Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, CooperSF said:

Maybe folk will stop greeting about this now and constantly sticking the boot in. 

Don’t want to see anyone moaning that’s took a refund and complains about a player sale/lack of players in 

42 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Maybe folk will stop greeting about this now and constantly sticking the boot in. 

Don’t want to see anyone moaning that’s took a refund and complains about a player sale/lack of players in 

People might need the refund. The club handled it badly in my opinion. I think they’ve offered this because of the backlash from fans complaining .

The offer of £25 voucher was insulting. For the record I won’t be taking refund or voucher as I know the club needs the money but in some cases so do the fans. 

1 hour ago, kplfishtank said:

People might need the refund. The club handled it badly in my opinion. I think they’ve offered this because of the backlash from fans complaining .

The offer of £25 voucher was insulting. For the record I won’t be taking refund or voucher as I know the club needs the money but in some cases so do the fans. 

I will also not be asking for any refund mate but I agree with you the club have handled it bad.

2 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

You do realise its only ST holders who can get refunds right? 

The same people who fund the club year in year out? 

Yet folk are supposed to feel guilty if they take a refund during a global pandemic because we might not be able to sign certain players or have to sell assets, despite us splashing out £3m on a player only mere weeks ago? 

:lol:

15 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Yet folk are supposed to feel guilty if they take a refund during a global pandemic because we might not be able to sign certain players or have to sell assets, despite us splashing out £3m on a player only mere weeks ago? 

Spot on post

Well that's my 2 tickets renewed at a cost of £1350 seems a lot of money for what will be little football, but hey ho, also the way the club has gone about this whole thing is starting to make me feel like claiming a refund but maybe for just one of my 2 tickets, but in the end I probably won't bother!

35 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Aye I do realise. The season ticket holders are not legally due a refund. It’s a goodwill gesture. 

We didn’t splash out 3m weeks ago. 

Just my personal opinion mate, 2012 is far too fresh for me. 

3 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Nah, this ain't it. 

They should have offered this from the get-go and, like our season ticket renewals and payments taken from us, this should be an online form instead of via the post to make it more difficult. 

I have no intention of claiming a refund for either of my tickets and that probably goes for the vast majority of the fanbase because of what happened to us in 2012, but we are in a global pandemic and the club should have shown us the respect we deserve - especially when they're relying on us again to fund the club for not a lot in return. 

I know they're not "legally obliged to offer a refund" because they put that ridiculous term in their T&Cs, but that's a cop-out when teams like Ayr United are offering stuff to their fans and treating them like grown-ups. 

2 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Aye I do realise. The season ticket holders are not legally due a refund. It’s a goodwill gesture. 

We didn’t splash out 3m weeks ago. 

Just my personal opinion mate, 2012 is far too fresh for me. 

The club treat us like customers and not fans, so they can't really moan when fans act like customers and ask for refunds for missing out on 5 games. 

3 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

C'mon ffs hold yourself to a higher   standard than this mate.

Seriously now more than ever certain individuals will need want a refund doesn't make them any less of a bear than me or you you'd do will to remember that

Shocking post man👎

8 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

That is the process to make a claim bud - they need it in writing 

An email wouldn't constitute it being in writing ? So you can sell us tickets all online but this needs sent through the post ? What about single ticket of refunds ? Are they going through the same process ?

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

C'mon ffs hold yourself to a higher   standard than this mate.

Seriously now more than ever certain individuals will need want a refund doesn't make them any less of a bear than me or you you'd do will to remember that

Shocking post man👎

I never said that.  It’s more aimed towards the folk that constantly throw the boot in at every opportunity possible. 

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

An email wouldn't constitute it being in writing ? So you can sell us tickets all online but this needs sent through the post ? What about single ticket of refunds ? Are they going through the same process ?

Sent to an office where all the staff are working from home 

tenor.gif.39dcac24daf2b1c964021751f802767a.gif

3 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

I never said that.  It’s more aimed towards the folk that constantly throw the boot in at every opportunity possible. 

Wouldn't need to throw the boot in if they didn't continually make a rip roaring cunt of themselves. 

17 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The club treat us like customers and not fans, so they can't really moan when fans act like customers and ask for refunds for missing out on 5 games. 

That is it in a nutshell for me . Can't have it both ways

24 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Totally agree. Obviously it is a business and to run a football club they need to find an in the middle by treating us like fans and customers but I feel that they dont give a flying fuck about us and we are only a paying customer. 

Just to clarify, I’ve got nae issues with folk taking refunds that really need it. 

The issue for me is folk taking a refund when they don’t need it and are only doing it to stick the boot in and say fk you for XYZ. 

That’s the part that’s no right for me at all. 

Archived