Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Not sure what to do to be honest. 

Pretty sure hard times are coming for the ‘normal’ person financially, don’t know why we should be fronting up to keep millionaires well kept despite them not being able to train or play for the foreseeable. And even if they do play it’ll likely be behind closed doors until a vaccine is found - which it always talked about being 18 months for a proper rollout. 

Can afford it, but not sure I can justify it. 

This probably sums me up as well. 

8 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Gonna log in the now mate and see if I can set up  a direct debit or if options are same as email I will let you know. 7 mins queue still

How did you pay last year mate? We have different emails obviously

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

@FlippinEck The only option when logged in is payment in full. No option to set up a direct debit for the 4 x payments. Best thing to do would be a standing order for this yourself to make sure you dont miss it I guess. 

My email says they will be in contact about payment options before the first payment

Have a bit of patience Dan

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Not sure what to do to be honest. 

Pretty sure hard times are coming for the ‘normal’ person financially, don’t know why we should be fronting up to keep millionaires well kept despite them not being able to train or play for the foreseeable. And even if they do play it’ll likely be behind closed doors until a vaccine is found - which it always talked about being 18 months for a proper rollout. 

Can afford it, but not sure I can justify it. 

In the exact same frame of mind just now

Do you pay it, hoping that matches return as normal in August/September? Or dont pay it and lose your season ticket?

The alternative is paying it, the matches go behind closed doors/not played at all & you've essentially paid nearly £1000 for nothing (2 tickets) as I dont see Rangers issuing full refunds

7 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I doubt fans will be in the stadium if football does commence. If they are it wont be capacity so how does the club manage which fans get in when to maintain distancing?

We will return to normality especially after the test and trace which has already started up. I’m confident we’ll be back at Ibrox within 6 months.

4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

In the exact same frame of mind just now

Do you pay it, hoping that matches return as normal in August/September? Or dont pay it and lose your season ticket?

The alternative is paying it, the matches go behind closed doors/not played at all & you've essentially paid nearly £1000 for nothing (2 tickets) as I dont see Rangers issuing full refunds

You will get two vouchers of 25 quid to spend on various things within the club at the end of next season though

See this is pish. 

Season not completed with 5 home games still to go.

Not knowing if or when the season will start.

Folk having season tickets for years now not being able to renew because they have been paid off or furloughed.

50 quid on top of that for away games that might no happen.

surely they could have at least let some fans to put down a deposit on their seats until everybody knows what’s Gonny happen next season.

3 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

See this is pish. 

Season not completed with 5 home games still to go.

Not knowing if or when the season will start.

Folk having season tickets for years now not being able to renew because they have been paid off or furloughed.

50 quid on top of that for away games that might no happen.

surely they could have at least let some fans to put down a deposit on their seats until everybody knows what’s Gonny happen next season.

People moan about giving other clubs money on here because we get the piss taken out of us.

I would say our own club take the piss out of us more than any other club in Scotland.

5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

@Dan Deacon how much is it for the Copland Rear, I've got the lassies through but not mine yet, Mrs Wellhouse has decreed that she's not listening to me whining like a bitch all summer because I didn't renew and is putting it on her credit card. 

£492 for the ticket.£10 extra if using the he 4 month payments.

6 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

@Dan Deacon how much is it for the Copland Rear, I've got the lassies through but not mine yet, Mrs Wellhouse has decreed that she's not listening to me whining like a bitch all summer because I didn't renew and is putting it on her credit card. 

492 for my seat bud. You've a cracking lady there.

Bar72 getting  upto 12.5% discount if paid off in full plus vouchers. Appreciate their price is much more but why one rule for one and another for other st holders?

43 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I’m not sure what to do.  Almost £1000 for the two but no idea if/when there will be any football to go to.  I don’t want to lose my seats as I’ve had them for such a long time, but on the other hand that’s a lot of money to ‘give away’

I’m exactly the same as you! I feel gutted at thought of not going but can’t justify spending so much and getting nothing for it! I know the club need the money but I feel they could have reduced the ST price until they knew what was happening with the proviso that extra will be paid if the football season started sooner rather than later.

9 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I’m exactly the same as you! I feel gutted at thought of not going but can’t justify spending so much and getting nothing for it! I know the club need the money but I feel they could have reduced the ST price until they knew what was happening with the proviso that extra will be paid if the football season started sooner rather than later.

They could’ve reduced the price and let us pay for the televised home games when they are broadcast. 

6 minutes ago, jintybear said:

What this £25 voucher? I haven’t seen anything about that.

It’s in the Stewart Robertson message all ST holders are getting it for the missed games but you can only spend it on Rangers related options. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It’s in the Stewart Robertson message all ST holders are getting it for the missed games but you can only spend it on Rangers related options. 

I didn’t even bother reading that 😂

Archived