SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

Might want to their own press release.

UEFA reserves the right to refuse or evaluate the admission to any club proposed by a National Association from a prematurely terminated domestic competition in particular where:

• the domestic competitions have not been prematurely terminated based on the reasons given in these UEFA guidelines or on the basis of any other legitimate public health reasons;

• the clubs were selected pursuant to a procedure which was not objective, transparent and non-discriminatory so that the selected clubs could not be considered as having been qualified on sporting merit;

• there is a public perception of unfairness in the qualification of the club.

Sweetheart mentioned this in other thread stating celtic could not be awarded league as those three criteria’s were not met. I don’t know if they are now after defeat at EGM

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

That's just simply not true. Just because we all hate them it doesn't mean it's true.

It's not upto me to leave it at that though mate when I keep getting quoted on it. 

You keep getting quoted because you are keeping on about it.

The simple answer would be " that's my opinion" then leave it.

If others wanted to continue, let them.

You have made a great contribution in the last few weeks and for that we are all grateful.

9 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I've covered it about half a dozen times already.

and you've ignored me saying "if true" also

The papers aren't always wrong.

There's plenty evidence out there that this might be Rangers stance.

A few folk are going to looking fucking stupid when they get awarded it and there's zero fight from Rangers. 

That's all I'm saying. Quote away all you want with the same inane replies about "believing the papers" etc 

Mate, your right, the papers aren’t always wrong, they get the dates right and that’s about it. Anyway, the board have been doing a stellar job in all of this. They brought it to the table and got shafted by stupidity from wee fucking irrelevant bastard clubs who we hope will die soon. Just my opinion, but I think the board are just waiting to see what the next move from the spfl is on the title claim. After that, I think they will make a move. 

5 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Not easily forgotten for me, I was in a hospital bed trying to watch it after getting an op for cancer, 12 years on and  still going strong same as my club 💙 Rangers.

Glad your okay, That's another C that you should always say No Surrender to x

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

The DR are playing with us. They are now saying "Rangers must issue a celtic title concession and fans should demand dignity from the Ibrox board" Imho, The club have in no way relinquished their stance. 

I’ll disappointed if that ever happens.

2 minutes ago, Prince George said:

Sweetheart mentioned this in other thread stating celtic could not be awarded league as those three criteria’s were not met. I don’t know if they are now after defeat at EGM

They have to award it before Uefa can refuse it

7 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Not easily forgotten for me, I was in a hospital bed trying to watch it after getting an op for cancer, 12 years on and  still going strong same as my club 💙 Rangers.

Long may it continue mate.:cheers:

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

They have to award it before Uefa can refuse it

Well if the club don’t issue a title concession the SPFL can’t award title. If the do UEFA may not accept if Rangers complain. Ie celtic had no intention of trying to play as they dug their park up.

6 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

The DR are playing with us. They are now saying "Rangers must issue a celtic title concession and fans should demand dignity from the Ibrox board" Imho, The club have in no way relinquished their stance. 

That seems to contradict what they said earlier.

Fuckers have put empire into downbeat and caused him unrest.

6 minutes ago, Prince George said:

Well if the club don’t issue a title concession the SPFL can’t award title. If the do UEFA may not accept if Rangers complain. Ie celtic had no intention of trying to play as they dug their park up.

The 81% who voted for the SPFL proposal gave the SPFL the power to call it, so I presume Rangers will be saying 'do one'. They are just trying to humiliate the club. 

Archived