Hagi Signs on a Permanent Deal

Sign him

Play him in the middle, get an actual right winger in, let the 2 behind him in midfield do the dirty work and let him create 

He’ll rip teams to shreds and fetch us an absolute fortune 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Also £4million might be nothing in this market, but it’s no nothing to us, especially in a global pandemic 😂

I’m still puzzled to how any football club justifies spending money on players when the financial repercussions of this are going to be significant

2 hours ago, the old guard said:

Still got a lot to prove imo, 4 million worth? Could be but having watched him against st johnstone and Ross County both away where he was terrible, he gave me the impression he might be better at Ibrox and a home type of player, to be honest we need more than that right now, unless we can get him on loan again it might just be to risky to spend that much at this time. 

Bang on mate 

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

We need to find the money for Iannis. He will be worth 3x that in a few years. And we need to play him through the damn middle!

We’ve got no idea what he’ll be worth.

Transfer fees could collapse due to Coronavirus, there’s signs a lot of the big European clubs aren’t planning to spend much at all when the window eventually re-opens. 

£4million is a massive outlay for us, even more when you consider the lack of revenue atm. It’s too much of a risk in a position we didn’t need to strengthen for the first 4-5 months of the season

19 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

4 mil a steal imo. 

Yes, we're buying potential, but what fucking potential. The quality is there and has vision that only the best posses. He has that aura about him. 

Stevie builds that team around him and get them all clicking, no cunt is getting near us. 

This lad will go all the way to the top in the game and will return ten fold to us. 

Give it a year before your demanding he's released. 

11 hours ago, KingKirk said:

From Christmas onwards kent was sensational during his loan spell ffs mate

I think some of our support should cut Kent some slack and let him get on with it. Also, wingers are notoriously inconsistent by nature. Show me a winger who is consistent and he will probably be a proven internationalist with a great track record and cost an absolute  fortune!

I'd sign him, but I'd also be very wary of the deal. 

I'd he signed permanently we would have to focus alot of our play around him to get the best out of him. 

Ontop of that he has to mature and be a leader of the side which until he hasn't had to do in his career. 

Definitely got the talent. Just worry of his stature in Scotland. 

19 minutes ago, Ryan_1 said:

I'd he signed permanently we would have to focus alot of our play around him to get the best out of him. 

Ontop of that he has to mature and be a leader of the side which until he hasn't had to do in his career. 

He’s 21 FFS! 

4 hours ago, Ryan_1 said:

He was captain of his team in Romania at 17.

On 16/05/2020 at 03:25, Ryan_1 said:

He’s 6ft.

Make it happen Rangers

PS, can we reopen the transfer forum? There's been a lot of rumours and links made to players I've not bothered posting because there's not a suitable place to put them. Even if the market might be odd due to coronavirus there will still be activity and links are already being made. Like the West Brom boy, Ferguson, Dykes, Hagi, Katic, I saw a few others too

I understand folk are concerned about the £4m fee, but it isn’t as if finding four similarly excellent £1m players with undoubted sell-on value is easy.

I’d love to find four Alfie’s a year and sell one or two every season but it isn’t as easy as it is on football manager.

He is quite fairly priced. We should make a profit. I’d rather pay less for every player we buy but I’d also like to get them for free and that isn’t going to happen with players of his quality (unless we go down the Aribo type low-fee loophole every year And even then folk will complain we need the finished article)

So, he will improve us and we will most likely make a profit. Can’t ask for fairer than that.

On 16/05/2020 at 10:09, ElBufalo20 said:

The thread is called Hagi so I’ll fire this in here. Enjoy

I always remember that goal v Colombia. Colombia were supposed to be the dark horses for that world cup, theyd beat argentina 5  1 in Buenos aries in the qualifiers but Hagi took them to the cleaners in that game.

Archived