The Clancy bastard

mrmojorisin

See now he has come out and admitted Eduardos goal in our  2-1 win at the piggery should have been disallowed and he fucked up and said VAR would have helped.

Or you could just stop ignoring blatant handballs you corrupt snivellng squeaky little cheating cunt 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

See now he has come out and admitted Eduardos goal in our  2-1 win at the piggery should have been disallowed and he fucked up and said VAR would have helped.

Or you could just stop ignoring blatant handballs you corrupt snivellng squeaky little cheating cunt 

Wow where has he said that??

7 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I don’t actually blame Clancy for that decision cos it would’ve happened so fast.

However the fact he never sent Julien off with that trip on Morelos and gave the Tarriers a free kick was just blatant cheating 

There were around 12 to 15 decisions the cunt had to make in the game. Every one against us imo he got right. Every one for us imo he got wrong.

Spare me the not blaming him bullshit. Incompetence simply cannot cover what went on that day. Not a fucking chance.

Edit: I fucking blame him alright.

So, another one who is now deflecting from obvious issues and running scared.

Clancy was one of the more obvious ones, exacerbated by his apparent ineptitude. Probably was just not as skilled at "hiding" it as the other refs.

Guilty conscience ?  Bricking it now the focus is on the apparent corruption and bribery  within the SPFL ?

We all knew it was happening, looks like the truth might be getting closer.

We really need to keep the focus now, and continue to highlight and question all these apparent "mistakes" and all the other dubious decisions that have gone against us. 

30 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There were around 12 to 15 decisions the cunt had to make in the game. Every one against us imo he got right. Every one for us imo he got wrong.

Spare me the not blaming him bullshit. Incompetence simply cannot cover what went on that day. Not a fucking chance.

@eejay the dj wheres that video from a couple of days ago that showed the bias beautifully.

Agreed and well done to you for the threads calling out the inaccuracies. 👏

I'd like to see this video also @eejay the dj

1 hour ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I don’t actually blame Clancy for that decision cos it would’ve happened so fast.

However the fact he never sent Julien off with that trip on Morelos and gave the Tarriers a free kick was just blatant cheating 

He would have been all over that handball decision if other end of park.

julien/Morelos situation is one of worst I’ve ever seen and add in another 9 or 10 baffling decisions against us during the game, how he got away with that performance al never know but true fact is it’s only because we won. 

13 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

@eejay the dj wheres that video from a couple of days ago that showed the bias beautifully.

Can’t remember the last time I saw a penalty for a jersey tug like that given in the box which he said he saw,  certainly not seen one given to anyone since (that includes the blatant one on Aribo)...

7 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It’s about 200 pages back on the other long Spfl voting  thread 
The video was unbelievable .Not one football supporter could think that was anything but bias that day mate 

The most blatant one sided refereeing display I’ve ever seen and I thought Beaton at Ibrox against Hibs would never be beaten. 
He cheated it’s that simple, no Ref no matter how bad makes so many mistakes all in favour of one team, just by the law of averages he should got a few wrong in our favour. 
Craziest part is the Fenians have still convinced themselves he cost them the game. 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The Alfredo one where he was  goal side   of the defender, is the worst in amongst many biased calls   .He was in on goal and the big defender clearly fouled him, by looking to over stretch for a ball he wasn’t getting 

Don’t forget the barge in the back off the ball that the linesman couldn’t have missed as he was looking across the back line. 

9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The most blatant one sided refereeing display I’ve ever seen and I thought Beaton at Ibrox against Hibs would never be beaten. 
He cheated it’s that simple, no Ref no matter how bad makes so many mistakes all in favour of one team, just by the law of averages he should got a few wrong in our favour. 
Craziest part is the Fenians have still convinced themselves he cost them the game. 

Spot on. 

They’re utterly deluded. Victim mentality is so ingrained. 

Archived