Hagi Signs on a Permanent Deal

31 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

This cunt can't help himself

Screenshot_20200522_105321_com.twitter.android.jpg

It's one thing to be linked, quite another for there to be any truth in it, especially the figure being banded about. Stewart's pals in Hollicom will be able to enlighten him on that.

Another moron in the Scottish gutter media.

For the record I think that £5m is pie in the sky stuff, cheap headline.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Swally said:

I can't add to that one, I am too afflicted with gingerism, well auburnism. I'd be a massive hypocrite.

:lol:

My wee man is too ,he’s only 9 and is at one of those school hubs just now ,

I was talking to him last week about school and how he was getting on with new folk ,he said some folk talk away no problem ,he mentioned one of the older boys came up to him and said “hey ginger pubes “nearly crashed and my daughter almost Pissed herself ,then he got angry asking what pubes were 😂😂

14 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Just a bitter, bitter bastard. Cannot stand him. Every tarrier or tarrier appeaser in the land are experts on finance now. 

The man can't stand we told him he wasn't good enough for Rangers. Years of attacks since. 

Also like all taigs what business is our finances to do with him. 

We brought Hagi in for half a season to have a look at him. He showed enough for me.

As I recall the fee was to be 5M euros if we wanted to keep him. Not 5M pounds.

If the Belgians are prepared to play ball and accept structured payments I would go for it.

Stewart thinks he’s entitled to weigh in on fields that take a lifetime to master - like finance and law - with his “I just skimmed the Wikipedia” level of understanding. Tells you everything you need to know about him. A dilettante.

Many years ago I read an article by Gerry McNee comparing us & them in which he made an interesting point.

He said the difference between Rangers & celtic was we always seemed to have people prepared to put money into the club whereas celtic always seemed to have individuals taking money out.

Maybe Michael Stewart might want to reflect on this.

10 minutes ago, The hustler said:

Many years ago I read an article by Gerry McNee comparing us & them in which he made an interesting point.

He said the difference between Rangers & celtic was we always seemed to have people prepared to put money into the club whereas celtic always seemed to have individuals taking money out.

Maybe Michael Stewart might want to reflect on this.

This.

Tarriers - the money laundering club.

38 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

My wee man is too ,he’s only 9 and is at one of those school hubs just now ,

I was talking to him last week about school and how he was getting on with new folk ,he said some folk talk away no problem ,he mentioned one of the older boys came up to him and said “hey ginger pubes “nearly crashed and my daughter almost Pissed herself ,then he got angry asking what pubes were 😂😂

:lol: Poor lad, he'll have to go through a bit before realising the worse thing to do  is get angry

7 minutes ago, Swally said:

:lol: Poor lad, he'll have to go through a bit before realising the worse thing to do  is get angry

To be fair the ginger abuse thing is nowhere near as bad as what it was in the past 

Think he’s learned the angry control thing already ,twice Iv had to pick him up early from parties coz he’s head butted some cunt 

1 hour ago, JackAlex93 said:

He does have one decent  point. Is it morally right for a football club to spend millions on a player while getting the government to cover staff wages and deferring player wages? Where it falls down is it's only a problem for him if we do it. If/when  it is a certain other club ( or any other club ) there won't be a peep.

1 hour ago, JackAlex93 said:

As much as he’s a grade A cunt, I dont  think it’s that unreasonable a question.

Im really surprised we’re looking to spend on Hagi given we may be playing football behind closed doors for 12 months. Whether the fee is £5million or less, it’s still a massive outlay for our club in good times. Let alone in the midst of a global pandemic. 

I imagine, we’ve already agreed to sell one of Buff, Tav, Barisic or Kamara and aren’t willing to leak the deal yet. But, until it’s a done deal I would be very cautious about spending in this climate...

Archived