Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet when all the teams had that zoom meeting it went the same as this. 'DM me Forfar ya fucking dafty'

Cunts are sending threats out to each other and I'm sitting back here thinking it's great to have some light relief from the George Floyd thread.  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I'm fully expecting them to contact people on the 28th

Mate I’m just assuming that the payment will come out automatically on the 29th as normal until I hear otherwise.

Don’t see why that would change tbh

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Is your issue that you don’t know how to change your card details mate?

Yes, my card details changed since last season. I've changed the card in my Rangers account but I don't know if that will have changed it on their system

After 2 emails to the ticket office regarding not receiving a renewal email I eventually got a reply, 11 days after sending the first.

It basically tells me that, ...   some of our usual services may take a little longer as they have a limited number of staff working from home, and, at the meantime the seat is reserved beyond the deadline!

Now, I appreciate they may be stretched under the present circumstances and there are a great number of tickets to be dealt with,  with reduced staff, but there is no mention of an answer to  my question regarding my renewal email in their reply.  

When they state, ' some of our usual services may take a little longer', possibly indicates that not all the renewal emails have been sent out yet.

I am happy to renew but can't do it!

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Cheers mate

He's wrong about that being the only option currently though because if you attempt to send anything in regards bank details through email you get an automated reply saying your email will be deleted :lol:

Under account when you log in there was an option to change cc details, guessing this doesn't work.

.Williamson. likes this
12 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Under account when you log in there was an option to change cc details, guessing this doesn't work.

Aye I've done that but nobody seems to know if that is enough to change it on their system.

Will just hope Greg is right and they send info out about it soon

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye I've done that but nobody seems to know if that is enough to change it on their system.

Will just hope Greg is right and they send info out about it soon

Sadly I haven't heard enough good things about the SLO to put that much confidence on him saying something being true.

Louden_Greg likes this
22 hours ago, psb07158 said:

I've still had no reply either mate. 

10 days and counting. I mean, it's not like we're in the only part of the year the ticket office are actually important and required or anything

And if we furloughed some of our ticket office staff whoever made that decision should be answering fans emails personally the fucking mong

They've got until the 29th to reply to me otherwise neither of mine are getting renewed

I emailed them and got a automated response on the first of May saying they would give me an proper answer within  48 hours and I'm still waiting!

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I genuinely hope the ticket office aren't being paid during this period because I don't buy into the amount of time they are claiming it takes to respond at all

They could have a couple of them  working from home.  Depends on the system we have, known us it way outdated 

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

They could have a couple of them  working from home.  Depends on the system we have, known us it way outdated 

Couple working from home still doesn't excuse how long their replies take

It does not take over a week to respond to emails. Every issue they get emailed about will be similar atm regarding ST so they could have 3 or 4 responses typed out and literally just send those responses to most people 

On 18/05/2020 at 12:03, .Williamson. said:

Cheers mate

He's wrong about that being the only option currently though because if you attempt to send anything in regards bank details through email you get an automated reply saying your email will be deleted :lol:

I did say mail and not email!

11 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I genuinely hope the ticket office aren't being paid during this period because I don't buy into the amount of time they are claiming it takes to respond at all

They are working very hard. They had a fraction of the staff initially but managed to get more able to be working from home in the last week so hoping they can get up to date. 

volume has been very large though. I’ve been working double morning - night since renewals launched and it’s impossible to keep up with everything coming in. 

reading faq’s and checking renewal emails is recommended as a lot of questions are answered there

On 18/05/2020 at 11:11, j1mgg said:

Went to renew yesterday, no renewal link, and no option when I log into my account online :(

email sent, guessing I will miss the 29th of may discount.

check your renewal email. All the info is there