Anyone not renewing / chucking it?

BEE

Eventually decided I’ll renew but interested to know if anyone decided to fuck the football off given recent events?

Can’t wait for the uber staunch to give their pish but I reckon a good percentage of season tickets will go this season.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For people not renewing there will be plenty of people happy to take your seat. I'm getting a season ticket again... Hope my old seat is available :) 

Don't really mind however long it takes to get football back. If I buy a ticket and games dont start until later in the year then it's no bother. Now I can give the club money again I am happy to do it especially in times like this.

I fully expect me and the wife to get 2 for next season.

I have been helping run an amateur team for a few years and gave up my ST but have lined up some guys to take over !!!

We are on the waiting list. Not near he top I would imagine.

1 minute ago, BillyG91 said:

For people not renewing there will be plenty of people happy to take your seat. I'm getting a season ticket again... Hope my old seat is available :) 

Ffs There’s people that have had ST for years chucking it, some are out of work or on cut wages because of the coronavirus and can’t afford to renew and your response is plenty people happy to replace you. 

Poor 

If there are any left after everyone has had their chance to renew, even though there is little chance of seeing much football I will purchase one just to assist the club through these troubled months, I am also liking the boardroom noise as well atm and it  also helps that every single one of us are pushing the same way.

23 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Ffs There’s people that have had ST for years chucking it, some are out of work or on cut wages because of the coronavirus and can’t afford to renew and your response is plenty people happy to replace you. 

Poor 

He might of been quite brutal in the way he said it but unfortunately that's the way it's going to be. The club can't afford to hold back thousands of tickets for sentimental reasons. Just got to hope the vast majority can keep going. If loads are affected you may find those that need to give up this year  find there is no waiting list if they can then buy again next.

Haven’t decided yet.  I work away a lot and normally miss around 50% of home games anyway, but potentially not being able to attend a game for several months is a difficult one.

I suspect I will end up renewing before the deadline but will wait and see if there are any developments before then.

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Poor 

Well said mate, some very ignorant people out there with a shite attitude.

My dad isn’t renewing , nothing to do with this recent shitstorm. He’s no longer able to get to games regularly so decided best to let someone use the seat. He’s been going since the 1940s so probably deserves a wee rest. 

My seat and my elderly Dad’s seats renewed, not read up on the MyGers thing yet.

Difficult times for loads of folk to renew as redundancies will continue for a considerable period as we exit the lockdown with businesses downsizing.

Sad times.

10 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

My dad isn’t renewing , nothing to do with this recent shitstorm. He’s no longer able to get to games regularly so decided best to let someone use the seat. He’s been going since the 1940s so probably deserves a wee rest. 

He'd have some stories there mate, some effort 

I think the uptake will be more or less the same tbh.

The ones not renewing, their places will be filled by people on the waiting list so it will even itself out.

I'm not renewing personally. Said it weeks ago only intend on going to European games at Ibrox, Euro aways and any friendlies against non-Scottish teams.

Someone's taking the season ticket but it's staying in my name though so I keep my Travel Club points and can still order the tickets for them games. He's paying £20 and I'm paying £20 to cover the cost of the membership .... he get's any away's or cup semi's/final's he can and I get my European away's. 

28 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

Can't be too many about who can beat that?

As @.Williamson. said, he must have some stories.

Archived