Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am on the 4 payment automatic renewal scheme I assumed the first payment was coming out my bank today. Only to find out via a friend that I should  make the payment by card  via the link sent in another email   I have not received any email with a link to pay.  I am worried now that I will lose my ticket  as the date for first payment was today  I know the closing date for renewals is end of June but I can’t afford to pay £702 up front ! 

1 hour ago, GeeSS said:

I am on the 4 payment automatic renewal scheme I assumed the first payment was coming out my bank today. Only to find out via a friend that I should  make the payment by card  via the link sent in another email   I have not received any email with a link to pay.  I am worried now that I will lose my ticket  as the date for first payment was today  I know the closing date for renewals is end of June but I can’t afford to pay £702 up front ! 

I got the email 22nd of May have a look at your emails from then mate. 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That’s it. Click the link in your email.

Edit. Just realised it’s not you and it’s for someone else who hasn’t received the email.

Aye a was just making sure it was the right site as never heard of that before 👍

Just now, RFC RYAN said:

Aye a was just making sure it was the right site as never heard of that before 👍

I just tried to see if you could access the link another way without the email but the invoice isn’t directly related to yourRangers number so I’m not sure how he would do it.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I just tried to see if you could access the link another way without the email but the invoice isn’t directly related to yourRangers number so I’m not sure how he would do it.

Aye a was going to ask him his email address to send the email but when a clicked the link it came up my name and Rangers number. 

4 hours ago, GeeSS said:

same for me i have not received any email with a link

On 29/05/2020 at 16:10, j1mgg said:

Trying to renew for Bar72, it just ain't happening. Well there goes my discount :(

I’ve done it, but it’s a complete faff

there’s a form sent by Natalie Imrie attached to the VIP email  (the first one)

Don’t complete it because it’s already got your details on it and email it to pippadickson@Rangers.co.uk

tell her you can’t seem to sign the form (it’s a stupid pdf) so just attach it to the email telling her you are paying in full to get your 7.5% discount.  They don’t take cash just now but will invoice you later 👍

There was no return instructions with the email So let her know that If you don’t get your discount Which led to the late submission 

worth a go as nobody said you can’t renew online (which you can’t)

5 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’ve done it, but it’s a complete faff

there’s a form sent by Natalie Imrie attached to the VIP email  (the first one)

Don’t complete it because it’s already got your details on it and email it to pippadickson@Rangers.co.uk

tell her you can’t seem to sign the form (it’s a stupid pdf) so just attach it to the email telling her you are paying in full to get your 7.5% discount.  They don’t take cash just now but will invoice you later 👍

There was no return instructions with the email So let her know that If you don’t get your discount Which led to the late submission 

worth a go as nobody said you can’t renew online (which you can’t)

Cheers.

I returned the form and got the invoice, but be sure I want to pay by card, rather than bank transfer, I need to speak to someone. Been playing ping pong the last week with them, but an email has been said if the invoice was generated before the 29th then you will get the discount.

On 29/05/2020 at 12:42, GeeSS said:

I hadn't got a renewal email either. I got a letter from them saying the email they had on file for me had bounced back. To be fair to the ticket office I think they might have had my works email and I have now retired. 

The letter said I could pay by 4 payments by bank transfer but first payment had to be by Friday past. 

15 minutes ago, eastwoodbear said:

Rangers have, generally, fvcked this up

The sarcastic post, above, from the SLO does them no favours either. 

He is a condescending walloper of a man multiple times I’ve asked him for help and all you get back is you’ll have an email check your spam, actually no I don’t and have emailed ticket centre multiple times about it with no response 

22 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Still not had payment taken for this month was meant to be the last working day of the month

Thought their system was down and you had to manually go on and pay it? That’s what I’ve done anyway.

Archived