Season ticket renewals out next week

Renew   

147 members have voted

1. 1. Renew

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ll be renewing but canny be arsed with this membership though , if it’s fair across the board great  , but we all fine know we’ll be paying to be in the running for a Livi and St  Jonstone ticket and the usual suspects will be getting parkheed Tynecastle Easter road handed to them 

I don't see how we can sell season tickets when we have no clue when the next season is gonna be ? 

Obviously I want to see funds going into the club , keeping our club alive but how can the board expect to sell season tickets when most fans have no work at this moment in time.

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

I’ll be renewing but canny be arsed with this membership though , if it’s fair across the board great  , but we all fine know we’ll be paying to be in the running for a Livi and St  Jonstone ticket and the usual suspects will be getting parkheed Tynecastle Easter road handed to them 

Tbh I think as a gesture they should be giving this seasons ticket holders a membership.

2 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Tbh I think as a gesture they should be giving this seasons ticket holders a membership.

Sure as shite if you don’t think the fee is going to get you any decent away games , they’ll have you by the balls coz semi finals and finals will be included in the fee 

9 minutes ago, peter huistra said:

I don't see how we can sell season tickets when we have no clue when the next season is gonna be ? 

Obviously I want to see funds going into the club , keeping our club alive but how can the board expect to sell season tickets when most fans have no work at this moment in time.

It’s exactly what you said mate a donation to keep the club afloat 

Been lucky that I'm still working during this lockdown so will renew my season ticket.

Totally understandable if fellow bears are toiling at the moment  and decide to leave it. Family has got to come first. 

As far as this season goes, the money was spent a long time ago and i would only take it back if the club were fully insured for any losses during this event.

I know it’s been said before, but not too long ago a shedload of us forked out for a “founder membership” which amounted to absolutely fuck all. Those folk should get their membership automatically IMO.

59 minutes ago, peter huistra said:

hearts season tickets have been on sale for at least a couple of weeks and they dont know what league they are playing in

If given the opportunity by the club I'll be buying mine, 100%.

Fortunate to be in the position that I am, so it's a definite from me. 

Will be interesting to see how the club deal with this and how they structure it all though. 

Critical time ahead for the club we love.

Ill renew but like most it will be interesting to see how this is played.  If you have had a season book for more than 2 years you should get a 12 month payment plan (i usually pay mine upfront but it shows some faith from the club rather than the 4 month period you usually get). I would also like to think there will be money back for the games we never got this season. The clubs shouldnt foot the bill for this it should be the organising commitee ie the SPFL that refunds from their contingency pot. And if there isnt one there fuckin well should be 

10 minutes ago, billscott said:

hearts season tickets have been on sale for at least a couple of weeks and they dont know what league they are playing in

We are not hearts though , wee burnie has already said no football untill this is over .

The club need to just come out and say we need funds and fans can donate what they can rather than selling season tickets at a set price. 

Archived