Hagi Signs on a Permanent Deal

2 minutes ago, bbrr2411 said:

And the price seems to have dropped £1 million in 24 hours, would be interesting to know what the actual cost was. 

Go away and worry about the cost of the child abuse lawsuit settlements.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

So says his agent...

Ianis Hagi to Rangers done deal claim as agent hails £4million move to 'Juventus of Scotland'
The 21-year-old has made a splash in his short spell in Scotland and Steven Gerrard appears keen to extend his Ibrox stay.

Romanian super-agent Giovani Becali has said Rangers' move to finalise the transfer of Ianis Hagi has been sealed for £4m.

The son of former Real Madrid and Barcelona star Gheorghe Hagi is on loan at Ibrox and Steven Gerrard's side have made clear their intention of buying him permanently from Genk.

And Romanian super agent Becali - who is the brother of Steaua Bucharest owner Gigi Becali - believes Hagi has already signed for Rangers, who he reckons are the ' Juventus of Scotland.'

He said: "Ianis has just signed for one of the most important clubs in Europe. The deal is complete.

"I would describe Rangers as the Juventus of Scotland. I understand completely why Ianis has chosen to sign for them.

"They are an extraordinary club.

"The most important thing is that Rangers have carried out their option to buy him and he now has peace of mind about his future for the next few years.

"He has done very well at Rangers, but there was always the worry that they wouldn't want to sign him up.

"But I know he has a very good contract there in Glasgow and this is a really smart move for him."

whether its true that we've completed the move just now or not those words with have some folk frothing at the mouth which is good enough for me. 

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

Ffs guys,not every new poster is a tim. Give folk a chance. We struggle to keep new posters because everyone assumes they are tims.

2 posts in 6 years, second one being negative as fuck about a new signing, even if he’s not a tim the site wouldn’t miss a poster of that magnitude 

8 minutes ago, bbrr2411 said:

And the price seems to have dropped £1 million in 24 hours, would be interesting to know what the actual cost was. 

pretty sure it was always £4m but in these times saying we're paying 5 just gives stewart et al more room to moan  at were we getting the money etc.  also wouldn't be surprised if its lower as most clubs need the money

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

Ffs guys,not every new poster is a tim. Give folk a chance. We struggle to keep new posters because everyone assumes they are tims.

All I was saying was Michael Stewart was having a go about us spending £5 million but that’s turned out to be shit already.

I’m definitely not a taig, but I’ll keep my opinions to myself from now on. 

Cheers anyway. 

11 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

It's the RM initiation process. Until you get to around 100 posts your a tarrier. Even then the jury is out with the slightest unfavourable post :pipe:

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

2 posts in 6 years, second one being negative as fuck about a new signing, even if he’s not a tim the site wouldn’t miss a poster of that magnitude 

There have been a huge amount of posters on here that never posted since they joined.

I agree the post was a tad negative but to be honest, I would prefer us to pay less money for a player, it means the board is doing its job.

2 minutes ago, raging blue 1972 said:

pretty sure it was always £4m but in these times saying we're paying 5 just gives stewart et al more room to moan  at were we getting the money etc.  also wouldn't be surprised if its lower as most clubs need the money

4m was the price that I thought it was as well

Just now, bbrr2411 said:

All I was saying was Michael Stewart was having a go about us spending £5 million but that’s turned out to be shit already.

Cheers anyway. 

😂😂 grow a pair ffs

Just now, esquire8 said:

It's the RM initiation process. Until you get to around 100 posts your a tarrier. Even then the dury is out with the slightest unfavourable post :pipe:

Dury? It is fucking out with you and spelling like that :boughy:

3 minutes ago, bbrr2411 said:

Cheers anyway. 

You do need to be thick skinned on here though mate.

16 minutes ago, bbrr2411 said:

Cheers anyway. 

Just you post your opinions mate. Never mind the moody auld timers. @born a blue nose real name is Declan and he has been on here since the Henderson era.

17 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

It's the RM initiation process. Until you get to around 100 posts your a tarrier. Even then the jury is out with the slightest unfavourable post :pipe:

Oh bollocks - I'm just under 100 - does that mean I'm still under suspicion....🙄

I for one am buzzing about this signing! Only time I seen him before we signed him on loan was in the under 20s euros when he ripped England apart. If we develop him further he will be a big player for us and will only gain in value. Realistically what can you sign nowadays for 4m??? 

If this is true, best of luck to him.

My front 5 would be

Jack    Kamara 

Kent              hagi          jones/new/aribo

Alfie

Archived