Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

I'm assuming the clubs were posting these pictures on their WhatsApp group.

Fuck knows how they're getting leaked though- my guess is the ITC chairman. 

I think it's clear it's him and I'd bet it's him that's ponied up the evidence and further accounts to Rangers too.

Whatever his reasons are (and he'll have them) we should be forever grateful to him. No-one else seems to want to stick their head above the parapit. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I'm assuming the clubs were posting these pictures on their WhatsApp group.

Fuck knows how they're getting leaked though- my guess is the ITC chairman. 

ICT chief said he would send them out on sportsound. Hes had enough like many others.

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Even the mafia would lie and get their stories right for another day 

Or made others offers they couldn't refuse

This is the Scottish mafia mate, they make you offers you cant understand.

Just now, backup said:

Isn't he a raging snp republican fenian ?

That's the club secretary. I was meaning the women the ICT chief said sent the whatsapp message saying it had been sent. A receptionist maybe, I cant remember but he didn't name her.

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Cunts on twitter claiming it’s a what’s App scam. 
They will deny anything  rather than except the truth. 

Mate it’s cunts on twitter or the ICT guy telling it as it is.

Im afraid the twitter nonce brigade are irrelevant 😂👍

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Not the club secretary. The ICT boss said it was a women that messaged saying it was sent. Drysdale said sorry after.

So the women from Dundee sent it, Drysdale claimed it hadn’t been sent then had to retract that after he was told it was sent. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

So the women from Dundee sent it, Drysdale claimed it hadn’t been sent then had to retract that after he was told it was sent. 

Think so. Drysdale messaged an hour later saying it was out of his hands and sorry. Theyve been in radio silence since.

In response, SPFL Chairman Murdoch MacLennan said he would be writing to Park this week and challenged him to "present compelling evidence to back up his claims, or withdraw them".

His statement read: “It is extremely concerning that Rangers have chosen to make a number of very serious allegations against the SPFL, its corporate governance, its culture, its office-bearers and its business operations.

“In the often-heated atmosphere of Scottish football, rumour and misinformation can very quickly reach fever-point.

"However, allegations of a lack of even-handedness and fair play go to the very integrity of the league and I would expect Rangers Interim Chairman Douglas Park to present compelling evidence to back up his claims, or to withdraw them.

“I anticipate that the SPFL Board will convene early next week to discuss a wide variety of issues and I will be writing to Mr Park asking him to urgently communicate any and all information he possesses in order that the board can take whatever steps are necessary.”

No way to settle this other than the investigation being called for by ourselves.

SPFL will stick to their guns that a screenshot of a ballot is not the same as submitting a ballot.

Dundee will remain silent.

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Dundee is the only slip that’s done what they ask and put a tick in the appropriate box, if any should be removed due to their new buzz word “question technical pish” then it should of been the other two as they put in a cross. 

That's all the proof I need that they did infact receive their slip.

They initially said it was rejected due to a 'technical question mark', which is clearly because they ticked it rather than put a cross. Basically clutching at straws to push through their agenda.

1 minute ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

In response, SPFL Chairman Murdoch MacLennan said he would be writing to Park this week and challenged him to "present compelling evidence to back up his claims, or withdraw them".

His statement read: “It is extremely concerning that Rangers have chosen to make a number of very serious allegations against the SPFL, its corporate governance, its culture, its office-bearers and its business operations.

“In the often-heated atmosphere of Scottish football, rumour and misinformation can very quickly reach fever-point.

"However, allegations of a lack of even-handedness and fair play go to the very integrity of the league and I would expect Rangers Interim Chairman Douglas Park to present compelling evidence to back up his claims, or to withdraw them.

“I anticipate that the SPFL Board will convene early next week to discuss a wide variety of issues and I will be writing to Mr Park asking him to urgently communicate any and all information he possesses in order that the board can take whatever steps are necessary.”

Hope we dont email the evidence.

Just now, OceanRain said:

No way to settle this other than the investigation being called for

SPFL will stick to their guns that a screenshot of a ballot is not the same as submitting a ballot.

Dundee will remain silent.

Investigation will last weeks and give Lawwell, Doncaster and co enough time to sort their story out. Time to strike is now.

I’ve always found it amazing how the tarriers and complicit media always point to the masonic brotherhood that magically exists in Scottish football when we were winning things left right and centre. That has never been proven, only made up and formed into fact by the media. 

They’re 9 in a row has been full of evidenced corruption, cheating and bullying and yet some don’t believe the refs also fall under this? Madness. The whole thing is a pollution and needs totally revamped 

3 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

It’s Mr Park you fenian prick and how can you have challenged him if you’ve not yet wrote to him. 

Just now, esquire8 said:

Investigation will last weeks and give Lawwell, Doncaster and co enough time to sort their story out. Time to strike is now.

That's already taking place as you and I type this back and forth to one another.

Doncaster won't simply resign. Guaranteed.

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

This is only the tip of the iceberg here . Most bears know that . If they can do this , they are capable of being responsible for match rigging with certain refs being bought 

We have seen all this with our own eyes . 

mr clancy comes to mind his display at parkhead was disgraceful and he did not even try to hide his bias

Archived