Embarassment of an organisation!

1 minute ago, Bigdave30 said:

Aye 100% if you think the gulf between our 2 squads over the last few years was big it’s been fuck all compared to the gap between our PR departments.

Hopefully we are turning a corner in that regard. Let’s get the screw turning and see who starts squirming.

Good Ulster man in charge of that now hopefully he takes no prisoners. 

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Hollicom just had their Easter Weekend fucked up and staff on furlough recalled. 

Those fucks will be in over drive at this very moment . Well minus the owner who has the virus .With a bit of luck ....................

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

The majority of teams voted with the SPFL, they don’t have the funds or gall to go after them. They simply fall in line like sheep

But they know there is another way. And that he SPFL will not give up that way. Many of the clubs have the evidence and have given it to Rangers. They voted with a gun to their head or because they thought there was no other way. Explained by Mr Stewart on sportsound.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I certainly know our new media guy Mr Graham was expecting this. Hes ready to go when the other clubs are ready to go. Hopefully tonight.

You KNOW this? Yee fucking ha!! Bring it on man!!!

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Even the mafia would lie and get their stories right for another day 

Or made others offers they couldn't refuse

About 5 years ago I disagreed with you about the power they have, think I’ve apologised already but will do so again. 

I always hoped the corrupt cabal would overstretch and leave themselves wide open, thinking they were untouchable. 

That statement from Rangers is powerful and the kind of call I've wanted to see for years. If guys like english and Stewart are backing us the evidence must be game changing.  Park also isn't doing this unless it's iron glad. 

Hopefully this is the turning point and the spfl is going to be cleared out. 

Just now, tina-duncan said:

Ok, anyone else getting nervous now? I really really hope to fuck we have compelling enough evidence. We cannot let them get away with this!

Shitload of evidence. None of which can be explained without being corrupt.

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The spfl have the gall to call it 'rumour & misinformation' when the evidence is streamed all over social media. 

They really do think they are infallible.

They have had carte blanche to do what they wanted to who they wanted for so long they might have just got a bit sloppy. and even then thinking they could just brush it off was a big error, we need the back up now of others to nail the fuckers to the cross on this of all weekends.

Archived