Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Haters gonna hate. Go let someone else take your ST place. There's plenty waiting.

I genuinely hope you never get a ST, you're a complete boring cunt of a guy

Mind you saying you only started paying attention to us after Gerrard came in

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Mind you saying you only started paying attention to us after Gerrard came in

😄 what a lie .... you could work in the scottish media sir.

Go find the quote cos you're bullshitting.

Can't see Rangers charging ST holders anything extra. 

Non ST holders will obviously pay. 

We won't be getting any credit back on our ST's - and why would we? When we renewed we knew we wouldn't actually be attending games at Ibrox for months.  Probably not this calendar year. 

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

I'm sick of cunts moaning about other fans moaning.

Mr soprano your not a bigger Rangers fan than anyone else. If cunts want to moan then they can.

He is RM number one hard man PB .Don’t mess .He supports Thistle as well 😂

Oh and I’ll be a moon unit for this as well 

15 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I didn’t get any confirmation of the first instalment payment made on the 25th May. It better have worked.

Only confirmation I got was this for each ticket paid. If you got this the payment would have went through and you’ll have the invoice as prove if there’s any issues4F54A440-7BBA-4D04-9BE3-ABFAAA614E43.thumb.jpeg.c7fdb9f07e9c24540774b545e633e87f.jpeg 

Had a chat with this SO last week .Have to say I wasn’t impressed one bit .He said there would be an announcement this week on vouchers and something else  .Not a thing to the support so far or have I missed it  ..I don’t give a fuck who defends him. When you pay your 500 pounds for a ST .And you don’t know what games you might see this season .Think I have right to know what’s going on.

The SO came across as someone Rangers interviewed last month ..Just an opinion

51 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The fucking irony coming from you 

Jumper inner of RM

Never see you ever talk about football .All you ever do is bitch on posters that aren’t in your wee gang  .😂

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Had a chat with this SO last week .Have to say I wasn’t impressed one bit .He said there would be an announcement this week on vouchers and something else  .Not a thing to the support so far or have I missed it  ..I don’t give a fuck who defends him. When you pay your 500 pounds for a ST .And you don’t know what games you might see this season .Think I have right to know what’s going on.

The SO came across as someone Rangers interviewed last month ..Just an opinion

There was a tweet earlier posted on here saying Robertson is going to update the supporters on a number of topics shortly. Might be in amongst there. 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Jumper inner of RM

Never see you ever talk about football .All you ever do is bitch on posters that aren’t in your wee gang  .😂

Anyone been threatened by spitting on their cock yet? Or has it not got to that level? 

Just now, Jb85 said:

There was a tweet earlier posted on here saying Robertson is going to update the supporters on a number of topics shortly. Might be in amongst there. 

Well I wish he would hurry up mate .Most of us are parting with our hard earned or being asked too ..Not good enough having to wait this long 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Jumper inner of RM

:lol:

What's football to do with anything, I don't go to games. 

I am here to wind you up and thats it.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Well I wish he would hurry up mate .Most of us are parting with our hard earned or being asked too ..Not good enough having to wait this long 

Fair enough you want to know what’s happening after paying £500 but it’s your own risk at the end of the day, they’re not forcing you to pay it. It’s impossible for the club to know what’s going to happen so not sure what information they could even give that would satisfy you right now 

Archived