Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

What they doing to the home dressing room ? 

As much as they can without touching stuff that is listed.

new floor with the crest all the way through into new state of the art shower/bath/ice Bath area.

redoing the walls, ceiling and changing bench and footrest are into sort of cubicles. The wooden paneling is remaining and more importantly the pictures of Her Majesty.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

As much as they can without touching stuff that is listed.

new floor with the crest all the way through into new state of the art shower/bath/ice Bath area.

redoing the walls, ceiling and changing bench and footrest are into sort of cubicles. The wooden paneling is remaining and more importantly the pictures of Her Majesty.

Cheers 👍🏻

58 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Do you doubt they are our plans, or that we'll fail to deliver on them?

Fuck knows, extremely sceptical. Seems like we’re just constantly fed shite so that we renew (and now don’t ask for refunds).

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Looks like it now . ST to be sold . That is all good and well the now . Many of the plans look great , after we get permission from GGC .:hmmm:

We will all maybe remember these moments next season when cunts are moaning and  posting break down of refereeing injustices and Compliance injustices .

Having bought my ST . Think that entitles me to have my doubts . No doubt we all roll up in August with a positive outlook of what appears to be some great stuff planned , if we can pull it all off .

I just delude myself time and time again and think we’ve turned a corner 

Didn’t like the “maybe small crowds at the start of the season “quote from Robertson , should be all or nothing , just opens another season ticket cost/Value can of worms that , best left alone and wait till we can all get in , 

“hows so&so getting in and I’ve to pay £500 to watch it on a Laptop” 

just have everybody in the same boat it saves all the unfairness and hassle 

Dear supporter,

I spoke with RangersTV to address a number of the key issues relating to our club which can be found in the attached, free-to-view interview.

Please click HERE to watch.

Our planning for next season is well underway, and we were delighted to secure the permanent services of Ianis Hagi on a long term, permanent deal. Ross Wilson is continuing to explore options in the transfer market, we will update on further incoming players within the next week. 

That we were able to do this despite the current situation is down, in no small part, to you, and the magnificent backing you have given the club. Season ticket sales were at record levels last year and uptake for the coming season has been outstanding so far. 

The recent announcement of Castore as our new Kit and Retail partner is a significant moment for our club. This historic deal will provide an immediate and significant cash injection into our club. I am acutely aware of supporters desire to buy Rangers merchandise online and visit the Ibrox shop, full in the knowledge that their purchases will go directly back into our club funds. This is a very positive step for our club, one which I am excited to see develop over the incoming seasons.   

Our new MyGers membership scheme has also topped 12,000 members, which is an absolutely incredible figure to reach so early.  The funds generated from those sales will help Steven Gerrard strengthen his squad.

The Rangers board remain absolutely committed to ensuring Rangers compete for and win silverware, and will continue to back the manager in order to achieve that.

We announced when we launched our season tickets that we would offer a £25 voucher as a loyalty reward if the season was curtailed early. I outlined how season-ticket holders will be able to claim their voucher and use it to purchase club products by emailing ticketcentre@Rangers.co.uk.

Within the interview, I also address questions on refunds for cancelled games last season, should any supporter wish to claim one. Rest assured, however, if you choose to leave your money within the club, it will be re-invested into the first-team squad. Further information on the process for refund requests will be issued next week.

Furthermore, we have worked to ensure that we can provide a temporary bespoke solution for season ticket holders, if the season begins behind closed doors. I am pleased that we will offer a temporary “virtual match ticket” which will allow season ticket holders, complimentary access to all Premiership home games via RangersTV.  The RangersTV team are already exploring innovative ways to further enhance the match production and coverage, in order our supporters feel as close as possible to the action, even if they can’t be in the stadium temporarily.

Through our involvement in the Joint Response Groups, we’ve been encouraged by the SPFL, SFA and Government indications that the Premiership is set to begin, on time, in August and that a gradual reintroduction of supporters in to stadiums remains a key focus, as soon as its safe to do so.

Despite the lockdown, work on Project 2022 has continued; 2022 being the year Rangers will become the first major football club to reach their 150th anniversary.

We have so much planned to celebrate this wonderful milestone, part of which will be the redevelopment of Edmiston House at Ibrox Stadium. I’m delighted today within the interview to be able to detail for the first time our plans for Edmiston House. I also addressed the sale of part of the Albion Car Park and outlined the benefits to the local community as well as being able to assure supporters who regularly drive to games, that we have secured alternative parking beside Ibrox stadium. It is particularly pleasing that we will be able to generate revenue from this sale which will be used as part of the regeneration of Edmiston House and surrounding area. 

It is very pleasing for me to outline the many positive steps which our club are taking to develop and improve every facet of Rangers, both on and off the field. Work will continue on a daily basis, and we will provide further updates, directly to supporters, in due course. 

In closing, I wish to extend my best wishes to you and your family. I know how desperate you will be to get back to Ibrox as soon as is possible – and we can’t wait to welcome you back in line with government advice.

In the meantime, please stay safe and well.

STEWART ROBERTSON

7 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Didn’t like the “maybe small crowds at the start of the season “quote from Robertson , should be all or nothing , just opens another season ticket cost/Value can of worms that , best left alone and wait till we can all get in , 

“hows so&so getting in and I’ve to pay £500 to watch it on a Laptop” 

just have everybody in the same boat it saves all the unfairness and hassle 

It's probably part of the strategy of safely increasing numbers into the 000s. An issue with us not doing it for the reason you mentioned  would be other clubs were doing it and getting a competitive advantage.  It's a no win until we can get everyone in, and I'm not sure that'll be the case for ages.

They'd likely need to formulate some ballot system like the away ticket one (which I know isnt great) because the longer it goes on, and the more fans that other clubs allow in that we didnt, the worse any decision to refuse any fans entry would become.

Nothing is going to be fair on us all until Covid goes or is less risk / controlled.

9 hours ago, BEE said:

Fuck knows, extremely sceptical. Seems like we’re just constantly fed shite so that we renew (and now don’t ask for refunds).

The scum across the city havent even put planning application in for the hotel that they were going to open in February this year 😁.

Hopefully we're a bit more genuine than them. From what Stepps Boy is saying there's a lot of progress already being made in different areas.

Pretty sure they wont continue at pace if folk dont buy STs or do look for refunds in big numbers, but it's great the club are offering them to those who want / need.

55 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The scum across the city havent even put planning application in for the hotel that they were going to open in February this year 😁.

Hopefully we're a bit more genuine than them. From what Stepps Boy is saying there's a lot of progress already being made in different areas.

Pretty sure they wont continue at pace if folk dont buy STs or do look for refunds in big numbers, but it's great the club are offering them to those who want / need.

Remember the scum don’t need such things as planning and approval, they just ask the planning committee at a home game in the hospitality suite if it’s ok. 

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's probably part of the strategy of safely increasing numbers into the 000s. An issue with us not doing it for the reason you mentioned  would be other clubs were doing it and getting a competitive advantage.  It's a no win until we can get everyone in, and I'm not sure that'll be the case for ages.

They'd likely need to formulate some ballot system like the away ticket one (which I know isnt great) because the longer it goes on, and the more fans that other clubs allow in that we didnt, the worse any decision to refuse any fans entry would become.

Nothing is going to be fair on us all until Covid goes or is less risk / controlled.

Be no ballot mate , it will be the usual faces 

18 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Be no ballot mate , it will be the usual faces 

With 500 possibly so. If it increased into 000s ordinary punters would get in.

I'm not against fans being allowed in if it demonstrates it can be done safely and 500 then increases to 5000 and more, especially if others are doing it. But yeah who those fans are would need scrutiny.

Archived