Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Canabear said:

I'll settle for a court finding Liewell guilty of Corruption , Coercion and Bribery at the highest levels of the game and resting arse in jail one day.

Never happen. Too many of his people in power. 

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Resolution is done and dusted. Can't be reversed as the positions have been declared and monies (most of) paid out. We are after heads rolling, we are not after reversing the resolution.

Why should we just allow them to tbe gifted a title they havent won without putting up a fight?

Resolution is done and dusted 🤣🤣🤣🤣 some of our own fans are happy to gift a title to the taigs.

Just now, pollok-bear said:

Why should we just allow them to get gifted a title they havent won without putting up a fight?

Resolution is done and dusted 🤣🤣🤣🤣 some of our own fans are happy to gift a title to the taigs.

Challenge him to a fight mate

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Peter Lawwell “you can’t null and void the season there will be dire consequences”.

Neil Lennon “we want our title and it should be on a points per game basis”.

Neil Doncaster “we want to end the season but null and void is not an option and it will be on a point per game basis”.

Nope I simply can’t see where celtic are pulling the strings. Jesus fucking wept.

... and Thick Young thought Lawwell's been a class act throughout all of this?

They were literally the only ones trying to grab everything the could at the time  when Covid-19 was taking over the UK. 

The only reason they're not saying anything is that they know they've got exactly what they want from it all

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Peter Lawwell “you can’t null and void the season there will be dire consequences”.

Neil Lennon “we want our title and it should be on a points per game basis”.

Neil Doncaster “we want to end the season but null and void is not an option and it will be on a point per game basis”.

Nope I simply can’t see where celtic are pulling the strings. Jesus fucking wept.

What I found hilarious about this was back when Lennon took that presser ahead of a game that was never going to happen people ridiculed him about wanting to be awarded the title and using the phrase "point per game basis" which hadn't been spoken of at all at that point. Lawwell makes it so fucking obvious that people can't see it. 

ICT throw down the gauntlet.It is hotting up now.

Who is the big hitter???

'Without going into the specifics at this time, please know that we will testify to the bullying and threats made against our club on Friday 10th by an SPFL Board member and the threats against others by the same SPFL Board member and how these threats were “reported back to the centre” and to the SPFL CEO directly on the day with evidence at any genuine independent investigation with the proper and appropriate scope, should there be one, or at any further subsequent action thereafter.

These were threats and not robust conversations.

We believe that serious questions remain over the actions of the MD of one club during the now infamous vote on April 10th and what happened between the submission of their legally binding ‘No’ vote before the fake 5pm deadline and 5 days later when they became the only club out of 42 to have “negotiations” with the CEO and Chairman of the SPFL and with “big hitters” or persons unknown, before being allowed to vote for a second time. This time to carry the SPFL Board’s resolution with a Yes vote.

A genuinely independent investigation is the only possible route to try and uncover what happened and it may or may not reveal the reasoning behind their apparently contradictory statements since then.'

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

Why should we just allow them to get gifted a title they havent won without putting up a fight?

That's my point, if the resolution had been pushed through because of bullying, coercion and dare I say it but some corruption then the resolution should be taken to task, a new resolution would have to be written up by a newly elected board as a good lot of them should be given their p45s 

3 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Why should we just allow them to tbe gifted a title they havent won without putting up a fight?

The fight for that was gone when the resolution passed. Can even ask @eskbankloyal that all roads led to the tarriers getting the tainted title. We didn't gift them the title, the clubs who voted yes in the resolution did.

8 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I can't see a re-vote but could a court overturn it at a later date and declare that titles, promotions and relegation's be nulled?

Surly if corruption was shown to be behind all this whole debacle,then that has to be a possibility?

23 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think they will too 

These cunts will have something underhand in store .These Bastards are hiding something .Giving the scum the league and getting all their media mates to talk it up.And the vote will almost be a side show .Of course I could be wrong  

Unlikely you’re wrong 

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

The fight for that was gone when the resolution passed. Can even ask @eskbankloyal that all roads led to the tarriers getting the tainted title. We didn't gift them the title, the clubs who voted yes in the resolution did.

The vote was going to fail until some jigary pokery took place, we need to expose this, going by the actual facts the vote failed, that is a fact .

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

That's my point, if the resolution had been pushed through because of bullying, coercion and dare I say it but some corruption then the resolution should be taken to task, a new resolution would have to be written up by a newly elected board as a good lot of them should be given their p45s 

Resolution should be null and void and resolutions but forward now that financial penalties cannot be threatened/imposed.

The shitstorm is immense.

13 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

👍👍exactly bro. Now all this is out in the open and more clubs have spoke up then there is no way this corrupt title should be giving to them when everyone knows teams wur bullied and told wrong info.

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

Surly if corruption was shown to be behind all this whole debacle,then that has to be a possibility?

What sticks in my mind is that there were 6 proposals, 5 were binned and 1 pushed forward, none of the clubs got a vote on what proposal was to be put forward or who wrote the proposal.

1 hour ago, Swally said:

Has to sit down and piss like a woman because his cock is wedged between almighty folds of fat, I hope someone's eating their dinner while reading this.

No, but just finished a huge Sunday roast when I read this.

Thanks bud :anguish:

Archived