Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spoke to Greg this afternoon SLO

He is sworn to secrecy .It appears the club have some info about refunds and voucher in coming weeks .
He phoned me after my complaint instead of pissing around with emails .Give him credit for that .Yet we didn’t agree on much 

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Spoke to Graham this afternoon SLO

He is sworn to secrecy .It appears the club have some info about refunds and voucher in coming weeks .
He phoned me after my complaint instead of pissing around with emails .Give him credit for that .Yet we didn’t agree on much 

His names Greg mate 😂

7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Spoke to Greg this afternoon SLO

Did what he say make you want to renew? 

48 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Did what he say make you want to renew? 

I had renewed before I spoke to him

If I’m honest ,it was just as well .He has been paid by SR to defend whatever they have planned ..
I wasn’t speaking to an empathetic Jim Hannah 

10 minutes ago, burnbank bear said:

Anybody had problems paying for season ticket? Ive logged into Rangers account and its saying no season ticket to purchase.. Just all last seasons stuff 

Check your email that you signed up with, should be an email from them with a link to renew. 

12 minutes ago, burnbank bear said:

Anybody had problems paying for season ticket? Ive logged into Rangers account and its saying no season ticket to purchase.. Just all last seasons stuff 

Read your emails 

I’m due to pay my first instalment, sent an email saying would rather pay in full end of next month. Frankly don’t feel comfortable giving out money when it’s unclear what the 20/21 season is going to look like.

6 hours ago, burnbank bear said:

Ive signed into my Rangers account with Rangers number... Should the ticket not be there to purchase? 

No. Use the link they emailed you

People who logged in and forced payment via their Rangers acc had the payments refunded and renewals cancelled

Archived