• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Lance Armstrong of football.  rick roberts 2 days ago The Lance Armstrong of football. A common call from celtic fans desperate to try and overstate Rangers FC use of then-legal tax

...and entry to the lucrative Champions League... I've always suspected that the rush and process to get all this done, regardless of the consequences for others, has been the primary driving for

Posted Images

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

Might want to their own press release.

UEFA reserves the right to refuse or evaluate the admission to any club proposed by a National Association from a prematurely terminated domestic competition in particular where:

• the domestic competitions have not been prematurely terminated based on the reasons given in these UEFA guidelines or on the basis of any other legitimate public health reasons;

• the clubs were selected pursuant to a procedure which was not objective, transparent and non-discriminatory so that the selected clubs could not be considered as having been qualified on sporting merit;

• there is a public perception of unfairness in the qualification of the club.

Sweetheart mentioned this in other thread stating celtic could not be awarded league as those three criteria’s were not met. I don’t know if they are now after defeat at EGM

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

That's just simply not true. Just because we all hate them it doesn't mean it's true.

It's not upto me to leave it at that though mate when I keep getting quoted on it. 

You keep getting quoted because you are keeping on about it.

The simple answer would be " that's my opinion" then leave it.

If others wanted to continue, let them.

You have made a great contribution in the last few weeks and for that we are all grateful.

Sweetheart likes this
2 minutes ago, Prince George said:

Sweetheart mentioned this in other thread stating celtic could not be awarded league as those three criteria’s were not met. I don’t know if they are now after defeat at EGM

They have to award it before Uefa can refuse it

Prince George likes this
6 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

The DR are playing with us. They are now saying "Rangers must issue a celtic title concession and fans should demand dignity from the Ibrox board" Imho, The club have in no way relinquished their stance. 

That seems to contradict what they said earlier.

Fuckers have put empire into downbeat and caused him unrest.

Sweetheart likes this
6 minutes ago, Prince George said:

Well if the club don’t issue a title concession the SPFL can’t award title. If the do UEFA may not accept if Rangers complain. Ie celtic had no intention of trying to play as they dug their park up.

The 81% who voted for the SPFL proposal gave the SPFL the power to call it, so I presume Rangers will be saying 'do one'. They are just trying to humiliate the club. 

Blumhoilann and Prince George like this