SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

We are in a time of lockdown and just like the UEFA letter from that male lezza the clubs want something 

Who the fuck is being consulted and who the fuck is doing the talking 

Pretty sure our club won’t be happy and pretty sure we haven’t even been involved in any of these discussions 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Screenshot_20200523-234347_Chrome.jpg

Noted Bawbag having a comment further down ,that we would be lucky not to finish 20pts behind 

Why the fuck is a fucking bankrupt cunt allowed to have shite like this in print ,Failed bankrupt because of poor investments,Investments with fucking Ladbrokes and Corals 

Give it another couple of years and that other junkie gambling fuckwit,Thumb  will be the new kid on the block for media comment 

5 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

How can he seriously referee us fairly now

31A9D590-0C01-4E52-BE05-3BFCC97FD897.png

The cunts caused a referee strike the last season we won the league and have never been held properly to account for it. 

But the fenians not being held to account for anything isn't anything new.

Peadophile rings and cover up.
The abuse our armed forces get.
Their campaign to have no Tories on their board.
Referee strikes.
Lying about tours of Japan
Getting awarded league titles they've never won.

That list isn't even exhaustive. I'll be munching later and abother ten things will pop into my head

11 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

The cunts caused a referee strike the last season we won the league and have never been held properly to account for it. 

Referee strikes.

That list isn't even exhaustive. I'll be munching later and abother ten things will pop into my head

They truly are a club like no other 

A club with a chip on its shoulder and a big fuck of brush to side sweep anything that might make them look other than amazing 

I often wonder how another club in another country would be treated by authorities if they pulled the same shite these scum bag cunts did 

Even when the referees went on strike they didn’t have the balls to say it was pressure from Saint popcorn teeth ,they had to say it was pressure from “clubs” Only one club and one fenian bastard in particular was questioning everything and anything demanding “clarification “

I just wish somebody outwith this shitehole with a respected voice gave a shit enough to expose what is actually going on here just now ,Juventus were a few years back relegated for match fixing ,What these cunts have done goes way way beyond that and they have no place or right to be playing any form of sport ,

Looking at Beatons comments he’s suffered and is now under huge pressure as a result and as many of us suspected he is now incapable of doing his job properly,Penalty at the sheep when he gave a free kick a perfect example ,He’s not the only one ,Collum got the same abuse when he gave us a penalty that was a penalty against the rat catching scum ,He couldn’t see it properly but he did call it right ,Dougie McDonald got fucked off too for calling a right call against them too ,but they somehow managed to find a way to put pressure on them

As long as these fenian bastards are allowed any participation with their fucked up indoctrinated poisoned minds we will never have a proper sport of football in this country 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

It won’t be my lifetime mate .I know that for a fact 

Just watched 71 .Just renewed my hate for all things taig .Just how the fuck did this shower of vermin manage to take over Scotland and what seems the same in Northern Ireland .

Who knows? Football/life in general changes so quickly. We've got a massive fanbase and theres only so long you can poke the bear. 

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

Referee strikes.

It worked....they have the refs where they want them now unfortunately....on a serious note...why the fuck were they not charged with bringing the game into disrepute?

Just now, hammer93 said:

It worked....they have the refs where they want them now unfortunately....on a serious note...why the fuck were they not charged with bringing the game into disrepute?

thought of another thing they've never been held to account for, that documentary some peadophile bastard made inside celtic park about the ref's with help from celtic fc and their staff

fenian bastards

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Who knows? Football/life in general changes so quickly. We've got a massive fanbase and theres only so long you can poke the bear. 

This is true ,Saw so many things happen in my life that is thought were set in stone and couldn’t be changed or removed 

But can’t see how this present situation where  a lower that 20pc of the population have so much control can be overthrown and put in their place ,You only need to look at the recent corrupt vote ,that was open for the whole world to see was exposed as having democratic issues and subsequent valid questions were asked only for the cunts to hide behind a skewed and corrupt demeoctatic process ,Then move on as if nothing happened 

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

This is true ,Saw so many things happen in my life that is thought were set in stone and couldn’t be changed or removed 

But can’t see how this present situation where  a lower that 20pc of the population have so much control can be overthrown and put in their place ,You only need to look at the recent corrupt vote ,that was open for the whole world to see was exposed as having democratic issues and subsequent valid questions were asked only for the cunts to hide behind a skewed and corrupt demeoctatic process ,Then move on as if nothing happened 

In football terms alone, I never even knew celtic fans existed before O'Neil arrived, and that's where it started. He weaponized the victim card. 

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

They ain’t charged with bringing the game into disrepute because they are they ones who issue the charges ,They have taken so much control they decide what is right and wrong .Why would Riley or Doncaster get involved in something that would ultimately end their careers and income stream 

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

In football terms alone, I never even knew celtic fans existed before O'Neil arrived, and that's where it started. He weaponized the victim card. 

O’Neil was just a front ,dark forces were there behind him ,dark forces that even make that wee bitter fenian cunt look like a good guy

Reid ,Fritzel and Lieswell ,Those 3 cunts will stop at nothing to feather their own nest and fill their pockets with tainted cash 

15 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

thought of another thing they've never been held to account for, that documentary some peadophile bastard made inside celtic park about the ref's with help from celtic fc and their staff

fenian bastards

Aye....the one that was doing the rounds again last week 

19 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

fenian bastards

Same reason they never hammered Tom Boyd to the floor for his comments earlier in the season 

Are you going to wake up the morra and give yourself a row and sanction yourself for staying up to 2am and tanking aw the vodka and beer ,neither will I 

Same as the Fenian scum in charge of the SFA and SPFL ain’t going to charge victim FC for the underhand tactics they have used in the last 20years 

Just now, Blumhoilann said:

Has Sutton forgotten we beat THEM well last time out at the Paedodome?

Every chance cellic were lucky not to have their lead cut to 4pts and Lieswell's cabal knew that.

We never just beat them ,we beat Clancy too that day 

Head to head toe to toe in the last 18months against those peado apologist scum we have been a mile and a half in front of them 

20 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Has Sutton forgotten we beat THEM well last time out at the Paedodome?

Every chance cellic were lucky not to have their lead cut to 4pts and Lieswell's cabal knew that.

Ignore him. He's a panto act for hollicom

2 hours ago, Brackley said:

The league is over, champions issued the title and clubs demoted. Why the fuck should we agree to play the fixtures for this season in the next season. We have enough games as it is in Europe and this pissy league + cups, not happy about trying to help out the SPFL so they do not get asked for a refund, fuck them.

6 hours ago, Brackley said:

Wondered when the penny would drop.

They've just realised the first old firm game is due at their gaff behind closed doors so we are now getting headlines all the old firm games will be held back until 2021.

Apparently the other clubs and Sky are happy with this.

I think this may also have something to do with trying to switch the sequence 

It’s 50 years come January of the Ibrox disaster .We should be playing at home for that .I think over the years .These cunts have managed to change this order .I think it was the season Princess Diana died .I could be wrong but I did think about that past week or so.

They will not want to be embarrassed  by their fans as we all know they are capable .

5 hours ago, magic8ball said:

They truly are a club like no other 

A club with a chip on its shoulder and a big fuck of brush to side sweep anything that might make them look other than amazing 

I often wonder how another club in another country would be treated by authorities if they pulled the same shite these scum bag cunts did 

Even when the referees went on strike they didn’t have the balls to say it was pressure from Saint popcorn teeth ,they had to say it was pressure from “clubs” Only one club and one fenian bastard in particular was questioning everything and anything demanding “clarification “

I just wish somebody outwith this shitehole with a respected voice gave a shit enough to expose what is actually going on here just now ,Juventus were a few years back relegated for match fixing ,What these cunts have done goes way way beyond that and they have no place or right to be playing any form of sport ,

Looking at Beatons comments he’s suffered and is now under huge pressure as a result and as many of us suspected he is now incapable of doing his job properly,Penalty at the sheep when he gave a free kick a perfect example ,He’s not the only one ,Collum got the same abuse when he gave us a penalty that was a penalty against the rat catching scum ,He couldn’t see it properly but he did call it right ,Dougie McDonald got fucked off too for calling a right call against them too ,but they somehow managed to find a way to put pressure on them

As long as these fenian bastards are allowed any participation with their fucked up indoctrinated poisoned minds we will never have a proper sport of football in this country 

They got Mcdonald sacked .Remember we won at scumdome with him 2-4 game and he sent Brown off at Ibrox “ Edu game  .In interests of fairness .We lost the OF LCF with him in 2010,he sent of Broadfoot and gave them penalty .0-2 loss

The ones where he fucked them up mattered though .And as with Dallas and McCurry ,they railroaded them out of the game .All the refs had one thing in common.We won at bheastville with them being the ref .Remember Mottram, McCluskey and others getting similar treatment when they never had control of the refs 

Now they have refs and linesman ,who we know are out and out taig loving bastards.As seen in last few years

Linesman that got Alfredo sent off in 2– 1 loss with Brown.He is now getting regular OF or important games  .And refs Clancy ,Collum and Walsh will be massive next season for the cause 

8 hours ago, Brackley said:

Could it be the club like no other needs a full stadium, as not as cash rich as they would have us belive. Rangers should tell spfl that games should be played as normal.

17 minutes ago, ricksen92 said:

Could it be the club like no other needs a full stadium, as not as cash rich as they would have us belive. Rangers should tell spfl that games should be played as normal.

Shouldn't matter if they've sold all their season tickets but it would mean them having to play us without 60,000 faithful fru and fru fans  behind them.

Had the first game been due for Ibrox you can bet your house on it going ahead behind closed doors to their benefit. 

Archived