How long until we have any football political power or media influence ?

Gallows high

Granted we need to improve on the park slightly but that aside we are so far off the pace with our influence in SPFL , SFA and the Scottish media 

liewell has all his chosen people like McLennan , Dungcaster , Regan ( before he left ) , Fat Rod the former celtic lawyer etc etc

Mhedia all in their pockets - Gollum , Matt Lyndsay , thom English , speirs , “mickey “ , everyone at the Rhebel ( including jackass who was once a bear ) , roger hannah

and that’s before the useful village idiots like mutton and hartson 

the only people in the media defending us are Alex Rae and Chris jack at the evening times

cunts like Derek Ferguson and billy Dodds take the BBC shilling to slag us

the last issue is their influence over referees . Not even attempting to catalogue what’s been going on here as it’s extensive but again they have control over this narrative 

my view , it will be 5 years before we manage to get any form of influence in these areas 

we have seen just how little influence over things with this recent SPFL vote 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully before I'm 6 feet under. Not that im planning that for a long long time. But tbh I doubt in my lifetime I'll see "our" sort control media and politics. The other mob played the long game far too well and got placemen into positions of influence. Our types cant get promoted that high under their control.

Our only chance is if the whole corrupt lot implode and pay the penalty for their actions. And given they control judicial process, politics, etc that's never going to happen.

Our only chance is if we can unite behind one party rather than split our votes allowing snp their power base. We cant even manage that and thats why we'll continue to fail.

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Hopefully before I'm 6 feet under. Not that im planning that for a long long time. But tbh I doubt in my lifetime I'll see "our" sort control media and politics. The other mob played the long game far too well and got placemen into positions of influence. Our types cant get promoted that high under their control.

Our only chance is if the whole corrupt lot implode and pay the penalty for their actions. And given they control judicial process, politics, etc that's never going to happen.

Our only chance is if we can unite behind one party rather than split our votes allowing snp their power base. We cant even manage that and thats why we'll continue to fail.

My fear is that although we are correct about the recent vote fiasco that our evidence about corruption will be pissed on by the usual mhedia types like the failed trialist, Speirs , English etc and we will be made to look bitter and aggrieved 

no other clubs will put their heads above the parapet and support us as they fear the power of liewell fc 

20 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Liewell Dungcaster Thom English Rhebel Mutton

You're a Paul Dumbert away from winning a big bottle of applepine. 

Not sure what I prefer watching on YouTube , Applepine or Fat housewives singing “ we are singing for Palestina “ 

20 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

2 years.

I’d like to think that but even Bear friendly people at other clubs  like Les Gray at Hamilton are cowards and puppets of liewell 

there is no other club out there prepared to side with us unless they have a relegation risk like hearts or thistle

2 minutes ago, jamess said:

Win 55 and we will be euphoric, and will laugh in the face of influence.

I get that and believe we are close but they have control all over the off pitch stuff , football , media etc and we can’t underestimate the power it gives the  

8 minutes ago, TMB said:

Ages.

I fear that my prediction of 5 years will be much longer too 

the control measures aren’t even concealed . The fact that they haven’t even made a statement about this recent fiasco speaks volumes . They don’t need to , they are controlling the narrative without even needing to make an opinion publicly 

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Win 55 and we will regain our influence....simple

That would be brilliant. However, I like what the board are doing at present. No mugs. Sitting tight while the politically minded Stewarts of the mhedia sect act shamefully in alliance with the bheasts.

We're absolutely years and years away from having a voice or any influence. 

The khunts have everything sewn up. 

Over the past 20-30 years - basically since their papal masters visit to Glasgow -  they have waltzed into every aspect of Scottish society and pretty much taken it over.

We are but a distant small voice in the background that just gets laughed off. 

Well we could do with the cunts over at shittodrie and swinecastle backing us up the now to try get some sort of investigation. Also the ones at drugby park aswell. Oh and the cunts at bheaster rhoad. And fuck smeltic too

You’re right , SPFL board are all tarriers other than Robertson and les gray and he is sucking liewell . He would have been supportive 5years ago 

problem is that even potential allies like Leanne dempster ( who was a bear ) and  budge are getting pressurised from other areas - Petrie with Dempster and budge just doing what she can to avoid relationship 

no one wants to help us . Same in England where everyone hate Man U , simply because they were the most successful team 

15 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

We're absolutely years and years away from having a voice or any influence. 

The khunts have everything sewn up. 

Over the past 20-30 years - basically since their papal masters visit to Glasgow -  they have waltzed into every aspect of Scottish society and pretty much taken it over.

We are but a distant small voice in the background that just gets laughed off. 

There's always a weakness somewhere. We might not beat them this time around, however, we've showed enough that we're up for a war against the bheasts. Douglas Park is no mug.

1 minute ago, Ned Ryerson said:

There's always a weakness somewhere. We might not beat them this time around, however, we've showed enough that we're up for a war against the bheasts. Douglas Park is no mug.

I hope you are right mate. Time will tell. 

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Well we could do with the cunts over at shittodrie and swinecastle backing us up the now to try get some sort of investigation. Also the ones at drugby park aswell. Oh and the cunts at bheaster rhoad. And fuck smeltic too

That Cormack wants to call them out after the Dungcaster phoning him late on the Friday but he has no dog in this fight 

whatever happens with SPFL announcement on winners and relegation has no impact on the sheep .

Mutton faced cunt but actually think he is a straight guy and not happy with the nappy rippers in all this 

Archived