Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

On 11/05/2020 at 17:41, BlueAvenger said:

Panic over. Just got the confirmation email and I've signed up to the CCCS for home games. Thank fuck. 

How long before you got the confirmation email m8? renewed ours yesterday and it went through no bother, screen shots to confirm all paid but I'd like a confirmation email as well just for peace of mind. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

How long before you got the confirmation email m8? renewed ours yesterday and it went through no bother, screen shots to confirm all paid but I'd like a confirmation email as well just for peace of mind. 

I’m the same mate.

7 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

I’m the same mate.

I got mine the day I done, unsure if it’s due to me doing 10 months though

15 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I got confirmation right away that I had paid in full and renewed but it was about 5 days before I got an email to sign up to CCS mate. 

6 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I got confirmation right away that I had paid in full and renewed but it was about 5 days before I got an email to sign up to CCS mate. 

Cheers m8, I used the invoice link to pay by credit card and when I go back in it comes up as paid in full so I'm assuming with our ticket office that I'll receive a confirmation email around 2035

55 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Going to try this today how easy is it sorting renewal online? Always just handed in the postal copy before tbh :lol:

I lost the rag after 10 minutes of fucking up numbers off her credit card, she took it off me and renewed the 3 of them In 5 mins using the links. 

3 weeks later I got a response from the TO to my email query @.Williamson.

They failed to answer my question 🤣🤣🤣. SLO is telling me to renew and pay the 1st instalment for both tickets but I don't really want to risk paying an adult ticket if the TO won't convert to juvenile and reduce the other instalments accordingly for the 2nd one

Waste of time 

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

They failed to answer my question 🤣🤣🤣. SLO is telling me to renew and pay the 1st instalment for both tickets but I don't really want to risk paying an adult ticket if the TO won't convert to juvenile and reduce the other instalments accordingly for the 2nd one

Waste of time 

I've paid my first installment now so im sorted but I never got a reply to my email

On 22/05/2020 at 16:40, Courtyard Bear said:

Take everyone got the Email about having to pay the instalments yourself. 
Bloody joke. 

Just read mine there. 

So they renew me automatically and are now telling me I can’t renew and I have to manually do it through Stripe. I don’t understand how they are so bad.

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Waste of time 

Pm mate.

51 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Just read mine there. 

So they renew me automatically and are now telling me I can’t renew and I have to manually do it through Stripe. I don’t understand how they are so bad.

It’s mental, there’s a system in place in that when something goes wrong there must be a human giving out these emails etc, so how can they not just have a human in place to process payments made through the site, rather than sending payments back and handing out another method.

so overly complicated when it can be made simpler 

Archived