SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

53 minutes ago, The Dude said:

They didnt shut the system. George Fraser feared they would if they had refused to accept Brechin into the Lowland League. They were very much still scheduled to go ahead when football was suspended.

Was still scheduled but only because the Lowland League would have caved in to Fergusons demands. Still shocking that his bullying actions were never really held accountable. 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It all started with the lie that finishing the season this way was the only way clubs could get their money which was bullshit.

Then to get it passed the vote had to be rigged once it was seen to be about to fail.

Those two acts have led to the current chaos. I could go on but I will leave that to the Hearts QC.

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The way I see it in its simplicity - without relegation, you can't have champions. You can't have one without the other.

All they had to was wait like 90% of other countries in Europe or do what Holland did.

France has also fucked it by declaring a winner with no relegation although they have admitted to regret not finishing.

Scottish football is now in a mess and I'm not sure they can fix it. To think Rangers tried to pay for an independent inquiry which is the same as Hearts going to court. The majority of Scottish clubs only have themselves to blame.

Should we be stripped of the 2002/03 title?

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Kilmarnock basically said " we need to move on." This will be the narrative pushed now. 

Said this would be the narrative during and after our egm over SPFL incompetence. Will still be pushed until the next season starts. Budge and her jam farts will never go to court with the SPFL. 

Just now, esquire8 said:

Was still scheduled but only because the Lowland League would have caved in to Fergusons demands. Still shocking that his bullying actions were never really held accountable. 

They'd already agreed to take Brechin into the Lowland League. (All of the Angus clubs and the Tayside ones agreed with them afaik)

Just now, The Dude said:

They'd already agreed to take Brechin into the Lowland League. (All of the Angus clubs and the Tayside ones agreed with them afaik)

Yes they would've caved into them as Ferguson would've shut the door with full backing from Doncaster and the SPFL.

Another nail in the sporting Integrity coffin.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Yes they would've caved into them as Ferguson would've shut the door with full backing from Doncaster and the SPFL.

Another nail in the sporting Integrity coffin.

Can we drop the sporting integrity bollocks? It's never been a thing and never will be a thing.

17 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The way I see it in its simplicity - without relegation, you can't have champions. You can't have one without the other.

All they had to was wait like 90% of other countries in Europe or do what Holland did.

France has also fucked it by declaring a winner with no relegation although they have admitted to regret not finishing.

Scottish football is now in a mess and I'm not sure they can fix it. To think Rangers tried to pay for an independent inquiry which is the same as Hearts going to court. The majority of Scottish clubs only have themselves to blame.

Spot on mate, good post..

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

Why’s that dude? Didn’t St Johnstone get relegated that year? Although it’s no relegation on wiki?

Wrong season you've got. 2002/2003 Motherwell finished bottom of the SPL and were spared relegation as Falkirk's ground didn't come up to scratch and they were refused a ground-share.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Should we be stripped of the 2002/03 title?

Just admit it, you are a bored cunt who loves an argument. They are completely different scenarios and you know it but spend the next 10 hrs defending that argument and therefore the spfl's defence for all I care.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Just admit it, you are a bored cunt who loves an argument. They are completely different scenarios and you know it but spend the next 10 hrs defending that argument and therefore the spfl's defence for all I care.

Not bored. Not saying they are identical scenarios but pointing out one of a few instances where there's been a champion but no relegation.

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I have no idea what Hearts will go with in court but I hope they are successful, it is the only chance to get rid of the SPFL who are obviously corrupt.

I believe it is best for Rangers and that is always my main concern. 

I just want them to succeed to show up doncaster for the useless , corrupted prick he is .

13 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

It’s 100% orchestrated .Even a fair minded football fan can see it now 

If even a hint of us is attached to the Hearts case then there will be no "fair minded football fans", they will all be creaming for the case to fail and us to get fucked again.

16 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Not bored. Not saying they are identical scenarios but pointing out one of a few instances where there's been a champion but no relegation.

Not remotely relevant though, that season was finished with all games played

19 minutes ago, The Dude said:

As you pointed out a few months ago, different competition, spl not spfl.

There were rules in place that dealt with the Falkirk situation at the time. Everyone at the start of that season knew where they stood.

2 minutes ago, Amato said:

Not remotely relevant though, that season was finished with all games played

Plus the fact every team knew before a ball was kicked that season. 

‘sporting integrity’ was also the buzz word /phrase in the Scottish media from 2011-2014, but let’s just skim over that.

don’t know why ppl feed the troll tbh 

he’s had the same stance on here since he joined.

He always goes for what the minority of Rangers fans want and has to go against the grain of the majority.

Archived