SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neil Doncaster on the phone to Anne Budge.

”Hi Anne, we tried as hard as we could to save you as a thanks for the cash injection from your friend. It’s not our fault it failed. Please don’t go to court, I’m sure we can come to an agreement somehow”.

Lets see how this goes.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Seems the bullying, I mean robust discussions, weren't at the levels as previously. I suppose saving Hearts from relegation isnt as essential as the scum getting their title.

As I said before, Doncaster and Lawwell don't give a single fuck about keeping Hearts up. Tbh I don't think Budge really cares about staying up. It's all about money and money only. Give her a couple million from the dissolving pot and everything is all roses again :pipe:

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

”Hi Anne, we tried as hard as we could to save you as a thanks for the cash injection from your friend. It’s not our fault it failed. Please don’t go to court, I’m sure we can come to an agreement somehow”.

Lets see how this goes.

It won't go to court mate she'll get paid

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

Lets see how this goes.

Surely you know by now mate the way this ends?

After all these months.

It ain't by going to court.....

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Posters on hearts forum saying we voted no

Ofcourse they'll say that. Doesn't matter who voted what. It was never going to pass. Ever. Reconstruction, in any form at all, will never happen.

Jam farts have come to the realisation that theyre going down. Blame whoever they want but the only ones to blame is Budge and the Hearts board.

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Our proposal was to get out colts into the league which would benefit us, this proposal doesn’t benefit us in any way, I’ll be disgusted if the club don’t vote this down 

our proposal involved a 14 team top tier, save unfairly relegated clubs and promote the highland and lowland Champions, this proposal gives everything we asked for with the exception of B teams in the 4th tier, I think it's a fair compromise.

Just now, NixonRFC said:

our proposal involved a 14 team top tier, save unfairly relegated clubs and promote the highland and lowland Champions, this proposal gives everything we asked for with the exception of B teams in the 4th tier, I think it's a fair compromise.

As a club we have no interest in those.

2 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

None of that benefits us so why should we vote for it or compromise with these cunts? when has anyone in Scottish football done us any favours? 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

As a club we have no interest in those.

Agreed. Not our issue that needs to be sorted out. That's down to the SPFL board and those that conspired with them.

The Highland/Lowland/SPFL relationship is in tatters due to Ferguson of Brechin.

As for the jam farts, Partick and Stranraer? Tough shit I'm afraid. The battle to keep them up was lost when the league ending resolution was passed.

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

None of that benefits us so why should we vote for it or compromise with these cunts? when has anyone in Scottish football done us any favours? 

We made proposals, all but one are met, you very seldom get everything you ask for

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

It won't go to court mate she'll get paid

If she does it will be coming out of the other clubs pots. 

Report last week Doncaster and co don't have the funds for any settlement in the millions.  They would need the clubs to pay it.

3 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

We made proposals, all but one are met, you very seldom get everything you ask for

We made proposals only to get a 2nd team in the lower leagues. That's it. Take that out the equation then we have zero interest in it.

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Report last week Doncaster and co don't have the funds for any settlement in the millions.  They would need the clubs to pay it.

Remember how the SPFL board authorised payments to clubs in need before? Where did the money for them payments come from? Did all 42 clubs vote for it?

As long as the SPFL board agree to it then it will happen.

The payment to Hearts will come out the pot. Its disappearing quickly anyway, a couple million to Hearts is only half of what BT have been paid back from this pot.

5 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

What about some of that cash mr Anderson put in

Archived