Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Stewart saying clubs might agree to an independent inquiry even though they don't really want one. Just to find a solution to all this. :lol:

The narrative set for if/when a sizeable number of clubs vote for the inquiry. 

Only agreeing to it so big, bad Rangers go away. 

Rancid fuckwit.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

STILL our fault according to the eyelashes, haircut and failed player/politician! Haha!

Beelin'!

That’s the best they can do! After what? 4 hours or so? 

2 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I think cunts like Stewart and Sutton’s opinions should be banned on here. All it serves is getting folks back up to the irrelevant diarrhoea that comes out their mouths.

A ban on posting their drivel would be ideal. Stop giving them fucks the attention and they will become a non-entity.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Possibly but the Dundee board were very clear they were welcome to work something out ie a sweetener.

They could be offered leniency for giving evidence in a court case though, question is would they.

5 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I think cunts like Stewart and Sutton’s opinions should be banned on here. All it serves is getting folks back up to the irrelevant diarrhoea that comes out their mouths.

Never going to happen far too many on here can’t help themselves 

Just now, esquire8 said:

A ban on posting their drivel would be ideal. Stop giving them fucks the attention and they will become a non-entity.

Agree with this, I ignore their regurgitated pish 100% of the time.

I must apologise just realised its a Sunday (one day merges into the next atm) Hollicom will be down the chapel. So don’t have their hate filled pithy replies to the truth ready.

3 minutes ago, GM63 said:

I must apologise just realised its a Sunday (one day merges into the next atm) Hollicom will be down the chapel. So don’t have their hate filled pithy replies to the truth ready.

They can't be unless they are ignoring social distancing guidelines

14 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

That ginger prick needs muzzled, the club has to start going after these hacks for defamation, the treatment of Morelos from the media was unforgivable that shouldn’t be forgotten. 

He’s an absolute embarrassment to himself, Rangers have followed the appropriate channels to file a complaint from the start of this, it’s the SPFL’s unwillingness to be self scrutinising and in most cases being combative rather than transparent that has led us down the road we now find ourselves.

All of that seems to have whistled right through his bitter, ginger lugs.

I wish someone would call that idiot out, ask him to list the “Rangers behaviour” he is referring to.  So easy to make scattergun accusations without any facts attached. He’s a gibbering nationalist hate-bag, sums up the rancid core of this country.

21 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

STILL our fault according to the eyelashes, haircut and failed player/politician! Haha!

Beelin'!

What’s wrong with Rangers conduct? Imo Rangers conduct has been great. Following guidelines and rules as a member of the spfl? What is wrong with this reprobate? 

38 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

To be fair on that basis Tom English would be banned too. Sure he's been relentless on this topic but he's certainly no friend of us. He's probably said worse than Stewart over the years.

Most journos are arseholes. Most of their views, as well as those of ex players are trash. However most fans are fickle. If they say something we agree on we lap it up and if they say something we don't agree on we want to banish them. It's a tough balance. If some cunt is calling is out in public ignoring them isn't always the best solution, even though they probably love the attention they get from it.

Fair point on Stewart (and Sutton). Both wastes of space.

3 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

He’s an absolute embarrassment to himself, Rangers have followed the appropriate channels to file a complaint from the start of this, it’s the SPFL’s unwillingness to be self scrutinising and in most cases being combative rather than transparent that has led us down the road we now find ourselves.

All of that seems to have whistled right through his bitter, ginger lugs.

He’s incapable of being impartial towards us, his hatred always seeps through 

2 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

He’s incapable of being impartial towards us, his hatred always seeps through 

He’s never got over the fact he failed a trial for us, I’m quite glad it clearly still pains him.

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They can't be unless they are ignoring social distancing guidelines

My bad, I’m not a god botherer, forgot the places of worship are all closed, I’m sure they were worshipping via zoom. And all those who believe I will fight to the end for you to have your beliefs.

Archived