Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

I emailed these useless cunts ages ago. They responded saying they didnt have my email on record so couldnt do anything. I emailed again from my other email address immediately and have not heard back

I just want to change my old mans book from an adult to a concession so I can take my wee boy whenever the fuck we are allowed back to games. 

Got 2 emails just there saying thanks for renewing your ST both at the adult prices as before 

Very tempted to just remove my card details from the online system and tell them to ram it. Fed up of the fucking garbage service we get from the ticket centre

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Just renewed there. For the sake of no having to remember to do the 4 x payments or paying it in a oner i went for the 4 month credit. 

Still don't know what you mean about remembering as they come out themselves mate :lol:

2 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

I haven't signed up to MYGers mate.  If I've read it right ( though I'm not sure) I was expecting an email to enrol to cccs when I renewed 

Not sure if cccs is open to sign up to yet. Has anyone else managed to sign up?

Still not even had a renewal email yet even after emailing twice and getting no reply, getting pretty pissed off with ticket office. I appreciate people may be working from home but there must be someone checking emails.

8 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

Still not even had a renewal email yet even after emailing twice and getting no reply, getting pretty pissed off with ticket office. I appreciate people may be working from home but there must be someone checking emails.

They have been pish for years so working from home cannot be an excuse.

For a massive club like Rangers we have a shite service with the ticket office. 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Still don't know what you mean about remembering as they come out themselves mate :lol:

This bit from my renewal options is a manual bank transfer x 4 mate 

Bank Transfer – Payment by 4 instalments – Please quote reference ' ' on all transfers.

Payments must be made on or before the dates below.
1st payment of £133.00 due by Friday 29 May
2nd payment of £123.00 due by Tuesday 30 June
3rd payment of £123.00 due by Friday 31 July
4th payment of £123.00 due by Monday 31 August

For UK payments please use the following account details:

Barclays Bank PL Leicestershire United Kingdom LE87 2BB
Account Name: RFC Ticket Direct  
Sort Code: 20-33-70
Account Number: 33512916

I got the email saying my season ticket was cancelled after i paid in full amount, the transaction is still out of my bank but on the website says my ticket is cancelled with the option to re purchase at the same price? Someone’s probably put this on but looking to see if theirs any answers?

8 hours ago, Broomloanbear72 said:

I got the email saying my season ticket was cancelled after i paid in full amount, the transaction is still out of my bank but on the website says my ticket is cancelled with the option to re purchase at the same price? Someone’s probably put this on but looking to see if theirs any answers?

You need to use the methods on the renewal email. 

The website renewal page is out of date. 

E-mailed them about a week ago regarding moving from the 4 months to the 10 months due to the current times. Got an e-mail this morning basically saying we've just gone and cancelled your ticket and now you can renew under the 10 month on the website and now I can't actually renew!

On 12/05/2020 at 08:51, .Williamson. said:

When are the people on the auto renewal recieving the email with payment methods on it?

I am pretty sure on my auto renewal email it said it's going to take payments from same card as last year bro. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I've a different card this year so that's not going to work for me :lol:

That happened to me last year I had to fill a new DD form with them to change bank details. I would try get in touch with them bro.

Archived