SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

3 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

BBC saying it’s a claim for damages. £5m for Hearts £1m for Thistle

So far then it's been discussed as 10m risk to broadcasters and 6 million to clubs. And counting.

Strange no one thought to build these into costing calculations when proposing PPG.....

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So far then it's been discussed as 10m risk to broadcasters and 6 million to clubs. And counting.

Strange no one thought to build these into costing calculations when proposing PPG.....

Some people did. They just decided to withhold that info from their members :pipe:

(Which was incidentally in our dossier)

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Priorities:

1. Get celtic the 9IAR title

2. Get celtic the 9IAR title

3. Save Doncaster's Job/Make SPFL look like the good guys

4. Get celtic the 9IAR title

-

-

-

346. Consider the financial ramifications and contingencies of these actions

3 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Unless it's a last resort then this will not be about damages.

If you offer Hearts 5m or no relegation, then there is no contest.

They want the corruption and self-interest aired in public and the opportunity to succeed or fail by their own performances on the pitch.

8 hours ago, Escobar said:

Aye I’ve misread that, but come on to fuck mate league was 2-3 weeks away from being finished. You surely canny turn round and say you were thinking we’d have won it.

if we won our game in hand there was only 10 point in it with two games against them.  25 point still to play for. It was 100% winnable.  I've seen them lost that advantage before.

Pretty sure we were 10 points behind going into the split one year and still won it.  ( We may have had a game in hand IIRC)

It was unlikely considering our form, but stranger things have happened.

For us to not even get the chance to see what would have happened is pretty shit.  Nowhere near as shit as what has happened to Hearts and a few others though.

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

If you offer Hearts 5m or no relegation, then there is no contest.

They want the corruption and self-interest aired in public and the opportunity to succeed or fail by their own performances on the pitch.

Ditto Thistle

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

if we won our game in hand there was only 10 point in it with two games against them.  25 point still to play for. It was 100% winnable.  I've seen them lost that advantage before.

Pretty sure we were 10 points behind going into the split one year and still won it.  ( We may have had a game in hand IIRC)

It was unlikely considering our form, but stranger things have happened.

For us to not even get the chance to see what would have happened is pretty shit.  Nowhere near as shit as what has happened to Hearts and a few others though.

EPL: Liverpool: 25 clear - playing rest of games.

SPFL: celtic: 13 clear - game in hand and two OF left. CALLED: TITLED HANDED TO celtic.

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I'll say Doncaster pays £3m to the jam farts, £600k to Partick, somewhere around £100k to Stranraer and this all goes away. 

I think it is time you started to believe it is going to court.

And where is this money you talk about coming from? Why should any club pay to compensate Hearts?

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I'll say Doncaster pays £3m to the jam farts, £600k to Partick, somewhere around £100k to Stranraer and this all goes away. 

Surely other clubs then won’t be happy that’s coming out the pot? I think we should raise a vote of no confidence if Hearts and Partick are bought off 

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

How are the red tops going to handle this?  Could get interesting. 

Holycon.con will be on it as we speak, they will be going down the terrible selfish route of Hearts and Thistle and how they are destroying Scottish football. :pipe:

11 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Priorities:

1. Get celtic the 9IAR title

2. Get celtic the 9IAR title

3. Save Doncaster's Job/Make SPFL look like the good guys

4. Get celtic the 9IAR title

-

-

-

346. Consider the financial ramifications and contingencies of these actions

And they only had time to make clubs aware of the first 345 priorities...

7 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Surely other clubs then won’t be happy that’s coming out the pot? I think we should raise a vote of no confidence if Hearts and Partick are bought off 

Think its now beyond bought off

4 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

If money comes out the pot to buy off Hearts, Thistle and Stranraer then every cunt bar The Scum should be baying for blood.

Just now, Bears r us said:

Holycon.con will be on it as we speak, they will be going down the terrible selfish route of Hearts and Thistle and how they are destroying Scottish football. :pipe:

I know mate. Football at a standstill now (as if it wasn’t bad enough with the virus).  Hope this gives the enema that’s been required with this bunch of corrupt cunts. 

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I think it is time you started to believe it is going to court.

And where is this money you talk about coming from? Why should any club pay to compensate Hearts?

Just my own personal opinion but this won't even touch a court room door.

The money will come out this seasons pot. Like all the other payments Doncaster has made to the likes of Sky, BT etc.

The board members will agree to the payment as it is substantially less than paying court fees and the eventual payout they are asking for.

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Are other clubs happy that the leagues sponsorship naming rights were given to Sky for nothing? And giving Sky £300k a season discount? Are other clubs happy about the £4.5m payoff to BT? 

All coming out of the pot. Regardless if they like it or not it's happened. Just like this will happen. This is what the majority voted for, now they have to sit and take the medicine of their decision.

Archived