Eredivisie season scrapped as Dutch FA declare NO title winner or relegation

Tomatasauce

Glad I live in a country that actually HAS sporting integrity, unlike the bias we have seen in Scotland where they will make the rules up as they go along to suit one particular club

Rangers can’t let this continue they need to keep pushing for an internal investigation into they corrupt fucks  spfl and the sfa!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Glad I live in a country that actually HAS sporting integrity, unlike the bias we have seen in Scotland where they will make the rules up as they go along to suit one particular club

Rangers can’t let this continue they need to keep pushing for an internal investigation into they corrupt fucks  spfl and the sfa!

Honourable what they have done. 

15 minutes ago, peter huistra said:

Any champions league money they get next season should be equally shared between all 4 divisions , if they are declared league winners.

The fact Rangers are going after them with cl money in mind as it was all part of the smash & grab attempt by Timmy as far back as 6 weeks ago when this epidemic started they used league reconstruction as a guide for their smash & grab so imo give them fuck all & fight it all the way on principle at the very least including any uefa sop regards monies & cl placings 

19 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

Easy decision for Dutch FA though as Ajax n AZ joint top on 56points.

Wasn't really. 

They realise theirs more important things going on and ajax had already said they didn't want awarded the league. 

Then again they aren't classless tramps 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Wasn't really. 

They realise theirs more important things going on and ajax had already said they didn't want awarded the league. 

Then again they aren't classless tramps 

The fact we have a game in hand and still to play they fenian bastards twice aswell ,b4 lock down would be unlikely  but never out of touch 

33 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Wish to fuck the scum would just die. Sick to fuck of hearing about them and their hold over the game.

Me too! But we used to sing we will be mastered by no fenian bastard. Fuck, how times have changed in football terms. Totally scunnered.

4 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

Pure class 🇬🇧

2 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

Yep, Belgian league is next allegedly.

It would be good if all the other leagues started doing the same over the next few days/ weeks but worryingly this fenian loving corrupt cunts at the spfl are meeting on Monday and it wouldn’t surprise me if they nominated the nonces as champions

3 hours ago, Nk89 said:

Easy decision for Dutch FA though as Ajax n AZ joint top on 56points.

They could have offered them to share the title, but decided to do the decent thing and I am sure the clubs and support would agree.  

Archived