Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, pollok-bear said:

I'm sick of cunts moaning about other fans moaning.

Mr soprano your not a bigger Rangers fan than anyone else. If cunts want to moan then they can.

:lol: nae bother ya wee greetin faced wank.

20 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

It’s no about fearing the worst.

Its about the absolute fuckin stoaters on here who just constantly moan and greet about every single thing on the Rangers agenda. There would have been cunts waiting on here, actually hoping Rangers would charge ST holders for home games, so they could bitch and whine.

Its tiresome and a constant fucking drain.

Only want cunt greeting here and that is you. 

Only want cunt greeting here and that is you. 

I’m the cunt greeting but you’re bashing yer keyboard that hard you canny spell a slang term for the number one.

Calm doon.

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

Ya wee fanny. Hink yer some hard nut.

Would love to see you say that to my face.

I’m the hard nut yet you’re offering out square gos on the internet ma man.

26 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Nah season ticket launched before we know if we’ll ever sit our arse in ibrox and MYGers still a joke 

Castore deal is very promising. Signing Hagi a positive. On a reduced fee even better. Providing a dossier showing a lack of integrity and governance by the spfl was comprehensive. Offering to pay for an independent investigation. Ceasing of dialogue with MSM now using the trusted likes of HoH, 4lads. 

Maybe you know for sure our running costs and cash flow meant we could operate without cashflow needed this time every year, I'm not so sure. Mygers has been badly managed.

Not saying everything is perfect but it sure as fuck isnt the first thing theyve got right.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Castore deal is very promising. Signing Hagi a positive. On a reduced fee even better. Providing a dossier showing a lack of integrity and governance by the spfl was comprehensive. Offering to pay for an independent investigation. Ceasing of dialogue with MSM now using the trusted likes of HoH, 4lads. 

Maybe you know for sure our running costs and cash flow meant we could operate without cashflow needed this time every year, I'm not so sure. Mygers has been badly managed.

Not saying everything is perfect but it sure as fuck isnt the first thing theyve got right.

Play the game SEMA ffs.

No positivity here!

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I mean like what were these people going to do when we got back to Ibrox eventually? Sit on each other’s knees?

Crackpots 😂 here hoping it’s only a few games we miss and all this shit be an irrelevance soon enough. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Certain tellys wont let you access RTV  

Had been considering getting a laptop to play fm anyway mate so gives me another reason to get 1 anyway , got a dodgy box as backup but like to be certain for our games 

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Also the development of Ed House, Restaurants and the new Sky Bar. The club have finally clicked that there’s money to be made from the ‘Matchday experience’

11 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Seen people saying you cant get rtv on telly , can you get it on phone ? Or is it laptop / computer only 

I got it on my smart tv for Legai away last year mate.

13 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Lol I’ve seen people complain on Twitter they wouldn’t have bought all their families season tickets if they knew this? What the hell? 😂 

Theres someone on here posted that if we dont get into any Ibrox games this coming season they'll be asking for a full ST refund. Just as well all our salaries, bills, operating costs magically disappear when games remain bcd. 🤔

Archived