How Long till we all say “Fuck this”?

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wtf

We're all pissed off tbh but this Armageddon scenario you've been predicting for weeks is never happening. Any cunt going about their business regardless during a world pandemic is a mongo.

Big mongo mittens destroying himself again. Firstly - 3 months its been. The deaths In Scotland Have been fuck all, 46% attributed to care homes and the essenpees shambolic handling of them. We have s

Posted Images

1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

Seems to not quite be April time but almost all social life is over for months.

Yeah. It’ll be interesting to see what they say.

My brother called me yesterday and was saying how come we can’t go to each others houses but we can meet in a pub with loads of strangers.

Very contradictory. 

6 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

As my mate once explained:

Cunts spending money they don't have on cunts they don't like buying them presents they don't fucking want. 

Sums it up pretty well I thought. 

That doesn't sum it up for me at all, I only buy presents for a select few and I usually ask what they would like.

Tell your mate he can fuck himself having a go at it being about drinking alcohol btw

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

That doesn't sum it up for me at all, I only buy presents for a select few and I usually ask what they would like.

Tell your mate he can fuck himself having a go at it being about drinking alcohol btw

See my later post about him smashing up the snowman 😊

5 hours ago, WizardWalters said:

Yeah. It’ll be interesting to see what they say.

My brother called me yesterday and was saying how come we can’t go to each others houses but we can meet in a pub with loads of strangers.

Very contradictory. 

These people going on about "what about pubs", need to wind it in or else she will ban them as well.

pollok-bear likes this
6 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

You will get curtain twitchers now, particularly if they are given a reward for snooping.

We had people on our street out clapping for Nippy a few months back, Don't know them particularly well I've got to say but wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them now.

I’m amazed that she still gets backing and I note Ruth Davidson gave her an easy time earlier. In one way it shows class from RD not making it political point scoring but she should have highlighted the risk krankies taking on peoples mental health with these measures. 

Never been one to break the rules but this time she has gone to far. She is a power hungry bitch who wants to look as if she cares when all sensible people know that she is and always has been politicking. However, with this latest move, she has shown herself for what she is. Good luck with your latest effort.