SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

12 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Tell me how we get there then? that's what he said.

He said scottish football dying wouldnt be a bad thing. Nothing wrong with him saying that.

As to moving south. Who knows what is going to happen to loads of teams. There might be a few teams that go under down south and open a door for us.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Join how? that was my original observation, we cant just go and rattle the FA's door and say geez a game we are fucked off with the taigs running our football, if the people that pay all the billions for the tv rights wanted change and took the idea on board that is the only way there would be a chink of light.

I said firstly, apply to UEFA to get permission to join another league. Honestly mate if you are going to pick an argument, read the whole post not just the bits you want to read.

4 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

I said firstly, apply to UEFA to get permission to join another league. Honestly mate if you are going to pick an argument, read the whole post not just the bits you want to read.

You only mentioned UEFA on your third post of our bantering, but anyway we are going round in circles here so we will agree to disagree, what is not in doubt is that we are both passionate fans who want the best for our club wherever that may be once  covid-19 has left us.

24 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Scottish football would not have died...

Lawwell and his puppets would have killed it....

May well have been his end game. Corona just accelerated it. I know I’m talking shite.

8 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

May well have been his end game. Corona just accelerated it. I know I’m talking shite.

I would be surprised if the FA accepted them however given their leanings. Their fans would be battered up and down the country. The Republic of Ireland would suit them better.

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

So Scottish football let's assume goes part time for the majority given that £10m we effectively have to give back to sky will leave many clubs fucked. Many clubs will  go bust of that there appears to be no doubt. Sadly imo, some great old clubs in there, before they just cow towed to sellik, so fuck them. The scottish league will therefore be a waste of effort for us and them. Extraordinary circumstances for sure.

Clubs elsewhere going bust leaves gaps for us to join. 

Yeah I think a few will be bust. I won't feel one bit of sympathy for any of them. 

They buried heads in the sand and allowed Doncaster and co to run the game into the ground. 

26 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I would be surprised if the FA accepted them however given their leanings. Their fans would be battered up and down the country. The Republic of Ireland would suit them better.

New Zealand would be far better ,

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

Have you watched any lower league English Football,seen the grounds? the standard is shocking the grounds are shite, you can get a beer in the ground which is the only thing I see going for it.

I watch some live National League games( the one where you get promoted to the proper league) is that where you see us at? or even lower, travelling to a pre season Sheffield Wednesday during a close season as a one off would no way compare to a 1000 mile round trip every fortnight to the arse end of English football clubs would lose its shine after a month with Ibrox dead as well for the home games, the politics would veto it anyway as it has been talked to death for ages.

What sort of player would we attract clumping our way round there for whatever amount of seasons?

The Huddersfield owner was talking tonight saying  that 50 or 60 clubs in England could go bust, that scenario will be repeated all over Europe as all clubs struggle with income streams.

So basically all that went before in football is as good as over ,I’m of similar belief 

But this makes for a new era altogether anything is possible 

44 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Don’t think it’s quite as crazy as you think ,The man behind him is one dirty greedy bastard ,Getting to England has been a plan of theirs for years ,When we were forced down the leagues (which at the time of admin) was also against the rules at the time ,They made it as difficult as they could for us to make our way back 

With is out the league they had a good arguement that they had no proper professional game and had a case to move ,The minute they join another more lucrative league the value of the club would increase 5 time’s easy ,More cash in Fritzels pocket 

49 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

You’d be surprised by the warmth of feeling towards them down here.

Nobody much knows anything about their history (or deems it important) and any attempt to educate just gets the eyes glazed over & the ‘you’re just jealous’ treatment.

If they knew the half of it..,,,,

But you’re quite right about the better alternative.

What great 'pride' tlb will take in the treble this year....LC by cheating lino/ref.

League title 'handed' to THEM after 75% of games played.

SC won against teams who have been decimated by the pandemic.

Truly is the Corona Treble.

8 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

So Scottish football let's assume goes part time for the majority given that £10m we effectively have to give back to sky will leave many clubs fucked. Many clubs will  go bust of that there appears to be no doubt. Sadly imo, some great old clubs in there, before they just cow towed to sellik, so fuck them. The scottish league will therefore be a waste of effort for us and them. Extraordinary circumstances for sure.

Clubs elsewhere going bust leaves gaps for us to join. 

The quicker we can gtf out of the cesspit the better.
The one bonus to us moving will be,we have been here before when we kicked off playing at a club who had a hedge for a stand. 
We owe no cunt in Scotland one fuckin bent penny,and they do not deserve us.
They deserve each other.

7 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Not so sure on that BNB.
Remember this shower of cunts were guilty of apologising to the IFA for England fans singing fuck the ira,and a large percentage (10%) of the English have republican blood in them.
Think in the current climate of minorities ruling things we might be the ones getting it tight. 

Apparently championship clubs will vote down a 14 team league because it’ll benefit St Johstone.  That sums up Scottish football, the leagues that have hated itself to death, fenian mentality.  Time to leave them to their fenian leagues. 

I have no quarrel with any revamped structure if it freshens up Scottish football even if it was only 1 league of those who can play behind closed doors. The cost of testing and wages will mean many cannot play.

Doncaster and the mafia will be arm twisting this morning to push whatever Hearts propose through as they cannot stand before a judge and be forced to explain their actions.

21 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Apparently championship clubs will vote down a 14 team league because it’ll benefit St Johstone.  That sums up Scottish football, the leagues that have hated itself to death, fenian mentality.  Time to leave them to their fenian leagues. 

Do you mean Inverness? 

4 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

We should be opposed to any restructure and any attempts to reschedule old firm games to later in the season, infact we should oppose anything put forward by the fenian bastards from here on in 

I agree with the sentiment but to win a war you pick your battles. We are in a war.

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

We should be opposed to any restructure and any attempts to reschedule old firm games to later in the season, infact we should oppose anything put forward by the fenian bastards from here on in 

If we must stay in this league then it’ll have to get worse to get better. Litigations is the only issue that’s relevant for Rangers at this moment of time and voting to demote Hearts helps in that respect. 

Archived