Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

2 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Anyone having problems with the cccs. When I type in my bank card it’s saying it’s invalid. Done 4 different cards now

Looks like its not active yet mate

RangersFC SLO

@RangersFCSLO

CCCS will be available to sign up to online during the next week. I will tweet when it’s live.

12:55 pm · 3 May 2020·Twitter for iPhone

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Rangers#1 said:

Looks like its not active yet mate

RangersFC SLO

@RangersFCSLO

CCCS will be available to sign up to online during the next week. I will tweet when it’s live.

12:55 pm · 3 May 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Cheers mate

Just seen on Sky Sports that the Premier League clubs are preparing for the possibility of having the whole of next season behind closed doors 

Makes it even more baffling why the club have put this up for renewal just now with so many unknowns, if the Premier League ends up behind closed doors we'll likely be the same given the crowds us/taigs get each week 

27 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Just seen on Sky Sports that the Premier League clubs are preparing for the possibility of having the whole of next season behind closed doors 

Makes it even more baffling why the club have put this up for renewal just now with so many unknowns, if the Premier League ends up behind closed doors we'll likely be the same given the crowds us/taigs get each week 

Money mate it’s all it is and ever is 

29 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

They’ll beam the games all over the world and still earn millions , Hamilton v Ross county won’t and need fans income I don’t think we’ll follow the EPL i think we’ll wait until it’s safe for fans to go back 

44 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

They’ll beam the games all over the world and still earn millions , Hamilton v Ross county won’t and need fans income I don’t think we’ll follow the EPL i think we’ll wait until it’s safe for fans to go back 

Think that's the point though mate, the premier league are saying it's not technically 'safe' until there is a vaccine which is predicted the middle of next year, hence the timescales for next season to be behind closed doors

Fully expect life to be back to some sort of normality well before then but the idea of the government etc authorising 50k+ fans to congregate together for a match seems a long way away

18 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

You can hardly blame Rangers but if you want a club to go back  to you renew it's really that simple.

3 hours ago, dmgers2 said:

You can hardly blame Rangers but if you want a club to go back  to you renew it's really that simple.

Obviously we need the money (all clubs do) & I wouldn't blame Rangers if they flat out asked fans for donations or the like to help get the club through this period, they would very likely get a great response from the fans

What I will blame the club for is the way they've went about things...offering a £25 voucher (the day the tickets went on sale) & forcing through season ticket sales whilst all this is going on. 

If you dont renew your ticket because you're in financial difficulties caused by all of this or because you don't believe there will be a season to watch then you lose your ticket going forward, that's bullshit. 

Renewed on Friday by debit card and have received a confirmation email . Just got another Email in saying my ticket has been cancelled with no explanation ,a couple of my mates have had theirs cancelled as well .Typical Ticket office shambles at Ibrox.Anyone heard anything? 

Hi has anyone that renewed through the option 3 link on the renewal email received a confirmation email of payment? Still waiting for one and it’s not showing in order history on Rangers account, wondering if anyone else is having trouble with it? Thanks 

42 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I emailed the club the other day and they haven't responded to me

Sums up our ticket situation tbh, announce renewals while the ticket office is completely closed for people with questions. Extremely poor.

My brother renewed and they took the money out his account. Now he’s received an email telling him his season ticket has been cancelled. 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

My brother renewed and they took the money out his account. Now he’s received an email telling him his season ticket has been cancelled. 😂😂😂

The issue seems to be if you use the shopping basket when checking out. Takes your payment but then cancels. 

There's a thread of FF the now about it. Apparently you need to use a renewal link and not the basket option, but not everyone has been sent the renewal link in the email :confused:

A guy on there has posted he got £700+ took out then got the cancellation email, its a bank holiday weekend coming up so that refund will take ages!

Renewed on Saturday and money taken, but no confirmation email. Emailed the ticket office to check that but no response as yet.

Questionable enough putting the tickets on sale considering the circumstances, pretty poor way of presenting the renewals and membership to folk too (not even acknowledging the current situation and the fact people will potentially be struggling for money), so you'd think they'd at least get the basics, like a confirmation email, right.

If you paid in full through the ticket site, your order will have been cancelled. Happened to me. You're meant to use a link that was supplied in the renewal e-mail.

Annoying that it lets you do it if you're not supposed to. I've got a 0% interest card that will allow me to just go on and pay again, but others might need to wait a while. Frustrating.

5 minutes ago, andy500 said:

If you paid in full through the ticket site, your order will have been cancelled. Happened to me. You're meant to use a link that was supplied in the renewal e-mail.

Annoying that it lets you do it if you're not supposed to. I've got a 0% interest card that will allow me to just go on and pay again, but others might need to wait a while. Frustrating.

Thought this myself; if they want folk to use the link in the email then don't offer it as an option on the ticket site. Ticketing has always been a shambles but it seems they've split the invoicing and the actual ticketing, hence the delay in confirmation emails, which has made it worse.

Father-in-law was trying to pay for his again when he clocked his renewal on the site having already renewed via the link; daft but folk will be worried about their seat, money etc.

6 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

If only the slo would post on here what he posts on FF then folk would know what’s happening. 

From FF... Making it sound like it's the supporters fault,

"a number of fans renewed by an incorrect method"

Screenshot_20200505_145950.jpg

2 hours ago, Jb85 said:

If only the slo would post on here what he posts on FF then folk would know what’s happening. 

You get banned if you disagree with him on FF I’ve heard mate , he’d get a tanking on here 😂and rightly so 

Archived