Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Canabear said:

Meaning he can't testify in Court when all this ends up there?

NDA is not a guarantee of silence if ordered by a court Judge or Scottish Parliament (forget I mentioned them), you have to break the NDA or face jail time.

Your workplace can never dictate to a court.

2 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Hmmm. 

Not sure about court now I think about it. But we aren't claiming illegality. 

Certainly independent Inquiry.

See i still think Rangers have something else here that an enquiry or Court case would bring to the fore.

And if all we have is evidence of bullying and coercion then well fuckin played Rangers to turn the whole thing inside out and upside down.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Doncaster - There is no bullying or coercion.

Also Doncaster - We will bully and coerce you into voting against this

This cunt is surely some sort of parody surely?!

I see the totally impartial BBC Scotland still haven't posted ICTs statement....

7 minutes ago, B1872 said:

That Rod McKenzie has bigger tits than the majority of woman in the country man - Jesus!

Cunt is barking.

The only pair of tits bigger is Neil Doncaster and Murdoch MacLennan

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

He's contradicting himself at every turn... Usually the true sign of someone who's lying... Its alot harder to remember lies you've spouted, than the truths you've told... 

Basic business process - when a change is needed (whether voluntary or forced- such as the impact of Covid19) then options are assessed.  This includes doing nothing as it may be less harm than the alternatives. 

The options are considered in detail and pros and cons are listed against each. 

These are then presented to the stakeholders  and an option proposed before the stakeholders decide or ask for another option to be looked at. 

You don't say 'this is the only option or you are fucked'. 

That in itself is mismanagement or maladministration. Absolute amateurs. 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

There it is. A message from Lawwell through Doncaster.  I knew there was a reason for the Lawwell puff pieces being put forth earlier today 

3 minutes ago, Clunge said:

I see the totally impartial BBC Scotland still haven't posted ICTs statement....

You'd think every media outlet would be scrambling to release the most up to date and breaking news, wouldn't you?

Just now, esquire8 said:

Doesn't fit the BBC Sport Scotland narrative. 

Has to sit down and piss like a woman because his cock is wedged between almighty folds of fat, I hope someone's eating their dinner while reading this.

12 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

He is right clubs will suffer.

The scum, the other scum (dundee), the other other scum (hearts), and Brechin (don't really care about them). Also possibly Scumdee it's as well if the other scum go to court to avoid relegation.

Not us though, we should be fine...Just like our colours. 👍

42 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

wouldn't be surprised.

this is the sort of shambles that's leads to break-away leagues and stuff.

football's going to limp through the 2020/21 season - could be plenty of time for "good guys" to create something new.

Good idea if you can get enough teams to follow, however if the evidence leads to celtic playing  any part in this they have to be removed from Scottish Football. 

No demotion down to the lower leagues, this is much worse than match fixing, their like the Mafia operating a protection (ring ) racket to ensure they keep collecting the cash.,"Power tends to corrupt,and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

They been getting  away with it for years, from soft loans,land deals and the worst of them all abusing children.

Nobody to challenge them , thinking they are untouchable , this  could be their downfall,  the placemen have fucked it up.

You'd hope one of the rats would turn on their master, doubt it would happen, they'll all suddenly catch amnesia or have an accident the  closer it gets to the snakes head.

Kick them Out. 

Archived