Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

2 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

Same with the seat sub thing.

Someone who goes to the game gets the same number of points as someone who doesn't. 

Go everywhere away in europe but give more points to some tit that sits in the house watching RTV.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me or does Ross Wilson look like "wtf "everytime this generic commercial cunt speaks?

"Want to maximise the matchday experience"

Very good ya wank, im sure the cunts wae money can get flat coke, rock hard pies and be let doon on a massive scale  in the league with overpaid primadonnas at a multitude of clubs.   Wonder how many of the "gold" members wil actually be at friday night friendlies vs bury???? Wasnae fuckin full when i was there 

Screenshot_20200502-233652_YouTube.jpg

54 minutes ago, Sket said:

Go everywhere away in europe but give more points to some tit that sits in the house watching RTV.

I find that amazing btw. 13 euro away games = 39 points. RTV subscription 40 points 😂

Coming round ma bit when a get RTV n chuck Europe? 😂

1 hour ago, Sket said:

As someone who goes to away games in Europe I don't agree with it but from their point of view the club make next to no money for fans travelling away in Europe, I'm sure they'd much rather no cunt went and everyone bought an RTV subscription. 

As pish as it is. 

2 hours ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Is it just me or does Ross Wilson look like "wtf "everytime this generic commercial cunt speaks?

"Want to maximise the matchday experience"

Very good ya wank, im sure the cunts wae money can get flat coke, rock hard pies and be let doon on a massive scale  in the league with overpaid primadonnas at a multitude of clubs.   Wonder how many of the "gold" members wil actually be at friday night friendlies vs bury???? Wasnae fuckin full when i was there 

Screenshot_20200502-233652_YouTube.jpg

Reckon friendlies shouldn’t count.... 😂

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

I find that amazing btw. 13 euro away games = 39 points. RTV subscription 40 points 😂

Coming round ma bit when a get RTV n chuck Europe? 😂

So did I until I worked out what makes the club most money. 

We're no chucking Europe :lol: That's the best bit.

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

New schemes , new vip areas , aw the razzzamataz bringing the club up to where the elite of Europe are, first game back we’ll no get the baw off Hamilton 

Aw this for the 150th anniversary. Imagine the scenes when it comes and we still haven't won a trophy. 

Holy Jamolie.

20 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Reckon friendlies shouldn’t count.... 😂

Friendlies we’ve signed up for in the past no counting towards what category we start in?

Not in the sticky decision as alot of use troops on here, I gave my Season up around 2008 when living in Germany and based their. Had it from when i was old enough to walk, hard decision at the time, though find can get tickets for every match I try go to now living in NI. I refuse any big game tickets I may get offered especially away from home as their are boys out their being robbed by the club and loyalty also.

Biggest decision outside Specky Robertson the fkwit putting people under real pressure at a time many have losts jobs or dont know if they have jobs to go back time is simply outrageous, this prick is trying to turn as into some english tourist league pish setup, too many at director levels within Ibrox are not for us.

Biggest decision yet to come in a corrupt Scottish Premier League imo, thos ticking for away allocation NEEDS THERE HEADS seriously looked at, the club alone should be refusing all future away allocations until such changes of corruption are addressed.

Our own club have fkwits incharge  putting people with more than 50 years almost loyalty of paying season ticket monies too under pressure financially and its not fucking on.

Get the mygers to fuck also, fleecing the blue pound more, current setup is fine as it fucking it.

12 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

The club are a business and the scheme is designed so that we spend money in the areas the club wants us to spend money.

As pish as it is, once you take all the emotion out of it we're customers at the end of they day. 

The scheme has its flaws but I do think something needed done, especially with the away tickets but given what's going on perhaps a better approach would of been to delay it until next year. 

They cant have it both ways though , if were just customers with no emotion then issue refunds for the games they cant fulfill , dont sell season tickets for games we probably wont be able to attend

7 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Not in the sticky decision as alot of use troops on here, I gave my Season up around 2008 when living in Germany and based their. Had it from when i was old enough to walk, hard decision at the time, though find can get tickets for every match I try go to now living in NI. I refuse any big game tickets I may get offered especially away from home as their are boys out their being robbed by the club and loyalty also.

Biggest decision outside Specky Robertson the fkwit putting people under real pressure at a time many have losts jobs or dont know if they have jobs to go back time is simply outrageous, this prick is trying to turn as into some english tourist league pish setup, too many at director levels within Ibrox are not for us.

Biggest decision yet to come in a corrupt Scottish Premier League imo, thos ticking for away allocation NEEDS THERE HEADS seriously looked at, the club alone should be refusing all future away allocations until such changes of corruption are addressed.

Our own club have fkwits incharge  putting people with more than 50 years almost loyalty of paying season ticket monies too under pressure financially and its not fucking on.

Get the mygers to fuck also, fleecing the blue pound more, current setup is fine as it fucking it.

I like the cut of your jib sir.

9 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Agree he’s trying to take us down the EPL route , the biggest thing that will hinder all this pish that he seems to forget we’re a shite team in a god awful league, ross county at hame gives us all the boak but we still go out of sheer loyalty 

12 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Agree he’s trying to take us down the EPL route , the biggest thing that will hinder all this pish that he seems to forget we’re a shite team in a god awful league, ross county at hame gives us all the boak but we still go out of sheer loyalty 

Just put your ticket for them on seat sub mate, get the same reward, and potentially win a tour or whatever they fancy using a prize that month.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Just put your ticket for them on seat sub mate, get the same reward, and potentially win a tour or whatever they fancy using a prize that month.

Aye right enough 😂, pittodrie ticket for 55 celebrations in May and not been to ibrox all season ,  in what world does that make sense , I’m guessing all the supporters meetings were a waste of everybody’s time coz surely no bear suggested any of this nonsense 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Aye right enough 😂, pittodrie ticket for 55 celebrations in May and not been to ibrox all season ,  in what world does that make sense , I’m guessing all the supporters meetings were a waste of everybody’s time coz surely no bear suggested any of this nonsense 

Something needed changed imo for aways and semis/finals but some of this is a shambles.

11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Something needed changed imo for aways and semis/finals but some of this is a shambles.

The 3 position moves a season is ridiculous, gaining every week to have no priority until they count it , whit even is that 

Greg was on the thread on FF and said that Euro aways were counting for 6 points (might have been 5) as part of the initial calculation period, 2015 onwards until now. Will obviously revert to 3 in the future. Not sure how much sense that makes tbh.

1 hour ago, Gersey said:

Greg was on the thread on FF and said that Euro aways were counting for 6 points (might have been 5) as part of the initial calculation period, 2015 onwards until now. Will obviously revert to 3 in the future. Not sure how much sense that makes tbh.

Travel club shouldn’t  be in it , ive got travel club points so it’s not sour grapes , people have 8/9 travel club points and never stepped foot out Glasgow 

Archived