SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Unless it takes money out of the pockets of clubs who decide. Which in this case it does.

Temporary or permanent, reconstruction was never going to happen.

Nope if Pete wants it to go through clubs will be bribed or threatened its as simple as that. Ffs mate you’ve been on this thread from the start you should know how it works.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Nope if Pete wants it to go through clubs will be bribed or threatened its as simple as that. Ffs mate you’ve been on this thread from the start you should know how it works.

😂 I do but I think the fat jap couldn't give a fuck anymore now hes got what he wanted. He ain't going to be able to pay that many clubs off! At least 12 clubs in Prem and Champ against any reconstruction. 

Happily thinking all the fucks, the ones who voted yes all them weeks ago in hope that reconstruction would take place, feel like a used prostitute on Arbroath Road that's not got paid.

Cunts.

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

😂 I do but I think the fat jap couldn't give a fuck anymore now hes got what he wanted. He ain't going to be able to pay that many clubs off! At least 12 clubs in Prem and Champ against any reconstruction. 

Happily thinking all the fucks, the ones who voted yes all them weeks ago in hope that reconstruction would take place, feel like a used prostitute on Arbroath Road that's not got paid.

Cunts.

If he wanted it to go through he would find a way, that’s my point.

Agreed there’s nothing in this for him anymore so he probably won’t give a fuck.  

Edit- unless now he’s got the title he wants hearts kept up so there’s  more chances of the cup carrying into next season.

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

If he wanted it to go through he would find a way, that’s my point.

Agreed there’s nothing in this for him anymore so he probably won’t give a fuck.  

Edit- unless now he’s got the title he wants hearts kept up so there’s  more chances of the cup carrying into next season.

This is how many fucks the fat jap gives about reconstruction.....

169a02c96d448d2968e3bea2b2db3c34.jpg

31 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Best situation is to hibernate the entire structure as it is right now until it is safe enough for fans to watch from the stands. BCD is impossible for the lower 3 leagues and near enough impossible for the Premiership.

Far too many diddy teams that can't survive without season ticket and gate money whilst paying players and staff wages.

Without furlough money hibernation equates to death for clubs having to release players, make staff redundant, etc.

And so be it 👍

Ive said it many times, theres not a chance in hell teams will give up potential games at home to both us and the tarriers for games against the likes of ayr united and ICT

Chairmen and boards arent daft enough to give up the best part of a million quid a year in total from the big games just for reconstruction 

Nevermind the fact that a bigger league means more meaningless games which mean less punters near the end of the season which means less money

Unless SPFL prize money and tv money is drastically increased across the board (never happen) teams will not give up quite possibly half their seasonal playing wage budget just for a bigger league

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Already grumblings that the reconstruction is dead on arrival with both Premiership and Championship clubs.

Shocked? Nope.

It's been an absolute waste of time this reconstruction  talks.

Clubs won't agree to losing games against us and the taigs. They also won't agree to prize money being further diluted with the addition of extra sides into the league. 

Again any clubs that bought into reconstruction talk and voted yes on SPFL proposals for it

They have been taking for a ride! 

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's been an absolute waste of time this reconstruction  talks.

Clubs won't agree to losing games against us and the taigs. They also won't agree to prize money being further diluted with the addition of extra sides into the league. 

Again any clubs that bought into reconstruction talk and voted yes on SPFL proposals for it

They have been taking for a ride! 

Meanwhile whilst Hearts beg for reconstruction and quite possibly their survival to their taig loving and penny pinching inward looking rivals The Famous announce their latest signing for Millions 😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧😂

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Already grumblings that the reconstruction is dead on arrival with both Premiership and Championship clubs.

Shocked? Nope.

I doubt it will be passed, but the bit I like is where the league spokesman says it will be decided  ( via a Democratic process) I wonder what voting system they will use. Probably the Lieswell says process. 

3 minutes ago, bluedart1952 said:

I doubt it will be passed, but the bit I like is where the league spokesman says it will be decided  ( via a Democratic process) I wonder what voting system they will use. Probably the Lieswell says process. 

It will be decided by their dodgy democratic process and that will decide....

4641722a7cd917b995fff67157bbc060.jpg

Ann Budge needs to realise the only way for Hearts to avoid relegation is in the courts after the latest reconstruction plans fail.

The SPFL don’t have the funds for legal action. This is their biggest fear. It could finish them.

Before that though she should pick up the phone & speak to Douglas Park for support. He’s got unfinished business with the SPFL.

The perfect storm may not be far away......

2 hours ago, bluedart1952 said:

Lieswell says “no”

2 hours ago, The hustler said:

Ann Budge needs to realise the only way for Hearts to avoid relegation is in the courts after the latest reconstruction plans fail.

The SPFL don’t have the funds for legal action. This is their biggest fear. It could finish them.

Before that though she should pick up the phone & speak to Douglas Park for support. He’s got unfinished business with the SPFL.

In a ideal world that would be true mate. 

However I wouldn't be surprised if she's using threat of legal action to get SPFL support for league reconstruction. 

Id like to see how the cabal push that through without resistance. 

2 hours ago, The hustler said:

TheSPFL is us and the other clubs she would be taking to court yafuckin daftie Doncaster etc are only administrators for said clubs 

How many fuckin times man

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Doncaster pushing reconstruction now..

More robust conversations happening.

Hearts have him absolutely shitting it from a court case and you have to wonder why...

Read my post from 5 mins ago DONCASTER IS ONLY A FUCKING ADMINISTRATOR FOR US AND THE OTHER CLUBS why would he be shitting himself

Archived