Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

Greg Marshall is saying that anybody who pays their season ticket by debit or credit card should follow the correct procedures in option 3.

When i press the link it takes me into my basket -is it ok to complete it from this point ?  Don't want to try it from that stage until i know it's the correct way ?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet when all the teams had that zoom meeting it went the same as this. 'DM me Forfar ya fucking dafty'

Cunts are sending threats out to each other and I'm sitting back here thinking it's great to have some light relief from the George Floyd thread.  

Posted Images

I got an email thanking me for renewing, I assume that means it's like insurance cover and theyll just lift the cash on the set dates, I cant be arsed wading through all the shite on the website. Never read as much fluffed up pish in all my life.

To be honest if it doesnt automatically take the cash and I lose my seat then I'm not giving a fuck. It's a joke the expectation that we will just cough up as per normal the clubs should at least have the good grace to apologise or show some gratitude for selling potentially fuck all for 500quid. 

The extra cash they're extracting from this mygers is further insult. Surely they could have postponed that in the currency circumstances.

It smacks of desperation to get their hands on as much cash as they can as quickly as they can.

pollok-bear likes this
7 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

I got an email thanking me for renewing, I assume that means it's like insurance cover and theyll just lift the cash on the set dates, I cant be arsed wading through all the shite on the website. Never read as much fluffed up pish in all my life.

To be honest if it doesnt automatically take the cash and I lose my seat then I'm not giving a fuck. It's a joke the expectation that we will just cough up as per normal the clubs should at least have the good grace to apologise or show some gratitude for selling potentially fuck all for 500quid. 

The extra cash they're extracting from this mygers is further insult. Surely they could have postponed that in the currency circumstances.

It smacks of desperation to get their hands on as much cash as they can as quickly as they can.

Totally agree DD .

DiamondDan likes this

Sometimes out club are just a fucking dumpster fire ..

No, they didn't renew incorrectly, they renewed in the secure manner they're supposed to ie  by going directly to the website & finding the link, not by following a potentially insecure link in an email 🤬

42 minutes ago, Ace said:

Sometimes out club are just a fucking dumpster fire ..

No, they didn't renew incorrectly, they renewed in the secure manner they're supposed to ie  by going directly to the website & finding the link, not by following a potentially insecure link in an email 🤬

The thing is Ace, it doesn't come as a surprise !

16 hours ago, TBagalag said:

I got an email pretty much straight away mate with a link to update my cccs preferences and payment methods.

Cheers mate. I still haven't received an email back even though I paid the full £492 yesterday. See how it goes in next day or two before I fuckin panic !  

TBagalag likes this
Just now, BlueAvenger said:

Cheers mate. I still haven't received an email back even though I paid the full £492 yesterday. See how it goes in next day or two before I fuckin panic !  

I’m on the 10 month plan mate, not sure if that has made a difference in terms of getting my verification email.

BlueAvenger likes this
4 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

I used the link in option three to renew last Saturday but still haven't had confirmation. Emailed the ticket office on Monday to chase it up but nothing back from that either.

37 minutes ago, Wafflesniffer said:

I used the link in option three to renew last Saturday but still haven't had confirmation. Emailed the ticket office on Monday to chase it up but nothing back from that either.

Cheers mate.  I got confirmation/receipt when I paid  but still haven't received an email to enrol to cccs. Checked Gers site and couldn't see how do it either.  

8 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Cheers mate.  I got confirmation/receipt when I paid  but still haven't received an email to enrol to cccs. Checked Gers site and couldn't see how do it either.  

Yeah if I try to update CCCS on the ticketing site it says there's no schemes available.

Standard pish when it comes to Rangers and ticketing!

pollok-bear and BlueAvenger like this
4 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I am on auto renew and received email advising when my payments are coming out but when I go online through logging into my account and signing up to mygers membership it is charging me 50 quid but I thought it was only 40 for season ticket holders?

It takes the tenner off when you’re buying it

pollok-bear likes this
On 07/05/2020 at 14:30, Wafflesniffer said:

Any luck getting an email mate ? Still got Fuck all email to enrol for cccs home cup games etc even though I paid in full !! 

On 08/05/2020 at 13:17, pollok-bear said:

I am on auto renew and received email advising when my payments are coming out but when I go online through logging into my account and signing up to mygers membership it is charging me 50 quid but I thought it was only 40 for season ticket holders?

I am auto renew as well don't even know what card details they have for me, do we have to do anything else the now? 

pollok-bear likes this
10 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

I am auto renew as well don't even know what card details they have for me, do we have to do anything else the now? 

A was thinking the same as usually they send a letter and you still need to confirm it but as far as I am aware that this season  there is no letters getting issued and we do not have to do anything more. 

Make sure you havent got a new card since last year as it will be same card they you used last season the use bud.

27 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Any luck getting an email mate ? Still got Fuck all email to enrol for cccs home cup games etc even though I paid in full !! 

Just got one this morning actually - confirmation of renewal and link to opt in to CCCS.

So roughly nine days from the point I renewed to them sending confirmation - should mean you hopefully get something by the end of this week?

Still a shambles of a service but.

BlueAvenger likes this
4 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

A was thinking the same as usually they send a letter and you still need to confirm it but as far as I am aware that this season  there is no letters getting issued and we do not have to do anything more. 

Make sure you havent got a new card since last year as it will be same card they you used last season the use bud.

Can you change it online the card details? 

1 hour ago, Wafflesniffer said:

Just got one this morning actually - confirmation of renewal and link to opt in to CCCS.

So roughly nine days from the point I renewed to them sending confirmation - should mean you hopefully get something by the end of this week?

Still a shambles of a service but.

Cheers mate. Hopefully I'll get an email by end of the week. As you say a fuckin shambles