Hagi Signs on a Permanent Deal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think we spent the wrong money on players...hagi looks more the £7million man than kent has this season, gerrards bacon maybe saved by a virus that null and voids this season. Hopefully new season starts in August, be it just domestically, which I think is possible, European games binned for 1 season.... Euros will be included, I think this is more likely to happen, if not behind closed doors.

We may have to suffer and take the hit for abit, hopefully live screening is worked around atleast.... with tv packages avail to buy, instead of season tickets.... there may be European wide cap on all wages too....

8 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Think we spent the wrong money on players...hagi looks more the £7million man than kent has this season, gerrards bacon maybe saved by a virus that null and voids this season. Hopefully new season starts in August, be it just domestically, which I think is possible, European games binned for 1 season.... Euros will be included, I think this is more likely to happen, if not behind closed doors.

We may have to suffer and take the hit for abit, hopefully live screening is worked around atleast.... with tv packages avail to buy, instead of season tickets.... there may be European wide cap on all wages too....

Hope we keep Hagi. Must play him in the middle though. Kent on the right cutting in. 

22 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Drags us back into a number of big games at times almost single handedly yet some cunts moaning over a fee that let's face it is fucking paltry by today's standards. 

I despair at times man.

'lightweight' perhaps the most overused word to describe players of his ilk. Boy is a first class footballer and has brilliant technique. 

11 hours ago, AdzKyle said:

We can’t spend that kind of money. But maybe his club won’t be looking for that kind of money?! We have no idea what will happen in the next few months. 

I think the money has already been agreed as part of the loan.

5 hours ago, Born Sinner said:

On another note, Ojo has changed all his social media stuff back to Liverpool. Thank fuck!

They guy should’ve been sent back to Liverpool in January.  Thank fuck we won’t see him in a Rangers jersey again.

4 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

'lightweight' perhaps the most overused word to describe players of his ilk. Boy is a first class footballer and has brilliant technique. 

NeEdS tO bUlK uP is another classic.

4 hours ago, ZZed said:

Hagi is exactly the type of player we need to be looking to sign. Under 23, lots of talent and will go for big money when he leaves the club.

Bang on. That boy has so much potential and there are people wanting rid. Hope things will settle out and that we can sign this lad.  

On 20/04/2020 at 13:25, STEPPS BOY said:

Hoping we spend at least 20 million this summer tbh..

Spent on what? There'll be no need for football players this summer I reckon. Headline on bbc says social distancing will be in place for at least the rest of this year. It's all fucked.

On 21/04/2020 at 09:03, TheFamousPigeon said:

I swear similar was said about Laudrup back in the day?

Not saying he'll be anything like him - but on physique...

The same was said about Laudrup?    Ffs he had a bad start like the team at the start of the season , Laudrup always oozed class and one thing he has got that Hagi is badly lacking is pace  

Maybe a couple of seasons in our league would toughen him up and make him a better  player , but at £4.5m it's a hell of a gamble as that sort of money opens you up to better players.

But as for Laudrup ? He's my favorute player and probably the best player I have ever seen in Scotland , by the second old firm  game he had the Rangers fans bowing shouting  We're not worthy like a scene out the life of Brian as he showed celtic and continues to show celtic he could beat them for fun  

On 22/04/2020 at 00:04, AdzKyle said:

We can’t spend that kind of money. But maybe his club won’t be looking for that kind of money?! We have no idea what will happen in the next few months. 

Might actually get another loan out of this. 

7 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Bang on. That boy has so much potential and there are people wanting rid. Hope things will settle out and that we can sign this lad.  

It's not people wanting rid, it's the price tag, £4.5m is too much.    For that sort of money we should be keeping our options open.

Also with this Corona virus shite , who can say how much his club want as all we have really heard is agent talk,  clubs will be struggling all over Europe the longer there is no football and will want to offload players just to get them off the wage bill things could become that bad. 

Archived