SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Dundee’s vote never got lost ,it eventually reached the SPFL ,

In the time 4hrs gap in between something happened ,something an investigation would have got to the bottom of,something that the SPFLs investigation didn’t even look at,

During that time Dundee asked for their vote to be withdrawn then they changed it a few days later 

Months later still talking about that fucking vote! 😂

Parks free independent investigation would've saved all this from happening.

Still can't see the impossible happening but if it does what a sight it will be.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I'm no lawyer mate but they rule changes all appear to be about season 2019/2020 specifically,Doesn't mention anything about here on after or going forward as far as I can see.

I agree, however has set a very strong precedent. If the court upholds the SPFL position it would be difficult for them to take a different approach in a future league without a legal challenge. 

Just now, GersInCanada said:

I see that lemmon has been bumping his gums again. Wants Hearts and Thistle to be paid off. By whom I ask ? Clubs in Scotland are going to the wall.

Desperation strikes as court is on the horizon. 

Lawwells mouthpiece now it seems 

16 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Months later still talking about that fucking vote! 😂

Parks free independent investigation would've saved all this from happening.

Still can't see the impossible happening but if it does what a sight it will be.

The vote will get brought up every time they do something suspect ,The game needed cleansed ,There is a loss of trust ,most of us didn’t trust them before the “vote” there is even more of us now .

After the EGM you think to yourself .well maybe they won’t be so stupid anymore,they got a fright and will need to watch what they do ,But that’s never going to happen ,They are completely incompetent in the job they are meant to be doing ,

Scottisn football is always going to be struggling to keep up with other countries,treading water is hard enough ,but we are effectively treading water with sacks of coal on our back ,eventually we will drown with these bastards in control 

We need the best people in charge ,not lieswells best mates ,Going to use that dreaded phrase ,Bridge building ,bridges need to be built in order for all clubs to fight the common cause ,The building of bridges needs us to step back and make the cunts that fucked us over do all the fucking building though .Not one brick should be supplied by Rangers 

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

You can’t change a rule after you have broken it to make it look like you actually didn’t break it. 

Thats just madness. 

Every rule going forward would be utterly meaningless. 

That's the way the mafia works. If a rule has to be changed then just change it.

Not to burst bubbles, but the rule only talks about agreement (not disagreement).  

Says that you once you indicate your agreement then it cannot be revoked, ie, once you agree you can’t take it back.  It doesn’t say anything of the sort if you disagree, so by omission, it can be claimed that, as it’s not likewise specifically implied, then It’s allowable to change your disagreement  to an agreement at a later date.  

The flaw in that argument though is the lies that went on to hide Dundee’s original vote.  Ergo, It could be said that the SPFL hadn’t thought of that argument in the first place and lied to cover their tracks. 

55 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Holy shit

Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but Dundee's original vote was against the resolution, so could be revoked. Any yes vote for any resolution cannot be reversed. If that's the case I'm not sure what point Joe Black is trying to make? 

The whole thing still stinks though and the more info that filters out the more corrupt the whole process looks. 

1 hour ago, Dickie1963 said:

They cant allow Doncaster to give evidence in front of  QC.

It would be carnage.

If they did, he'd find himself facing further charges due to his complete stupidity. Can just hear the judge "so just to be clear Mr Doncaster, you cannot give loans but you can but  no can't but yes you can? ". "just a simple yes or no Mr Doncaster, did you actually believe there was no liability to the broadcasters or are you that fucking thick you thought you were dealing with 2 yo's?"

4 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

The flaw in that argument though is the lies that went on to hide Dundee’s original vote.  Ergo, It could be said that the SPFL hadn’t thought of that argument in the first place and lied to cover their tracks. 

They wrote to UEFA 4 days before the vote to say it was agreed that Scotland would finish the season this way. When the vote did not go their way it was panic stations and after a few hours the plan was hatched to lose the Dundee vote (received at 4.48pm). It is so obvious that a small child could see it. 

4 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but Dundee's original vote was against the resolution, so could be revoked. Any yes vote for any resolution cannot be reversed. If that's the case I'm not sure what point Joe Black is trying to make? 

The whole thing still stinks though and the more info that filters out the more corrupt the whole process looks. 

That's how I see it, no idea why he thinks the highlighted text is of any consequence.

50 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Dundee’s vote never got lost ,it eventually reached the SPFL ,

In the time 4hrs gap in between something happened ,something an investigation would have got to the bottom of,something that the SPFLs investigation didn’t even look at,

During that time Dundee asked for their vote to be withdrawn then they changed it a few days later 

I mean who doesn't check the spam folders, especially when a club said they HAD voted but you say you haven't received it?!

Personally the spam folder has been a god send, i regular get my multi million pound bitcoin emails sent there and also a nice Nigerian prince who simply needs someone with a british bank account to store "£10m" for a 10% cut. 

12 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Angus is always trying to swing for a home run with whatever he can find. Yeah sometimes he can come up good but usually its stuff that is meaningless. Rather he was fighting the good fight than not fighting at all 👍

Found out very early on during this to take his account with a pinch of salt.

18 hours ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

The question is why did they not do that in the first place? even BCD would have done.

Answer - c*ltic wanted confirmation of their Champions League place and the prize money.

I'd add to that the Sky broadcasting agreement which would ensure cfc had a pathway to millions in the new deal prize pot money. When the season looked as though it could be null and void Sky wanted to renegotiate the broadcasting deal because it was based on them going for 10iar which is why I believe Lawwell was saying null and void was off the table or suffer the consequences.

Is it really out with the realms of possibility that the rule couuld be interpreted as; 

'We agreed to vote on the resolution, and have opted to disagree with it'.

Therefore once that vote has been declared, it is impossible to revoke?

After all in court, its a lawyers job to tell the best story with the evidence presented.

27 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Scottish football is always going to be struggling to keep up with other countries,treading water is hard enough ,but we are effectively treading water with sacks of coal on our back ,eventually we will drown with these bastards in control 

We need the best people in charge ,not lieswells best mates ,Going to use that dreaded phrase ,Bridge building ,bridges need to be built in order for all clubs to fight the common cause ,The building of bridges needs us to step back and make the cunts that fucked us over do all the fucking building though .Not one brick should be supplied by Rangers 

This times ten. 

Scotland's TV deal is abysmal, and we have a 400k a year executive cutting around like he's the JD Rockefeller of TV deals, when he's actually more like Benny from Crossroads.  Scotland's focus for money should be with other leagues for TV money.

Could Scottish football take a chance on someone else for, say 401k a year, maybe there might be someone just a bit better for the extra grand?

Can you imagine ND getting employed anywhere else on that salary?

11 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Interesting that the Hearts court petition directly links the desire to make scum champions.

1274016778717446144https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1274016778717446144

It centres cfc at the focal point of the SPFL's proposal and that the vote was not for the benefit of ALL members. Could the reason for the SPFL wanting this to go away be because they have rigged the vote so that they could access the new Sky broadcasting deal prize pot money?

2 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

This times ten. 

Scotland's TV deal is abysmal, and we have a 400k a year executive cutting around like he's the JD Rockefeller of TV deals, when he's actually more like Benny from Crossroads.  Scotland's focus for money should be with other leagues for TV money.

Could Scottish football take a chance on someone else for, say 401k a year, maybe there might be someone just a bit better for the extra grand?

Can you imagine ND getting employed anywhere else on that salary?

He’s just landed a wee number at UEFA he won’t be volunteering so will be getting even more now .

As for paying 401k to get better in the job ,You wouldn’t need to do that ,My 9year old laddie would just as good a job for a few Vbucks to get a Fornite battle pass 

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

It centres cfc at the focal point of the SPFL's proposal and not the benefit of ALL members. Could the reason for the SPFL wanting this to go away be because they have rigged the vote so that they could access the new Sky broadcasting deal prize pot money?

Perfectly possible and the answer may be found in the SPFL's response (due on Wednesday) to Hearts/Thistle petition.

Archived