Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Yes 

Can't find it anywhere mate. 

My wee brother still has a concession ticket for next season and it's not letting me change it online from an adult to concession, had the same problem last year and paid up in full over the phone but obviously can't do that now. 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I have offended them somehow.

All I have done recently is point out how strange it is to always complain about corruption in the league while still wanting better access to away tickets and games at Hampden. 

Seems to have annoyed certain people that I am more a Rangers man than them by watching streams and funding nobody

Never seen you this triggered tbh 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

All I have done recently is point out how strange it is to always complain about corruption in the league while still wanting better access to away tickets and games at Hampden. 

Seems to have annoyed certain people that I am more a Rangers man than them by watching streams and funding nobody

I still love you mate. :thumbup:

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

:stone:

:whut:

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Never seen you this triggered tbh 

Just gets too much for me sometimes mate 

I put all my effort into getting home in time from work to try find good quality streams and people on here questioning my loyalty

Thanks for your ongoing support 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Can't find it anywhere mate. 

My wee brother still has a concession ticket for next season and it's not letting me change it online from an adult to concession, had the same problem last year and paid up in full over the phone but obviously can't do that now. 

Season Tickets can be renewed online by Premium Credit by either 4 or 10 monthly instalments at www.Rangers.co.uk  please select HERE, you can pay by Bank Transfer in full or by 4 instalments or alternatively you can pay by credit or debit card by selecting the link on your renewal email.

Click on the Here bit on the club website mate 

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Shat it

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Season Tickets can be renewed online by Premium Credit by either 4 or 10 monthly instalments at www.Rangers.co.uk  please select HERE, you can pay by Bank Transfer in full or by 4 instalments or alternatively you can pay by credit or debit card by selecting the link on your renewal email.

Click on the Here bit on the club website mate 

Screenshot_20200603-181310_Chrome.thumb.jpg.33bd4ca2f6399f876d5ddee54261f8dc.jpg

Clicked it and it takes me to that everytime but I can't get past the checkout bit cause it ain't letting me change one ticket to a concession. 

Ball busting pish. 

Appreciate the help btw :lol:

35 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Had a chat with this SO last week .Have to say I wasn’t impressed one bit .He said there would be an announcement this week on vouchers and something else  .Not a thing to the support so far or have I missed it  ..I don’t give a fuck who defends him. When you pay your 500 pounds for a ST .And you don’t know what games you might see this season .Think I have right to know what’s going on.

The SO came across as someone Rangers interviewed last month ..Just an opinion

Does your week finish at half 5 on a Wednesday?

1 hour ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

So it seems we renew our season tickets to be able to watch the home games online?

That’s what I take from it, if that’s the case I won’t be renewing. £700 to watch the games in the house on a computer screen, can ram it.

Can only hope it’s for a month or so mate , it will do just now but if it ends up most of the season I agree £1300 just left my household yesterday to Rangers not to watch on the laptop 

8 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

As it stands

Eejay 2 Williamson(uda) 0

pllok bear 1 - mr soprano(appeaser) 0

Pollok Bear has been asking for my user on other forums mate.

Seems he wants slapped about elsewhere as well.

11 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Can only hope it’s for a month or so mate , it will do just now but if it ends up most of the season I agree £1300 just left my household yesterday to Rangers not to watch on the laptop 

Exactly why I’m in two minds, there’s no way 50,000 are going to be allowed in a stadium anytime soon.

Would be good if the club would confirm one way or another.

1 minute ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Exactly why I’m in two minds, there’s no way 50,000 are going to be allowed in a stadium anytime soon.

Would be good if the club would confirm one way or another.

They’ve got us by the stains coz see if you don’t renew , once it’s back to normal your seat will be gon 

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

You have probs never been in a proper fight in your life. 

Sorry, Mr Ali.

Just now, pollok-bear said:

Many cans are you kidding on you have drank tonight?

BABN buying 6 cans and saying be drinks 48 cans hahahah.

Are you answering your own questions, now?

2 hours ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

So it seems we renew our season tickets to be able to watch the home games online?

That’s what I take from it, if that’s the case I won’t be renewing. £700 to watch the games in the house on a computer screen, can ram it.

What did you expect? 

There is next to no chance of crowds at sporting events fo  the near future. Paying your season ticket money is to keep your seat, and help the club through this pandemic. 

Everyone chucks their season ticket and we don't have a team to go back to after all this. 

Just now, pollok-bear said:

Many cans are you kidding on you have drank tonight?

BABN buying 6 cans and saying be drinks 48 cans hahahah.

Aye mate you noticed that as well. He's a blowhard and bullshitter that tries to kid on he's nuts to housewives and guys that live sheltered lives. He's a balloon 

Archived