Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

😄 what a lie .... you could work in the scottish media sir.

Go find the quote cos you're bullshitting.

Need to slate a few of the clubs ideas here and MYGers thread mate , yer hovering above the relegation zone of popularity 😂

52 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

😄 what a lie .... you could work in the scottish media sir.

Go find the quote cos you're bullshitting.

Aye very good.

You said you used to follow Liverpool and it was Gerrard taking us over that brought you to watching us more 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Fair enough you want to know what’s happening after paying £500 but it’s your own risk at the end of the day, they’re not forcing you to pay it. It’s impossible for the club to know what’s going to happen so not sure what information they could even give that would satisfy you right now 

Fair comment Tam but that’s was the SO told me last week and what he is paid to do .Surely get the info right 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Fair comment Tam but that’s was the SO told me last week and what he is paid to do .Surely get the info right 

Missed what he’s told you but if they don’t really know for certain they shouldn’t be saying fuck all. I’ve paid my ticket and although it’s uncertain times I’m quite happy to do so (bit more fortunate than others) and whatever happens happens tbh. We’d all love to be back at ibrox but there’s too much happening elsewhere right now 

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The fucking irony coming from you 

Jumper inner of RM

Never see you ever talk about football .All you ever do is bitch on posters that aren’t in your wee gang  .😂

Well said mate. He's like Tom Daley. Pretty sure he's also gay.

6 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Your living in his head rent free mate.

Better watch though he thinks he is in the UVFso might try and send some of his fake loyalists on us.

👏👏👏👏

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

“ the gang “ mate . Yikes 😂

👏👏👏👏

4 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Missed what he’s told you but if they don’t really know for certain they shouldn’t be saying fuck all. I’ve paid my ticket and although it’s uncertain times I’m quite happy to do so (bit more fortunate than others) and whatever happens happens tbh. We’d all love to be back at ibrox but there’s too much happening elsewhere right now 

Sensible post Tam👍

1 minute ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Williamson the fake loyalist getting slapped about in this thread,needs to come.back swinging 

Looks on the ropes to me, can't see him coming back from this imo

Just now, Steelydan1690 said:

Williamson the fake loyalist getting slapped about in this thread,needs to come.back swinging 

I have offended them somehow.

All I have done recently is point out how strange it is to always complain about corruption in the league while still wanting better access to away tickets and games at Hampden. 

Seems to have annoyed certain people that I am more a Rangers man than them by watching streams and funding nobody

Archived