Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

19 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Annoys the fuck out me that he always somehow blames the fans when he gets a wee bit of pressure in his role, annoying as fuck. 

Whit is his role mate 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Posting bus routes into away game grounds and being about 4 hours late when Rangers launch stuff 😂. That is literally all I’ve seen him ever do on social media. 

😂aye , all of which Rangers official twitter page could tweet , must be plenty more behind the scenes surely, liaising with euro clubs officials and police for safe entry for us into their stadiums certainly isn’t one , doesn’t answer the emails when pointed out to him somebody could have been seriously hurt either 

Just now, Cedrick said:

😂aye , all of which Rangers official twitter page could tweet , must be plenty more behind the scenes surely, liaising with euro clubs officials and police for safe entry for us into their stadiums certainly isn’t one , doesn’t answer the emails when pointed out to him somebody could have been seriously hurt either 

He literally thanked fans for responding to tweets from others about the myGers thing, which is literally his job. Absolutely mental how he managed to land that job

Just now, Prso's headband said:

He literally thanked fans for responding to tweets from others about the myGers thing, which is literally his job. Absolutely mental how he managed to land that job

Aye baffling mate , a ticket for all the games Is all I see he does , he’s nae jim Hannah that’s for sure 

44 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Has any cunt actually had a response from the ticket office? It has been days now and i've not heard anything back from them

Me neither, I've not even had a renewal email, I've contacted ticket office regarding it and have heard nothing!, I know it says 48 hrs but it's been longer.

Who else would deal with it?

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Apparently some have had issues paying for their renewals and have had refunds credited to their account.

I think there’s a special link you have to click to actually renew otherwise it doesn’t work 😂 

I didn't have a link in my email at all, it just said dates I was paying and they'd be in contact about payment before the first date 

48 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Just checked and renewal showed on my purchase history from the 1st April last year before the first instalment was paid. 

Nothing showing yet this year in purchase history just got the emails saying tickets are renewed 

@dmgers2

Mine shows next season in purchase history but my first payment isn't until the end of the month 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Mine shows next season in purchase history but my first payment isn't until the end of the month 

Aye that’s what’s happened every other year with me, nothing showing this yet year though. 

1 hour ago, BlueAvenger said:

I renewed in full this morning. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to reply so that I can enrol for home euro games semi finals /finals etc on cccs  ? 

I got an email pretty much straight away mate with a link to update my cccs preferences and payment methods.

Archived