Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

What is the Season Ticket renewal deadline?

The renewal deadline for 2020/21 is Tuesday 30 June 2020.

How can I renew my Season Ticket?

Season Tickets can be renewed online using one of the following payment methods:

Premium Credit by 4 or 10 monthly instalments at www.rangers.co.uk  please select HERE

Bank Transfer in full or in 4 instalments

Credit or debit card, by selecting the link on your renewal email.

To pay by Bank Transfer in full, payment should be made on or before Tuesday 30 June.

To pay by 4 Bank Transfer instalments, the payments should be paid on or before the following dates:

• 1st Payment Friday 29 May
  • 2nd Payment Tuesday 30 June
  • 3rd Payment Friday 31 July
  • 4th Payment Monday 31 August

For UK payments please use the following account details:

Barclays Bank PL Leicestershire United Kingdom LE87 2BB
Account Name:  The Rangers Football Club Ticket Direct,
Sort Code: 20-33-70
Account Number: 33512916

For all overseas payments please use the following account details:

Account Name: The Rangers Football Club Ticket Direct,
SWIFT/BIC: BARCGB22
IBAN: GB79BARC20337033512916.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION – if you select to pay by Bank Transfer you MUST only pay for one season ticket at a time and ensure that you use your correct 9 digit Rangers Number along with your seat details with a space in between as payee reference in order for your season ticket renewal to be processed. For example. 500001111 GLWAA111.

Please note that if paying with Premium Credit, you should receive an email confirmation once the sale of your Season Ticket is complete.

If you are paying by Bank Transfer in full / 4 instalments or by credit /debit card an email confirmation should be expected within 2 working days after the funds have been received by the Club and once your Season Ticket has been processed.

If after this time an email confirmation is not received, please email ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk We will then check that your renewal process has been correctly processed.

My Season Ticket is being Auto-Renewed, what are my payment dates?

Further information on how payment will be taken or how payment can be made will be confirmed in due course.

What fees will I be charged to renew my Season Ticket?

There are no fees involved with payment in full using Bank Transfer.

Fees applied for other methods of payment are:

• Bank Transfer by 4 instalments – £10 fee is applied to the first instalment.
  • Credit/Debit card transactions – £3 fee per Season Ticket.
  • Premium Credit – 5.1 % is applied for 10 monthly instalments.
  • Premium Credit – 2.6% is applied for 4 monthly instalments.
  • Auto renewal by 4 instalments – £10 fee is applied to first instalment.

Where can I find information on my Premium Credit account?

Full information on your account can be accessed by registering online to My Premium Credit, using your account reference number. All amendments or cancellations must be made directly to Premium Credit using the following link: Premium Credit – Contact Us

I wish to transfer ownership of my Season Ticket to another supporter, can I do this and if so how?

Requests for change of ownership should be submitted by email and should include the name, address, date of birth and contact details of the individual taking over the Season Ticket. The cost to change of ownership is £20.

Please note that processing change of ownership requests will take longer than usual, due to the current lockdown situation.

Can I move seats and if so how do I go about it?

All requests for seat transfers should be made via email. At renewal time, your existing seat will be renewed to maintain active Season Ticket holder status.

Once renewals are completed, we can identify available seats. Due to the current lockdown situation we don’t have a confirmed timeline for processing seat transfers; information will be communicated via the Club website. The cost of transferring your seat and issuing a new smartcard is £5.

I paid for my Season Ticket in full using credit / debit card via the club website and I have received an email saying my seat has been cancelled. Why?

The club has introduced a new credit and debit card payment provider for 2020/21. Unfortunately, you missed the link in the renewal email that we sent to you and made an incorrect payment on the Rangers website. Please refer to your email, selecting the correct link, to complete your renewal.

We have refunded your initial Season Ticket purchase. The refunded amount will appear in your bank account in the next 3-5 working days, if it is not already there.

Your seat is being held for you and we will send confirmation of your payment, once it has been received.

What is the Club doing to help supporters with the financial consequences of the Coronavirus crisis?

The Club has responded by freezing prices, extending the renewal deadline to 30 June and offering easy bank transfer payments and the option to spread payments over 4 or 10 months.

How can I enrol in the Continuous Credit Card Scheme for All Home games?

You can subscribe to the schemes online while renewing your Season Ticket using Premium Credit. If you are paying by Bank Transfer you will receive an email confirmation once your Season Ticket has been sold and within the email there is a link to the CCCS enrolment page on our website. We are in the process of auto-renewing Season Ticket holders for the coming season and once you receive an email confirming your seat has been auto-renewed, please select the following link to subscribe to the schemes: HERE.

How can I enrol in the Continuous Credit Card Scheme for All Away games?

For Season 2020/21all Away match tickets will be available to MYGERS Season Ticket holder members only. To purchase a MYGERS membership please click here.

Click HERE for MYGERS membership FAQs

I haven’t received anything regarding Season Ticket renewals. Why is that?

All Season Ticket renewal information was communicated to supporters via email and is now an online only process. If you did not receive an email please email ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk

Please note that due to the Government lockdown the Ticket Centre is working with reduced staffing levels; we will come back to you with help as soon as we can but it may take longer than normal.

I can’t log into my online account and need help please?

You can log into your online account here. Please use your Rangers number and password. If you don’t remember your password please select the ‘Forgotten Your Password?’ option. If we hold an email address for you on file, you will receive an email link containing instructions on how to reset your password. Please note that you must complete the password reset within half an hour of receiving this email.

FAMILY SECTION RENEWALS

What is the Family Section?

Our Family Section, situated in the Broomloan Rear Stand is a family friendly environment with pre-match activities for children.

What makes a Family Group?

Age restrictions apply to Family Groups; they must comprise of at least 1 adult and 1 junior (under 16). A maximum of 3 juniors can accompany 1 adult. A maximum of two adults can accompany 1 junior.  A junior should be under 16 years of age at the annual cut-off point of 1 July.  Single adult, single junior or adult concession Season Tickets are not available in the Family Section.

How do I renew my family’s Season Tickets?

Season Tickets can be renewed online by Premium Credit by either 4 or 10 monthly instalments at www.rangers.co.uk  please select HERE, you can pay by Bank Transfer in full or by 4 instalments or alternatively you can pay by credit or debit card by selecting the link on your renewal email.

To pay by Bank Transfer in full,   payment should be made on or before Tuesday 30 June.

To pay by 4 Bank Transfer instalments, the payments should be paid on or before the following dates:

For UK payments please use the following account details:

Account Name:  The Rangers Football Club Ticket Direct
Sort Code: 20-33-70
Account Number: 33512916

For all overseas payments please use the following account details:

Account Name: The Rangers Football Club Ticket Direct
SWIFT/BIC: BARCGB22
IBAN: GB79BARC20337033512916.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION – if you select to pay by Bank Transfer you MUST only pay for one season ticket at a time and ensure that you use your correct 9 digit Rangers Number along with your seat details with a space in between as payee reference in order for your season ticket renewal to be processed. For example. 500001111 GLWAA111.

Please note that if paying by Premium Credit you should receive an email confirmation after the sale of your Season Ticket is complete.

If you are paying by Bank Transfer in full / 4 instalments or by credit / debit card an email confirmation should be expected within 2 working days after the funds have been received by the Club and your Season Ticket being sold to you. If after this time an email confirmation is not receive then please email ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk who will investigate this for you.

SALES LEVELS

Who can apply for a junior or concession season ticket?

The annual cut off point which determines sales levels by age is 1 July. Juniors* should be under 16 years of age, adult concessions should be age 65 or over by this date.

*Except in Govan Rear, where junior status is extended to under 18 years of age at 1 July.

Are junior concessions available in all areas of the ground?

Junior price is not available in MLF area of the stadium.

Are adult concessions available in all areas of the ground?

Yes as of Season 20/21 Adult concessions are now also available in the Family Stand and all other areas of the Stadium.

Do I have to provide any documentation to prove eligibility for a Junior / Concession season ticket?

Renewals involving any changes to the sales level should provide the Club with proof of age i.e. passport, drivers licence or birth certificate – photocopies are accepted.

Link to Rangers Site Found Here

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

That’s shite mate I might need to give up my tickets fucking gutted tbh 

Can still do the 10 month plan  which I'll need to this year, works out about £50 a month.

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

That’s shite mate I might need to give up my tickets fucking gutted tbh 

Lot Bears on my Bus going to stop their auto renew until they know more. 
Club better start listening and talking to us if they want our money. 

16 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

My credits fucked mate tried for that before.  

I've been there before mate , with the deadline being june  30 should you not be able to push back the first payment until the date you renew? There is going to be a lot of people in the same boat this year unfortunately.  

Just now, dougal72 said:

I've been there before mate , with the deadline being june  30 should you not be able to push back the first payment until the date you renew? There is going to be a lot of people in the same boat this year unfortunately.  

I’m on auto renew, don’t know how that will work if I miss the payment if they’ll give me more time or just cancel my tickets, will just need to see what happens. Hopefully I can work something out but it’s not  looking good at this point.

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

I’m on auto renew, don’t know how that will work if I miss the payment if they’ll give me more time or just cancel my tickets, will just need to see what happens. Hopefully I can work something out but it’s not  looking good at this point.

Maybe worth phoning/emailing  the ticket office and explaining the situation , see if you can push it back a bit. Best avoided for the next few days as it will be mobbed but worth a shot.

5 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

My ticket is on auto-renew but I don’t think I will be able to afford ticket.

Is it possible to cancel the auto-renew?

I've emailed them and told them to take me off it.

Just now, dougal72 said:

Maybe worth phoning/emailing  the ticket office and explaining the situation , see if you can push it back a bit. Best avoided for the next few days as it will be mobbed but worth a shot.

There's nobody in the office answering calls it would seem

Still get an automated message about coronavirus

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I just had a big rant to the missus about how I was thinking of not renewing this season out of principle and then the email came through. Aww fuck 😂 

Presumably it must have been somewhere in our T&Cs last year?! I genuinely don't remember signing up to any sort of auto-renew. 

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Presumably it must have been somewhere in our T&Cs last year?! I genuinely don't remember signing up to any sort of auto-renew. 

If I remember right if you’re on the 4 monthly payment plan from the club you tick a box to opt out auto renew.   

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

If you're on the four month payment plan you go on it straight away I'm sure

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

If I remember right if you’re on the 4 monthly payment plan from the club you tick a box to opt out auto renew.   

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

If you're on the four month payment plan you go on it straight away I'm sure

Cheers lads, last year I paid in full (by mistake because the online system fucked it for me, I just went with it because i could afford it at the time) but the year before that I did have the 4 monthly payments so maybe it's from that. 

My old man will need to come off his and bro in law off his so I'm going to email them now and see what they say 

9 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Not surprised in the slightest

Of course it'll be shut but you'd have thought they'd have diverted the lines to people at home who could at least have had some generic answers to some questions

Archived