Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

We barely know that this audit took place. We will never find out until they are all gone. I doubt they'd be as stupid to have Lawwells son do it.

I'll bet he was the go between though.

"Son what is your Boss's phone number".

Is anyone still clinging onto some kind of hope that the resolution vote gets scrapped if the evidence stacks up against them how they achieved their numbers.....after all it is hardly a democratic vote when you vote with a gun pointing at your head?

Just now, hammer93 said:

Is anyone still clinging onto some kind of hope that the resolution vote gets scrapped if the evidence stacks up against them how they achieved their numbers.....after all it is hardly a democratic vote when you vote with a gun pointing at your head?

Nope.

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Almost 2 months ago Liewell said

"As many have already said, the season cannot be voided as the consequences of that are so severe.

"In the event that the matches cannot be completed, then the responsibility to find a fair and reasonable solution for the finalisation of all domestic leagues will be with the Scottish football governing bodies."

2 months on and still in the dark as to why.

Was that not around the same time the lurgan bigot brought up the points per game average scinario? 

1 minute ago, the old guard said:

Was that not around the same time the lurgan bigot brought up the points per game average scinario? 

Still waiting for that announcement on an internal investigation into CA in the bheast end...

8 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I can't see a re-vote but could a court overturn it at a later date and declare that titles, promotions and relegation's be nulled?

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

If heads start to roll over this then surely the whole resolution has to be taken to task....after all it's that whole issue that has brought us to this point?

Resolution is done and dusted. Can't be reversed as the positions have been declared and monies (most of) paid out. We are after heads rolling, we are not after reversing the resolution.

Peter Lawwell “you can’t null and void the season there will be dire consequences”.

Neil Lennon “we want our title and it should be on a points per game basis”.

Neil Doncaster “we want to end the season but null and void is not an option and it will be on a point per game basis”.

Nope I simply can’t see where celtic are pulling the strings. Jesus fucking wept.

Just now, Sweetheart said:

I can't see a re-vote but could a court overturn it at a later date and declare that titles, promotions and relegation be nulled?

The next season will have already taken place and possibly completed by then. They won't be able to go back.

Just now, Sweetheart said:

I can't see a re-vote but could a court overturn it at a later date and declare that titles, promotions and relegation be nulled?

I'll settle for a court finding Liewell guilty of Corruption , Coercion and Bribery at the highest levels of the game and resting arse in jail one day.

Archived