Hagi Signs on a Permanent Deal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we do spend this sort of figure making Hagi permanent I hope it is a sign that Gerrard is going to be more flexible with the system and not just play him out wide. I think he will be good in Europe regardless but that is a luxury. We need a team that is set up and capable of taking 3 points domestically week in and week out and for me that involves Hagi playing in a more central position. I could see him doing well with a Lewis Ferguson type doing the gritty work behind him.

11 minutes ago, middli said:

If we do spend this sort of figure making Hagi permanent I hope it is a sign that Gerrard is going to be more flexible with the system and not just play him out wide. I think he will be good in Europe regardless but that is a luxury. We need a team that is set up and capable of taking 3 points domestically week in and week out and for me that involves Hagi playing in a more central position. I could see him doing well with a Lewis Ferguson type doing the gritty work behind him.

Yeah agreed we won't get the best out of Hagi unless he's playing  centrally as an AM. 

2 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Experts on Rangers finance mate ;-)

He reckons he is an expert on everything mate.

What is known as a know-all cunt, the type you see in the pub, standing all alone.

2 minutes ago, bornabear said:

He reckons he is an expert on everything mate.

What is known as a know-all cunt, the type you see in the pub, standing all alone.

Bet he spends a lot of time in the pub standing on his own ;-)

Just re-read your post.....so we agree,lol

1 hour ago, dougal72 said:

He does have one decent  point. Is it morally right for a football club to spend millions on a player while getting the government to cover staff wages and deferring player wages? Where it falls down is it's only a problem for him if we do it. If/when  it is a certain other club ( or any other club ) there won't be a peep.

We have made a commitment to the player obviously. He has made it clear he wants to come to us so we will honour the pre-existing arrangement albeit possibly having renegotiated the timeline of the payments. 

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

My wee man is too ,he’s only 9 and is at one of those school hubs just now ,

I was talking to him last week about school and how he was getting on with new folk ,he said some folk talk away no problem ,he mentioned one of the older boys came up to him and said “hey ginger pubes “nearly crashed and my daughter almost Pissed herself ,then he got angry asking what pubes were 😂😂

Teach him the two fundamentals of life mate.

1. Fuck off.

2. Whack.

Not necessarily in that order.

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

We have made a commitment to the player obviously. He has made it clear he wants to come to us so we will honour the pre-existing arrangement albeit possibly having renegotiated the timeline of the payments. 

👍 I get that but it is a question to be asked. The problem with Stewart is he only asks it because it's us.

3 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Teach him the two fundamentals of life mate.

1. Fuck off.

2. Whack.

Not necessarily in that order.

He knows that one ,He’s quite quiet ,but knows what to do when needed 

He gets more grief for his name than his hair to be honest ,His names Jay and he’s sick of getting called gay Jay ,so he’s been informed of the best reply to that one ,”that’s not what you mother said to me last night “

waiting on a call from the school on that one 😂

5 minutes ago, bornabear said:

That made me laugh mate.

Can’t take the credit for that ,stole it ,My daughter when she was about 13 was getting grief from a wee fanny at school and she was getting sick of it ,I told her there were 2 ways to deal with it ,Either hit the cunt as hard as she could or use her savage tongue 

About a week later she told me that she had got the guy back by using that line ,my jaw nearly hit the floor ,I told her that it was pretty savage ,she agreed coz the wee guy ended up in tears ,Best bit is she didn’t know what it meant at the time until a few months later she was talking about it and her face sank and went red 😂

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

He knows that one ,He’s quite quiet ,but knows what to do when needed 

He gets more grief for his name than his hair to be honest ,His names Jay and he’s sick of getting called gay Jay ,so he’s been informed of the best reply to that one ,”that’s not what you mother said to me last night “

waiting on a call from the school on that one 😂

1. Good man, you 're bringing him up properly.

2. Good boy, doing as dad says.

So says his agent...

Ianis Hagi to Rangers done deal claim as agent hails £4million move to 'Juventus of Scotland'
The 21-year-old has made a splash in his short spell in Scotland and Steven Gerrard appears keen to extend his Ibrox stay.

Romanian super-agent Giovani Becali has said Rangers' move to finalise the transfer of Ianis Hagi has been sealed for £4m.

The son of former Real Madrid and Barcelona star Gheorghe Hagi is on loan at Ibrox and Steven Gerrard's side have made clear their intention of buying him permanently from Genk.

And Romanian super agent Becali - who is the brother of Steaua Bucharest owner Gigi Becali - believes Hagi has already signed for Rangers, who he reckons are the ' Juventus of Scotland.'

He said: "Ianis has just signed for one of the most important clubs in Europe. The deal is complete.

"I would describe Rangers as the Juventus of Scotland. I understand completely why Ianis has chosen to sign for them.

"They are an extraordinary club.

"The most important thing is that Rangers have carried out their option to buy him and he now has peace of mind about his future for the next few years.

"He has done very well at Rangers, but there was always the worry that they wouldn't want to sign him up.

"But I know he has a very good contract there in Glasgow and this is a really smart move for him."

Archived