Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

If there exists compelling evidence that puts the vote in doubt, I would of preferred that the whistle blower or club had just released it anonymously via the media. I sadly doubt our boards capabilities to see this through without in someway turning it into a disaster. Our past record of poor board decisions and ongoing litigation to then repair self inflicted damage proves we are not experts in this field.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

That's the club secretary. I was meaning the women the ICT chief said sent the whatsapp message saying it had been sent. A receptionist maybe, I cant remember but he didn't name her.

Her saying it was sent has no bearing on what dundee actually did or didn't do, the more dundee prevaricate, the more it looks as if they are lying, any half decent ITT guy could trace any email.

9 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Not the club secretary. The ICT boss said it was a women that messaged saying it was sent. Drysdale said sorry after.

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

That's the club secretary. I was meaning the women the ICT chief said sent the whatsapp message saying it had been sent. A receptionist maybe, I cant remember but he didn't name her.

The club secretary isnt the one in the whatsapp chat. That's Eric Drysdale. I'm listening to Gardiner and he say's "he made a light hearted remark" when talking abound the Dundee secretary. That's Eric Drysdale.

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

It doesn’t matter if Dundee submitted the vote or not, they have 27 days left to do so. 

This. Likewise, every other member still has the opportunity to amend their vote before then too.

Theres a chance, now a very slight chance, that because Lawwell is complicit within the evidence that when an independent investigation does start it will implicate Lawwell as having been controlling the SPFL whilst being Chief Executive of a member. Because of this celtic as a whole would be included in having control of the SPFL. Which is obviously against the rules and laws of the game.

Again a small chance but a bonus if it happens.

Main aim is the SPFL.

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

It doesn’t matter if Dundee submitted the vote or not, they have 27 days left to do so. 

Fuck me, it is proof they got it in before 5pm therefore the count should have taken place minutes after which would have been a NO vote!

I also find it amazing that in Scottish football we’ve been portrayed as the bad guys for the last decade, everyone firmly in the tarriers camp for the good of the game. 

It’s took these clubs 10 years to realise the tarriers have ensured a monopoly on every position in power in Scottish football. 

When was the last time 3 separate clubs have said they agree with everything Rangers have said so far? 

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Yeah but the issue is someone at the SPFL getting to them and concerns of coercion and (possibly) lies regarding the vote being lost/not received. 

That's why Dundee's silence is doing more harm than good. If someone at Dundee came out and said "yes the pictures are real, we signed, dated and rejected the motion - however we held off submitting as we have another 27-days" ... that would at least remove one aspect of suspicion and you then focus on making sure they can't be got to and bribed. 

If there is stone hard evidence which Rangers have then get it into the hands of the media or publish it yourself, TODAY

We've basically came out & said we've got a smoking bullet but given the cunts hours/days/weeks now to go and cover it up & come up with a way to clear themselves

If we dont have anything substantial then we're coming out of this looking like idiots

53 minutes ago, billscott said:

dont think there is any doubt about that when you listen to the ict guy today  them partick and dundee had all agreed to vote no  they sent each other copy of the voting slip and copy of the e mail when they sent it to the spfl   then around half 5 it all changed. tom english said he can prove that dundee got a phone call around half 3 from a premier chief executive  wonder who that might have been 

Just listened to it there, wow!.

Good to hear Stewart and English castigating the spfl too.  Thats what needs to happen to force change. The media can keep the bad press rolling and build the pressure highlighting how at best amateurish (but more likely corrupt) the spfl are.

28 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I hope that is true.

It’s true ,when appointed it was suggested that there was a conflict of interests,guess what SPFL came back and said they had investigated the claim and were happy for him to be appointed as there was no conflict of interest 🤪

35 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Null and void

spread all the monies evenly between the teams

no champions or relegation

strip the rhats out of the spfl 

ITS THE ONLY ANSWER!!

Say they win it next season, is that back to one in a row? 
Imagine we win it tho😂😂😂

Just now, British_Empire said:

Yeah but the issue is someone at the SPFL getting to them and concerns of coercion and (possibly) lies regarding the vote being lost/not received. 

That's why Dundee's silence is doing more harm than good. If someone at Dundee came out and said "yes the pictures are real, we signed, dated and rejected the motion - however we held off submitting as we have another 27-days" ... that would at least remove one aspect of suspicion and you then focus on making sure they can't be got to and bribed. 

How can they bribe Dundee? Bribe them with what?

Archived