Ladbrokes

stfu

Director of Commercial & Marketing, James Bisgrove, commented “Following a number of supporter enquiries over the Easter weekend, we can confirm the arrangement with Ladbrokes, who provide betting facilities at Ibrox stadium, will not continue next season.”

That makes it sound like we have listed to our fans and decided to stop the agreement. 

2 minutes ago, stfu said:

Director of Commercial & Marketing, James Bisgrove, commented “Following a number of supporter enquiries over the Easter weekend, we can confirm the arrangement with Ladbrokes, who provide betting facilities at Ibrox stadium, will not continue next season.”

That makes it sound like we have listed to our fans and decided to stop the agreement. 

I did read that mate, but wondering if the wording is just clever and that the deal was up too but fans were complaining about them and we were able to piece it together.

I hope we have had a clause in the contract though that we can invoke and have told them why. I'd just like to know if deal was maybe up anyways.

According to eskbankloyal "whilst the league sponsorship ends this season with Ladbrokes we have our own commercial arrangement with them, and have for years that will be ending in the summer now."

So it would appear that our club have listened to the fans and acted on this occasion. 

14 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I belive the deal was ending anyway. 

So this is not hard hitting stuff from Rangers. 

Don't take the shine off it m8, Ladbrokes have been in there for 20yrs....we clearly have just kept renewing the contract but on this occasion I reckon that wankers comments have tipped the balance to oust them, most bookies will be happy to take the pitches 

Just now, hammer93 said:

Don't take the shine off it m8, Ladbrokes have been in there for 20yrs....we clearly have just kept renewing the contract but on this occasion I reckon that wankers comments have tipped the balance to oust them, most bookies will be happy to take the pitches 

What was the comments?

13 minutes ago, B1872 said:

No like you to be negative!

When you've seen what shite our club have come out with for years and years it's not difficult to be sceptical or cynical. 

Ladbrokes were ending stadium/concourse sponsorship with both Rangers and the tarriers anyway after this season. They currently do both but both deals end when 19/20 is done.

Don't fall for the Rangers statement being some kind of hard hitting action. Because it simply isn't. 

An empty gesture. 

26 minutes ago, derekweir29 said:

👏👏👏 oh the timing of this is fantastic.

Well done to the board 

The board haven't done anything. 

Ladbrokes were ending our stadium sponsorship and betting booths anyway. 

This is not some kind of headshot from the club. Far from it. 

Archived